We Broke-up Because...

GF (May 14, 2004 to April 1, 2006)

- We broke up because of the following reasons:

1) her selfishness

2) nagmamarunong lagi

3) mahilig mambara - forcefully

4) natutong magsinungaling

5) masyadong nakikinig sa nanay nyang praning (you'll know why later)

6) nakikinig sya sa mga sulsul ng born again nyang teacher na babaeng di pa nagaasawa

7) nagmamatigas na at matigas na ulo

8) now this is the worst of them all

But before this, I would like to tell you guys that we had so many wonderful memories together. Lots of love and caring. Siyempre lots of awesome sex together (sa room ko, room nya, sala ko, sa hospital, sa resorts, sa hotel). We enjoined 69 for half an hour before going to the middle events like trying so many different styles he he, then on the main event, me on top or somethime her on top hanggang sa sumabog ang bulkan. Whoah!!! -_- tsk tsk tsk

Now here it is.

The worst is abortion. :angry:

First she accepted it but when we advised her f#&king mother, ipapalaglag daw!!!

There was a second abortion again pero gusto na rin nyang ipalaglag even without the consent of her mother. f#&k!!!

Finally, the third abortion. This is way too f#&k up much... :grr:

I realized, considering nos 1 to 8 above, that she's not for me at all... :thumbsdownsmiley:

top ten!

1. his i-mature

2. he only think of me whenever his horny

3. he kept me hidden for 4 yrs from the eys of his family and friends

4. made to many promises that he cant keep

5. his demanding too much attention when i'm busy

6. walks out me whenever we dont agree on something then comes back as if nothing happend

7. he give ne consent to cheat on him -- (sorry i'm not ur ex-gf 8 yrs ago nor the kind of girl who'd cheat)

8. he cheated on me on our 1 year.

9. he only sees me whenever he can..

10. his not ready to love a person like me

we broke up because....

parang mali....

kasi di kami nagbreak, iniwan nya lang ako basta...ganun lang...no explanations except for the super gasgas na line na "i need time and space...right now, i want to be alone"...un lang....

pero eto ang catch! want to be alone daw! nag gf ba naman ng iba! tapos sabi nya sana daw naintindihan ko kasi naging mahirap sa kanya ang nangyari samin...tapos wala na daw kami chance because he'll be spending the rest of his life with that girl? eh un din ang sinabi nya sakin! 3 years kami tapos wala pang 5 months mula ng magdisappear sya, meron na pala syang gf...at ganun na kaserious? tama ba un? so ilang months na sila? ano gusto nya palabasin?

tama ba un? eh sya ang nagpilit na umiwas at iwan muna ako...sabi nya sandali lang pero indeh ba naman bumalik! kung nahirapan nya di ba dapat bumalik sya at inayos namin, hindi ung naghanap sya ng iba?!!!! kasi wala naman kaming problem talaga eh. bigla lang sya tinoyo ata.

would appreciate your comments sa post ko na to...hehe!

(though hindi ako galit sa kanya, i am hurt pero un lang. kung babalik sya, tatanggapin ko pa rin sya with no questions at all. di ko lam kung tanga lang talaga ko pero di ko makuhang magalit sa kanya... sobrang mahal ko ung mokong na un and laging nag flash back sakin ung memories namin for 3 years of being together. hmm nawala pala ko ng almost 9 months sa pinas during our last year so text, chat, email, and calls lang nun, tapos 2 months before kami mag 3 years eh nag disappear nga sya...labo ng count noh?)

because im not serious be4.

at saka ayoko makasira ng family kahit na may lamat na.di ko rin sure kung anung relationship meron kami.hehehe

actually mabait talaga sya.kaya di ko tlaga maisip na nakasira lang ang pag-stay nya d2.at alam ng

iba kung anu ang naitulong ng bf ko sa knya kahit na nagtiwala ang bf ko sa knya... sa tagal ng frienshipe namin

dun pa sya nagpauto.lahat naman my hangganan eh,at may karma.at least masya kami....natutupad ang mga planu..

lahat my reason kung bakit nagbe-break up. :D

We broke up because I cheated on her ..... I have mis sent an SMS to my "baby" it was supposed to be sent to my "honey", I explained a lot to her, I said it wasn't me who used my phone that time it was my friend who forgot to put his name on it ... at first she forgave me but later on she realized that I might be lying on that explanation until she lost her trust in me and we broke up then.

She said I was too jealous..

I said then stop playing me..

She said There is nothing wrong daw if she still would text her old friends na guys

I said they are all after banging u or getting head from u

She said she never lies

I catch her always tellin a lie - no matter what color it is still a lie

Three strikes you are out!

first strike

I caught her denying me to 4 different guys.. no need to tell them daw kasi they didnt ask

It was a few days before her bday she said she was at a mall with her friends.. it turned out she was not there..

She was somewhere else but that place where she said she was at was too far off for her to be able to get back to her house She met up with someone.. im sure of it

3rd strike

She invited me over to her bday but at that night it was a double whammy.. first she had a sent message to a guy that said " dba sa thursday pa tayo kita hon"

Then in a matter of minutes she was drawing down the drapes.. the guy .. the new hon was dropping by.. she texted the guy she was at a nearby mall and not to pass by ..but it was too late the guy was there.. and she hid under the table..

She got me to join her in deceiving this guy..

If she could do it to that guy .. she can do it to me..

So that finally ended the relationship.. i gave her freedom as a bday gift..

"Magpakasawa ka muna .. if youre ready for a commitment then lets talk .. thats what i said"

we broke up because....she is easily persuaded by her friends to leave me...and she think that i have not spend enough time with her....she broke up with me for no reason at all =[.... i tried to talk to her about start all over but she decline...and after a few months i found out that she change her belief and have a new bf....=] ..well thats just how the way it is .....

• 1 month later...