6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt?????????? Totoo ba to????????????????????? :boo:

Di pa ata sigurado. Paano ako nakapasok eh I was five wins behind the 6th placer. Pero kung totoo, wow, speechless ako.

sa W column, oo 5 games behind ka, but overall you were only 3 GB behind the 6th place team.

eh dis week 3-8 si Cal! naka 6-4-1 ka, kung 6-5 ang score mo, pasok si Cal!

Pareng Bubuy,

Based ba yan sa stattracker or sariling computation?

both :D di lumalabas sa stattracker ang league standings, computation ko yun. :cool:

what a fantastic finish to the regular season, from top to bottom tight ang standings.

isa lang ang consistent the whole season, si defending champ RIP_CITY. pambihira another championship caliber team out of the draft. two consecutive years na yan under 10 moves ah. :P

what a fantastic finish to the regular season, from top to bottom tight ang standings.

isa lang ang consistent the whole season, si defending champ RIP_CITY. pambihira another championship caliber team out of the draft. two consecutive years na yan under 10 moves ah. :P

oo nga... come to think of it, besides dirk, rip & chauncey, almost role-players na lahat ng tao nya (or sporadic play / PT - manu, barry, duhon)

lupit...!!!

another season ending surgery.

Seattle never led and looked ready for the offseason to arrive, especially after receiving word earlier Sunday that All-Star guard Ray Allen will miss the rest of the season after deciding he will have surgery on his injured left ankle.

At some point, andaming bagay na dumali sa pangarap kong makalusot sa playoffs...pero ayos lang, decent enough finish all things considered especially since doormat ang koponan ko last season...

Good luck nalang sa lahat, mukhang it's gonna be a rumble going into the next few weeks.

Walangya, ilalaban ko na itong 7th slot... :evil:

projected finish:

1. RIP_CITY 122-98-11 .552

2. joshiasi 122-103-6 .541

3. NY Kewlerbockers 122-104-5 .538

4. Roughnecks 122-107-2 .532

5. Chain Gang 119-108-4 .524

6. agentjackbauer 116-108-7 .517

7. Chicken Nuggets 118-111-2 .515

8. Boomtown Bucks 116-111-4 .511

9. Ayasadai 112-115-4 .493

10. Chucky Atkin's Team 109-119-3 .478

11. Camachile Dribblers 106-122-3 .465

12. Consiglieri's Tigers 106-123-2 .463

13. chu's hoopburners 103-120-8 .463

14. On_d_La$t_Bus 92-136-2 .402

haha. i was right on the money! :D malas ko nga lang at si commish pa ang nakatapat ko. :cry:

Without a doubt, this has been my tighest league ever in all my years of fantasy basketball. Ibang klase. Although I have experienced fighting for the final playoff slot before, this must be the only league I've been a part of that the 6th ranked team is just 6 games back from the top-ranked team. That being said, I give props to Rip City. Ibang klase talaga. Less than ten moves the entire season for the second consecutive season. His team is the eiptime of efficiency. His key (im guessing: minimal turnovers, malakas sa A/T ratio at mataas ang fg and ft percentages. Four categories na agad yun. I will have to keep that in mind for next season.

As for this season, I had already lost hope at the start of the week and the futility I felt galvanized all the more when I saw the two teams ahead of me with decent enough scores (4 or 5 won categories). I reckoned I would have to trump Ayasadai but he wasnt making it easy for me. If I remember correctly, our score was 5-6 in his favor going into the last day. I felt though that I was still gonna win in the end but I never expected it would be enough to get me through the playoffs.

With the surprise playoff spot (I was even getting psyched for the consolation round already), everything else is now gravy. Of course, going deeper into the playoffs wold be ideal. However, my team is now (irnocially) lacking in big men (na kay Chu na lahat, ha ha). Its turnover prone and it sucks big time in the A/T and ft% categories.

Bubuy, we already met twice this season. I won the first meeting during the 5th week of the season, 7-4. Back then, I still had guys like Marion,Dwight Howard and Rashard. All are now gone. In our second meeting (18th week), your team won, 4-7. The team I had then is basically the team I have now with the addition of Odom, Francis (I think) and a healthy Baron Davis. Its difficult to predict the outcome but Im sure its gonna be a fun fight.

Good luck to everyone. If I must say, this season is already a huge success. I cnt wait for next season to start, eventhough this season has yet to end, ha ha.:-)

Wow, pumasok si commish!

Congrats commish!

And good luck sa mga playoff bound teams!

Ako I am happy to be alive and still in the main league for next season!

Nuff said!

Kakatuwa!

Ito yung paborito kong league pero dito pa ako mahina!

If you would look at my profile, lahat TOP SEED ako (ahem)! Hehehehe!

Pero dito OLATS!!!!!

Salamat pare, naka-tsamba. Pareho tayo, ironic talaga na kung ano pa yung favorite league mo doon ka pa mahina. Sa mga 25 teams ko, dito ang pinakamababa ang ranking ko. Buti na nga lang nakasingit sa playoffs kundi disaster talaga.

If I remember correctly, the two finalists in the D-league will be invited to join the main league. Or top two teams ba at the end of the regular season? Pambihirang commissioner ito oo, sobrang ulyanin. Sensya na po, tumatanda na. Im sure a main league manager will set things straight.

Basta, wag nyo kalilimutan. Chiz Escudero sa Senado!! Oops, OT ata.:-)

Edited by agentjackbauer
If I remember correctly, the two finalists in the D-league will be invited to join the main league. Or top two teams ba at the end of the regular season? Pambihirang commissioner ito oo, sobrang ulyanin. Sensya na po, tumatanda na. Im sure a main league manager will set things straight.

Basta, wag nyo kalilimutan. Chiz Escudero sa Senado!! Oops, OT ata.:-)

the champ & the 2nd placer, that is...

guys thanks for the season. . .

sayang im leading by 7-4 kso hindi ko naayos lineup ko so probably im gonna lose this one, its been great having palyed with you all. made some friends and all.

d-league here i come.

congrats and have a wonderful time

goodluck next season bro..... :)

ako, aiming for the 7th place! YEAH!! :D