6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

can I still make one last roster move since basically its still the last day of the "regular" season for our league?

commish, I'll be changing my team but if it is the consensus that it's not allowed please reverse my roster change and make the necessary roster adjustments as I would probably be out of internet circulation for the duration of the whole playoff run. just in case I'll make the playoffs. I hope you can grant this request...

hehehe, I guess you got that one. mad props to you bro for stayin' with your boys. they really made you look good there. but I still don't feel they'd be doing much in the final 4. I just feel UCLA and Florida has a lot to prove and has now the experience in what to do once they reach this stage. too bad that only one of them will reach the last dance. I guess I have to pick OSU just to continue my hunch that G-town won't make it...

anyway, Yahoo didn't update their can't cut list so I guess I'll be stuck with one player not available for me the rest of the way. please disregard my request commish. thanks again and advance congratulations on whoever would win the MTC 2nd Fantasy NBA league!

Edited by cheeselogger

In all fairness, Psycho T and Wright got theirs. I was hoping that Hibbert would somehow slow him down but Hansborough bulled his way through, good for 26 and 11.

At some point I just thought that G-Town's structured offense would frustrate the Tar Heels on the other end i.e. they would end up rushing their shots a lot---tipong gigil tapos babawi agad---because really, there ain't any team out there that can match UNC's talent pound for pound.

It takes a whole lotta luck to make the Final Four and so far, the Hoyas have been very blessed. It's gonna be a tussle against Ohio State but if Hibbert shows that he isn't backing down from Oden and that Princeton offense is running smoothly, that date with destiny just might be one game away.

can I still make one last roster move since basically its still the last day of the "regular" season for our league?

commish, I'll be changing my team but if it is the consensus that it's not allowed please reverse my roster change and make the necessary roster adjustments as I would probably be out of internet circulation for the duration of the whole playoff run. just in case I'll make the playoffs. I hope you can grant this request...

Cheese,

Is your message for the main league or the dynasty league?

If its for the main MTC league, I think you got it confused with the dynasty league. In the dynasty league, Bubuy (the commissioner for that league) set a 26 March 2007 deadline for roster changes, thus, there is a roster lock-up for the duration of the playoffs in that league.

However, in the main MTC league, there is no lock-up or deadline for roster moves. Since you only have 23 moves thus far in our league, you may make not one, not two, but 37 more moves this season (the playoffs included).

Edited by agentjackbauer
Sure ka na pare for next year. Sayang si favorite trading partner ko na si pareng Chu. Naging inactive this ppast week, tambak tuloy ng 10-1. I think that will cost him a slot next year. Mukhang bottom two sya along with launchpad.

ironically bro, kame ung mga pinagpipilian nyo at the start of the season.

not totally being inactive but missed a lot of things na rin.

teka, ung record ba ng 6th to 12th nagbabago rin during/after playoffs? baka lang kase, di ko na matandaan eh...hehe

anyway, goodluck...

d-league here i come... teka, sino commish ng d-league? :D

peace!

Edited by hoopburners

kme na ni chu trading partner. . . ano chu. . .

hehehe, ganito regalo ko sa inyo mag away na kung mag away drop ko na lahat ng players ko. .. para hindi nyo ako makalimutan hhahahaha

schedule of dropping will be 7 pm this evening. stay tune

joke! sports lang dyan.

projected finish:

1. RIP_CITY 122-98-11

2. joshiasi 122-103-6

3. NY Kewlerbockers 122-104-5

4. Roughnecks 122-107-2

5. Chain Gang 119-108-4

6. Chicken Nuggets 118-111-2

7. agentjackbauer 116-108-7

8. Boomtown Bucks 116-111-4

9. Ayasadai 112-115-4

10. Chucky Atkin's Team 109-119-3

11. Camachile Dribblers 106-122-3

12. Consiglieri's Tigers 106-123-2

13. chu's hoopburners 103-120-8

14. On_d_La$t_Bus 92-136-2

di ako sure sa percentage ng 6/7 (pag pareho ang % pasok si ajb), they can still interchange.

sayang at naka 7-3-1 si joshiasi nasilat ako sa #2 spot, kung 7-4 ang score nya ako sana ang #2.. :P si Cal! (or ajb) pa tuloy ang katapat ko, eh pareho kontrapelo ko yun eh. :cry:

guys thanks for the season. . .

sayang im leading by 7-4 kso hindi ko naayos lineup ko so probably im gonna lose this one, its been great having palyed with you all. made some friends and all.

d-league here i come.

congrats and have a wonderful time

don't worry bro, active GMs naman daw ang mga nasa D-League.. di lang sila masyado nagpopost.. as for another thread about fantasy NBA, imemerge lang ng mga mods yan kasi duplicate/similar na.. :)

teka, ung record ba ng 6th to 12th nagbabago rin during/after playoffs? baka lang kase, di ko na matandaan eh...hehe

magbabago sya in the sense that kung ano yung final finish mo, yun ang magrereflect sa fantasy profile mo.. so for example 12 ka nun regular season, pero nanalo ka sa consolation round ng 7th place.. yung 7th place ang makikita sa Fantasy Profile mo.. :)

projected finish:

1. RIP_CITY 122-98-11 .552

2. joshiasi 122-103-6 .541

3. NY Kewlerbockers 122-104-5 .538

4. Roughnecks 122-107-2 .532

5. Chain Gang 119-108-4 .524

6. agentjackbauer 116-108-7 .517

7. Chicken Nuggets 118-111-2 .515

8. Boomtown Bucks 116-111-4 .511

9. Ayasadai 112-115-4 .493

10. Chucky Atkin's Team 109-119-3 .478

11. Camachile Dribblers 106-122-3 .465

12. Consiglieri's Tigers 106-123-2 .463

13. chu's hoopburners 103-120-8 .463

14. On_d_La$t_Bus 92-136-2 .402

di ako sure sa percentage ng 6/7 (pag pareho ang % pasok si ajb), they can still interchange.

sayang at naka 7-3-1 si joshiasi nasilat ako sa #2 spot, kung 7-4 ang score nya ako sana ang #2.. :P si Cal! (or ajb) pa tuloy ang katapat ko, eh pareho kontrapelo ko yun eh. :cry:

updated list. pasok si ajb by .002%.

as for the 12th and 13th spot, tie ang %.. pasok si consig by virture of a better scoring week.

feeling ko silat ako sa quarterfinals. bakit si commish pa. :( sana ako na lang ang nag 4th place (no offense bro gwaps).. :cry:

ps. sana di ako nagkamali sa pag add add ng mga scores. :upside:

updated list. pasok si ajb by .002%.

as for the 12th and 13th spot, tie ang %.. pasok si consig by virture of a better scoring week.

feeling ko silat ako sa quarterfinals. bakit si commish pa. :( sana ako na lang ang nag 4th place (no offense bro gwaps).. :cry:

ps. sana di ako nagkamali sa pag add add ng mga scores. :upside:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt?????????? Totoo ba to????????????????????? :boo:

Di pa ata sigurado. Paano ako nakapasok eh I was five wins behind the 6th placer. Pero kung totoo, wow, speechless ako.

Edited by agentjackbauer