6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

O.T.

Chad_moneyshot (uncuts), hinihintay namin ang iyong sagot kung gusto mo sumali sa Fantasy MLB!

Thanks.

Yours truly,

Defending Champ! Bwahahahahahaha!

Pre, thanks sa invite pero pass na muna ko sa MLB... di ko kasi masyado hilig ang baseball so baka hindi lang ako maging active sa MLB gaya last season hehe... mas serious ako sa NBA fantasy.. ehehe

Tama si pareng Bubuy. Sure na si "on the last bus" sa unang bus out of the main league. Toss-up na kina Consig at teio yung second bus.

Puro bus ang usapan ah, he he.

As for me, Im jut happy to remain in the main league for next season. ha ha, ang babaw na ng pangarap. Ilang linggo sa number one spot, sa kangkungan din pala pupulutin, walastik! Ha ha.

Edited by agentjackbauer
may chance pa..... :D but im up against bro cheese.... may nadagdag pang Ronron... :(

pareng snitch... im counting on you, tambakan mo si pareng Cal!, hehehe

hahaha!! wag naman pare... biglang bagsak sa 6th ako e :(

kapit lang mga bataan ko.. kapit lang... dikit lang lagi laro... pero kung kaya kumawala sige lang... :)

lintek na wade to eh.. idadrop ko na sana kanina e.. kaso baka biglang magkaron na naman ng surprise... grrrr..

Tindi ng bulusok ni Joshiasi. No. 3 na. Kalaban ko pa this week.

Matinding laban between Consig and Camachile (teio) for the last bus para sa liga next year.

dikit dikit lang kasi commish ung teams naten eh... lugi pala ako this week sa lineups mo :P waaahhh baka magpalit pa tayo nang standings nyan :(

super FPJ yan bro. you're 13 games ahead of the 13th spot. unless you get 2 2-9 weeks and either consig or teio get 2 8-3 weeks, i highly doubt that would happen.

the way i see it, pwede pa ako lumagpak ng malalim especially since I'm again gonna miss some key players.

at some point, if jermaine and wallace actually played to form, I just might've finished the past week with a decent 6-5 loss to Rip...but it is what is and JO seems about as consistent as Nomar when it comes to getting himself nicked.

I'm still hoping for a minor miracle and an unlikely invite to the dance but that would take some superlative play from Al Jeff (yet again) and some surprise numbers from my waiver wire dudes. so til then, I'm keeping my fingers x-ed...

OT: have you guys filled out your brackets?

I love Carolina ball and all but I just had to look the other way and pick...G-Town to win it all!

3 things:

1) momentum - Hoyas peaked at just the right time; they don't have Carolina's depth or Texas' remix of T-Mac but these cats have been playing so well together on both ends for the past few months that I just like their chances;

2) big - while it's a bit of stretch to speak of Roy Hibbert on Ewing/Mourning/Mutombo levels, make no bones about it, this back-to-the-basket big can play;

3) return of the king theme - we haven't heard about G-Town ball in a while and with all the buzz spread unevenly on the defending champs (Florida) and several other teams that would supply a virtual handful of lottery picks (UNC, Texas, Ohio State), G-Town just hasn't gotten as much love as it shoud.

I mean---this is as close as history repeating itself as we can get---a Thompson on the bench, an Ewing on the floor and the prototype 7-footer anchoring the middle.

It sure as hell tops Florida repeating this year, Durant going Melo in the finals and getting himself a cup or even---the key players of UNC's championship squad celebrating by declaring for the draft much like May, Felton and both Willliamses did several years back.

OT: have you guys filled out your brackets?

I love Carolina ball and all but I just had to look the other way and pick...G-Town to win it all!

3 things:

1) momentum - Hoyas peaked at just the right time; they don't have Carolina's depth or Texas' remix of T-Mac but these cats have been playing so well together on both ends for the past few months that I just like their chances;

2) big - while it's a bit of stretch to speak of Roy Hibbert on Ewing/Mourning/Mutombo levels, make no bones about it, this back-to-the-basket big can play;

3) return of the king theme - we haven't heard about G-Town ball in a while and with all the buzz spread unevenly on the defending champs (Florida) and several other teams that would supply a virtual handful of lottery picks (UNC, Texas, Ohio State), G-Town just hasn't gotten as much love as it shoud.

I mean---this is as close as history repeating itself as we can get---a Thompson on the bench, an Ewing on the floor and the prototype 7-footer anchoring the middle.

It sure as hell tops Florida repeating this year, Durant going Melo in the finals and getting himself a cup or even---the key players of UNC's championship squad celebrating by declaring for the draft much like May, Felton and both Willliamses did several years back.

being a big ACC fan, I'm not so sure about UNC dropping the ball on their bracket. with Roy Williams and their "homicidal/suicidal" Psycho-T, I find it hard for them to lose before the Elite Eight. but yeah, Texas and Georgetown will play a very big role in their bracket.

Florida and Ohio State are too ripped and jacked at this time for them also to drop before the Elite Eight. Kansas also has loaded lineup but I'm not so sure about their "invincibility" and clutch play. but heck, if you win your conference's regular season title and also your conference tournament championship I guess they deserve more cred than I'm giving them. UCLA and that team from Tobacco road may come out from the West Regionals.

Edited by cheeselogger