6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

haaaaayyyy nako... t#ang%na nilang lahat... 1st and foremost, kinuha ko yung joe johnson dati via trade coz i knew the dude is an ironman... so much for that, huh?

...odom... jj... hedo... walton... f#&k them all bitch ass... t#ang%na pag nakapasok pa ako sa playoffs nito ewan ko na lang... s@%t, men...

haaaaayyyy nako... t#ang%na nilang lahat... 1st and foremost, kinuha ko yung joe johnson dati via trade coz i knew the dude is an ironman... so much for that, huh?

...odom... jj... hedo... walton... f#&k them all bitch ass... t#ang%na pag nakapasok pa ako sa playoffs nito ewan ko na lang... s@%t, men...

Chill bro!

I feel you man!

You still have the Big Ticket.

After all he is the main reason you are still in the hunt for the playoffs!

Wanna trade him? :rolleyes:

Hay. My Bucks are still hanging on and we're pretty much a bubble team right now especially with J-O hurting yet again and Wallace's bummed-up ankle.

Somehow the KG trade Gwaps was cooking up seems much more enticing now but hey...that's that. I knew the JO injury was coming sooner rather than later...and i was really hoping for it to be so much later...

Foye's back to bench rat after T-Hud somehow got the call back into the starting five. I just hope he makes the most out of those minutes. I still think he can cut it in the L, especially when he actually finds himself on a real squad.

OT: Lemme say this, if KG ever does get out of the Twin Cities, I'm pretty sure Foye's gonna be involved in the deal, one way or another. The fact that no team out there can pay for the Big Ticket like Glen Taylor can is gonna make for interesting summer i.e. multiple teams moving multiple players all to make the numbers work (think Shaq leaving LA for South Beach).

But I must digress.

To be fair, Rube Pat's still hustling and flowing despite the fact that Charlie V's finally healthy, canning crazy jumpers from deep.

At syempre pa, ang mga bataan ni Bret Hart pa ang kalaban ko ngayon...tsktsktsk

But the story of last week would have to be Azububuike---or something---who decided to go back into his rookie shell after playing decently over the past month or so for GSW.

Anhirap talagang makatsamba ng matino sa waiver wire kapag 14 large ang liga...

Super good news for my team!!!!!

Yehey!

#

David Lee is probably out for Saturday's game against Washington and could miss another week with his high ankle sprain. Lee thought he'd return last Friday against Golden State, but will likely miss his seventh straight game missed because of a high ankle sprain that has been revealed more specifically as a strained peroneal tendon. Lee also said an MRI revealed fluid around the bone. "I'm still trying to get this thing better," Lee said. "There's still a lot of pain involved. I'm not real sure what's going on right now. It's still hurting." Lee only participated in shooting drills yesterday and should be reserved until further notice. (Mar. 09, - 9:22 AM EST - Source: New York Post)

And another one!

Delonte West, who is not playing on Friday due to a concussion, could be out for a while according to Celtics coach Doc Rivers.

Rivers added that West is still having headaches, so it will be risky to start him next week if he doesn't play on Sunday.

And the best news of them all!

Kings basketball president Geoff Petrie says the team is still researching and collecting information on the Ron Artest case, so there's no change in his status, currently excused from the team indefinitely.

It wouldn't be surprising if Sacramento doesn't make a move one way or the other until Artest's arraignment in two weeks, so prepare yourself to be without him for a while.

Hahahahaha!

Swerte ni cheese!

T*ngna! That's what you call stupidity PBP! Hahahaha!

Update: The Kings said Saturday that they will allow Artest to return to the team, five days after his arrest on suspicion of domestic violence, the Associated Press reports.

Recommendation: Sacramento hosts the Nuggets on Sunday and while the team hasn't discussed Artest's possible role in his return, presumably he'll be in uniform.

Kaya next time hindi na ako basta basta maniniwala sa kung anu-anong mga nababasa ko! Hahahahaha!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY
you're talking about my team bro ayasadai? don't worry, my players ain't peaking so it would be a good matchup next week. plus, I just gambled on my roster so I'm hoping it won't bite me in the ass too much...

hehehe

bro takot nga ako sa stars mo eh... anything can still happen dude

haha, kayo ngang dalawa! hehehe! mathematically pwede pa, but with the way you're leading this week, medyo malabo na.... :)

Hahahahaha!

Swerte ni cheese!

T*ngna! That's what you call stupidity PBP! Hahahaha!

Kaya next time hindi na ako basta basta maniniwala sa kung anu-anong mga nababasa ko! Hahahahaha!

I'm not so sure bro, Artest really has gone cuckoo. imagine being run off Indiana due to off-court problems then still up to his old tricks in now Sac-town. looks like those who are calling Ron-ron nothing but a thug has a point...