6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

a point and some other stats from these two guys are better than the zeroes posted by david lee and juan dixon... <_<

These were 3rd quarter stats. When the game ended, Baby Al still had only 1 pt and JRich a big fat fat egg.

Ouch. What a total waste.

Teio, thing is, there almost no other stats aside from the 1 pt from Baby Al. Si JRich mas marami pa ata TOs kaysa ibang stats.

Bubuy,

Runaway ka rin sa 3s, 15-1; fg% and rebs.Wag mo na i-downplay, he he.

I honestly dont see how my team can win against yours. Im currently ahead in two categories (ft% and A/T) which I almost always lose. So doon pa lang magiging 9-2 na. I think a 7-4 score in your favor is the best my team can do.Oh well, like I said, for my team, its all gravy from here. Masaya na ako na maka-playoffs lang considering where I was in the standings (5 or 3 games back in the last week)

Edited by agentjackbauer
usapang main league na naman dito...grrr ako lang ata ang nagpopost dito na taga d-league hehehe oks lang i think i have a chance (slim chance) of entering the main league next year hehehe wish wish lang muna heheheh

hehe. tamad magpost dleaguers eh.

if ever makalusot ka kay fatso sa first round... kaw makakatapat ko sa second round... kakatakot yun kasi lakas ng team mo.

hala...so parang sinabi mo na na sure win ka kay wek?? nyahhahaa but if ever makatapat nga kita...it means that i have to beat everyone in the league to be the champion sa liga natin...(gerald and jumpman are the only teams that i haven't beaten...not yet) so maganda nga na laban ito hehehe sana lang walang ma injured sa team ko talaga hehehe

hala...so parang sinabi mo na na sure win ka kay wek?? nyahhahaa but if ever makatapat nga kita...it means that i have to beat everyone in the league to be the champion sa liga natin...(gerald and jumpman are the only teams that i haven't beaten...not yet) so maganda nga na laban ito hehehe sana lang walang ma injured sa team ko talaga hehehe

Nalito ka na yata hehehe... si gerald04 ang kalaban ni wek, not me kasi Bye ako sa first round eh... 2nd place ako sa season natin... So yung winner sa inyo ni fatso ang makakatapat ko sa next round.

I would most likely win the blocks and steals categories if I still had Dwight and Marion. Both are now gone. So there, yari talaga ako. Kaya mas gusto ko talaga kalaban si Josh kasi may injury problems team nya, he he.

hehehe commish.... buti nalang at nakabye ako kundi madadali ako sa first round hehehe :P

i envy you guys... of all the 6 teams in the hunt, i'm perhaps the one team with the least chance of moving forward...

...but i love being the underdog...

...BRING IT!!!

you're leading in our matchup bro, and my team without surgery-bound Allen, a hobbling Cassell, a day-to-day-not-because-of-injuries-but-because-of-run-ins-with-the-law Artest, and uber-bust KB54 doesn't actually look like a favorite to move forward either...

Cheese,

Is your message for the main league or the dynasty league?

If its for the main MTC league, I think you got it confused with the dynasty league. In the dynasty league, Bubuy (the commissioner for that league) set a 26 March 2007 deadline for roster changes, thus, there is a roster lock-up for the duration of the playoffs in that league.

However, in the main MTC league, there is no lock-up or deadline for roster moves. Since you only have 23 moves thus far in our league, you may make not one, not two, but 37 more moves this season (the playoffs included).

last I remember was there was also an agreement here on no moves come playoff time.

anyway, I probably just got it all mixed up. but still, I'd stick with my boy Ray-ray till the end. after all, he brought me to the dance...

Sorry pre, I dont remember that there was such a final agreement on the matter. Ang alam ko lang ay may max moves. Kasi kung may agreement na ganun I would have made an announcement or posted it in the league board or in this thread early in the season pa lang.

Will the other managers please confirm this?

Really no use hanging on to Ray Ray now since he is done for the season. Quite brave and loyal for you to stick with him though.

Edited by agentjackbauer

I think bro cheese is refering to the appeal I started last season when I requested for you (commish) to lock the playoff bound managers from adding/dropping players once the playoff starts. Wala namang final na napag usapan kaya hindi natuloy yung request ko.... Of course that was my "Katrina" year, hehehe... :P

eto commish, ni-research ko..... :D

commish, wala bang extension ang trade deadline?

...and also I have a question sa playoffs, pwede pa rin ba mag add/drop ng players sa playoffs? or we will follow yung NBA format na yung line up mo will be fixed from day1 of the playoffs up to your last game!!!

thanks commish, i vote for trade deadline extension...

while yung sa playoffs... maybe we could also vote out on this... just to be realistic... coz last year dun sa ibang fantasy league na nasalihan ko, we locked yung add/drop ng players during the playoffs para talagang realistic yung playoffs... coz sa NBA naman talaga fixed yung line-up pag playoffs na diba... but we made some exceptions, like pag na-injured yung player and confirmed na hindi makakalaro, we do allow them to replace the injured player... watcha think guys... im not suggesting this format dahil malakas yung line-up ko, suggestion lang naman ito para maganda yung play-offs!

Extending the trade deadline is ok coz its only a matter of one more week but changing the other rules is a no no. The add/drop function has been there all season and I am not amenable to changing it just for the playoffs, even if my team will definitely not be part of the top 6. May mga pros and cons ang both sides dito pero para hindi magulo at para walang ng diskusyon, walang change sa add/drop function. Its up to the team managers to make their respective line-ups as flexible as they want it to be to suit their own needs sa playoffs.

I actually like the proposed no-roster-change rule once the playoffs sets in. this actually makes the whole playoff experience more realistic, though this is just a fantasy game :D

anyway, I think this may actually be to Ayasadai's advantage so I leave it to the others if they want the rule or not...

just to set the record straight: I'm for the no-roster-change proposal :)

IMHO

extend trade deadline

no roster change in playoffs EXCEPT for extended injuries to players (eg 2 weeks up), pag listed as day to day.. nde pwede palitan.. :D

man...i barely made it to the main league for next year...pero now ive learned my lesson, im now gearing up for a better season next year sana...

big mistakes i made during the draft

-picking kirilenko second..

-picking felton fourth (i couldve had deron...i was in panic mode)

-letting caron pass by

anyways...1 year of experience in my belt...

whew, dapat ako na ata ang on the last bus

commish as early as today, i am already congratulating you. the score is 7-4 but at the end of the week it would be 4-7 or 5-6 in your favor. masyado dikit ang PTS and REBS, two stats that i am really weak at. lakas pa ng FT% ng mga bataan mo this week, which is one of the stats i always try to win. that might not be the case this week.