Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

• 4 weeks later...

had my share of this so called "flings" but when you get older, wiser and more matured, you'll soon realize that you don't need these in your life. i mean, why go for that kind of relationship when you already know your worth and that you need to be taken seriously.

i think having a fling is just a waste of your precious time and emotions. :)

i wasn't into flings or fubus or whatever before.. :hypocritesmiley:

but then, someone came along and showed me na it could be fun pala. as long as you both understand na it's not something serious and that you shouldn't expect it to last.. :blush:

good for you

that's why some people are into this kind of relationship thing.. its a part of our life where we have fun and enjoy things with somebody.. of course, this doesn't apply to all.. we have each of our own opinion and views. peace :flowers:

Edited by compadrei

i got lots of flings, bad thing is they wanted more after. they become so possesive. though i cleared them out in the 1st place it's just a fling. kaya nagkagulo gulo buhay ko letse. mas matapang pa yung fling ko kesa sa real bf ko. kumbaga walang gustong sumuko. ngayon, pakiramdam ko committed na ako, pero bakit ganun? my heart is so playful. am beginning to like this another guy again na dapat fling ko lang supposedly while my bf is away.

my fling wanted more than a fling. the story repeats itself na naman ba? hirap naman! ayoko na sana magkasala pero pag sumasama loob ko sa real bf ko, fling is always there, he comforts me everytime and he lets me feel. don't worry am still here.

halos itago ko nanga sarili ko sa mundo at sa tao para di na ako magkasala pero they really know where to find me.

A textbook example where the RULES OF THE GAME was set unclear ......

If we change rules in the middle of the GAME, then we already change the GAME itself .....

They say playing with FIRE burns us ... this is a very general thought .... yes it is true

But even playing with fire has its own rules ...... only to minimize the injuries .....

i got lots of flings, bad thing is they wanted more after. they become so possesive. though i cleared them out in the 1st place it's just a fling. kaya nagkagulo gulo buhay ko letse. mas matapang pa yung fling ko kesa sa real bf ko. kumbaga walang gustong sumuko. ngayon, pakiramdam ko committed na ako, pero bakit ganun? my heart is so playful. am beginning to like this another guy again na dapat fling ko lang supposedly while my bf is away.

my fling wanted more than a fling. the story repeats itself na naman ba? hirap naman! ayoko na sana magkasala pero pag sumasama loob ko sa real bf ko, fling is always there, he comforts me everytime and he lets me feel. don't worry am still here.

halos itago ko nanga sarili ko sa mundo at sa tao para di na ako magkasala pero they really know where to find me.

• 2 weeks later...

my last gf and i started as a one nighter..turned into a fling.. then it became serious and official, i stuck with her for 2years, thats how much i love her that i did'nt know i was just blinded.. eventually i got a knock on my head and realize that this girl is'nt here with me for the long run..i broke off with her after..the 1st month since we split up i felt that i had wasted my time and efforts on her. but now i know thats its just a part of my life and its still all good!

As a matter of leaving in good graces and without any hard feelings, hindi maganda ung nagsosolian pa ng mga gamit. Kung ano ang binigay ko before sa kanya na yon, kung may ibabalik siya sakin i would rather that i dont accept them back--- unless she insists. My point is, dapat manggaling sa babae ang initiative na magsoli--- kung gugustuhin nya. :cool:

• 3 months later...
flings add spice to ur life

Ang lalim na ng thread na to, just want to ressurect kasi just happenend to me..

Agree it adds up spice to your life..

let you experience what you havent felt for such a long time.. the rush, the excitment,

downside lang pag you feel that you're really falling tas di naman talaga pwede susme torture..

buti na lang nothing serious happened and she's so smart when to say ENOUGH!.. kung ako lang.. patay!

Ngayon? yoko na, kahit masaya, ang hirap din in the end.. makes my life complicated... :blush:

Amen to this...

The cost of time and money taking a fling is just as costly taking a potential partner of a serious relationship....

flings are a waste of time and money. lalo na if you both know na

wala pupuntahan relationship.

ako i'd rather have a few serious relationships that mean something than

a lot of flings and feel nothing at all.