6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

what happened to wally?  :unsure:

deym.. di na ba ako titigilan nito?

Szczerbiak carried off court after collision

February 21, 2006

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Boston's Wally Szczerbiak was carried from the court by two teammates Tuesday after colliding with Utah's Milt Palacio in the lane.

Szczerbiak and Palacio appeared to hit knees as Palacio drove to the basket with 8:38 left in the first quarter of the Celtics' game at Utah. Szczerbiak, who was called for a foul on the play, dropped to the court at the baseline holding his left knee.

Szczerbiak stayed down for several minutes before being carried off the court. The Celtics said he had a bruised knee and would not return to the game.

Szczerbiak was playing in his 11th game with the Celtics since being traded to Boston by Minnesota.

plus, szczerbiak knees are the ones that troubled him back in his minny days. man, this is tough, and big.. deym.. :(

a little self-appreciation for me... :)

nice game by Deron Williams! :thumbsupsmiley:

for a one day guy for my team he sure made me look like a genius by giving me 17 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals and 2 3Pts made. it would have been a perfect pickup if he didn't have any turnover and he made all his FT's. but for a one-day guy, that's good enough for me... :D

I have a fantasy team in NBA.coms League Manager.... anyone play there???

Currently I have 5 teams in 1 account and all are the first place in their respective league:

I have 4 #1s in H2H and 1 #1 in ROTO

My favorite team there, because they are unbeaten (16-0), is Owned!... Here is my lineup:

Dirk Nowitzki

Yao Ming

Steve Nash

Pau Gasol

Rashard Lewis

Ricky Davis

Brevin Knight

Luke Ridnour

Chris Kaman

Rafer Alston

David West

Mark Blount

Kyle Korver

Jameer Nelson

anyone can tell me how to improve my team?? anyone can tell me who to drop or trade for?? your advice will be needed... thanks :thumbsupsmiley:

I have a fantasy team in NBA.coms League Manager.... anyone play there???

Currently I have 5 teams in 1 account and all are the first place in their respective league:

I have 4 #1s in H2H and 1 #1 in ROTO

My favorite team there, because they are unbeaten (16-0), is Owned!...  Here is my lineup:

Dirk Nowitzki

Yao Ming

Steve Nash

Pau Gasol

Rashard Lewis

Ricky Davis

Brevin Knight

Luke Ridnour

Chris Kaman

Rafer Alston

David West

Mark Blount

Kyle Korver

Jameer Nelson

anyone can tell me how to improve my team?? anyone can tell me who to drop or trade for?? your advice will be needed... thanks  :thumbsupsmiley:

except for jameer, kyle and blount, seems formidable enough...

dang. now i got to deal with suspensions. Harrison's out one game for swearing at the Motown crowd and Salim Stud's out for 2 because of "conduct detrimental to the team".

this week with cactus jack sure is tight, it's gonna break the mountain's back...oops...

i wonder if anyone's still interested in dealing before the deadline. I'm at the bottom of the barrel now but I'm still banking on Lady Luck smiling at me before this all goes down...who knows?

Steelers weren't exactly picked to win it all until they started peaking at the right time.

dang. now i got to deal with suspensions. Harrison's out one game for swearing at the Motown crowd and Salim Stud's out for 2 because of "conduct detrimental to the team".

this week with cactus jack sure is tight, it's gonna break the mountain's back...oops...

i wonder if anyone's still interested in dealing before the deadline. I'm at the bottom of the barrel now but I'm still banking on Lady Luck smiling at me before this all goes down...who knows?

Steelers weren't exactly picked to win it all until they started peaking at the right time.

hmmm... let's deal?