We Broke-up Because...

Because she wanted her freedom daw...

Because she misses being courted..the "kilig"

Because she wasnt able to wait for my move (she didnt demand naman and we were caught busy with stuff)

Because a Fil-Chi Single Rich was Kai-siao to her and she "kinda" like him.

Because she wanted to go out freely to world and show off a boyfriend eventhough I think...its all for show and she would still feel somethings "missing"

Because she doesnt have anything usefull to get from me na...at least in point of view...

Damn!

• 2 weeks later...

1st guy- coz the mother of his child came bak and begged him to stay for them

2nd guy- (d 1 dat i rili felt in lov with) bcoz w hav diff priorities, diff views of life, bcoz of infidelity, bcoz we wer geographically incompatible on d latter days of our relationship, and bcoz i felt lyk im d only 1 left in our relationship, he always begged wen he felt im leaving him,but he nver changed wen i gave him chances. and i felt rili stupid giving chances. kapagod!

3rd- bcoz im not rili in love with him, but he is. he tried to stay,only to find out dat i havent moved on yet. and up until now na my gf n xa and my dine-date ako, he stil shows up wenever i ask him to. hehe

4th- i dont know wats gonna b next... but i hope dis wud my last. :hypocritesmiley:

Guest dyosalet

We broke up because ...

#1 - couldn't decide which one he really loved, me or his ex

#2 - got tired of him

#3 - didn't realize what my value was

#4 - got tired of him

ex hubs - he cheated!

coz the pain is too much for the heart to ignore.. i wanted to be numb i wanted to forget all the good memories we shared.. i wanted to forget her face her voice her smile her hugs her kisses.. i wanted to forget the way we cuddle up laugh and make kulit to each other wenever were alone.. i wanted to forget how she makes up to me everytime she made me angry.. doz big sorry's written on the wall of my net cafe.. flowers she gave to me when she made me wait.. the breakfast she brought to me everytime mgovernight ako sa shop.. the ketchup ice cream and chocolates which we would playfuly cover up our face with.. i wanted to forget that special place we have everytime we would escape the bitter reality of life.. the late nights and the early morning drives just going round in circles.. i wanted to forget the times we would hide from everybody, anybody that might see us together.. i wanted to forget that once i loved someone whom i thought i can never have a chance with.. i wanted to forget how she would act not affected everytime she knew i was with my girlfriend.. i wanted to forget how she would make lambing to me everytime i get jealous when she talks to her boyfriend in abroad.. how i wish i would forget everything that happend.. She divided my life in two great parts.. The life i had before i met her and the life i have the day after she left.. tell me how can i forget her if she has given me so much to remember...

• 1 month later...
..is it really possible to fall out of love on your first and true love?mod sorry for this post dunno if this is the right thread for this ;(

Yes, that's possible. she probably fall out of love with you to fall in love with somebody else. Truth hurts, but it happens.

on topic: we broke up because I'm not cut out for an unstable relationship, especially in my unstable state. :lol: