We Broke-up Because...

1st gf - broke up bcoz i was too imature, i couldn't look beyond her past. i couldnt accept the fact im her 5th guy she had sex wid and she is my first. i always had dat urge to try another woman. and there, when she went to another country, i felt free and cheated and eventually broke her up bcoz of guilt. guess i never really love her deep enough to look beyond d imperfections. or mayb jst to immature.

2nd gf - the 3rd party of the 1st relationship, but eventually broke up wid her bcoz i realized i dnt really love her.

and now... i am alone! damn it. it sucks especially when you don't have much friends as well.

NO SEX! I told her before that intimacy is a requirement in our relationship.

WHY dont girls listen more than they balbber about things. (Well the same can be said against men who doesn't listen).

LISTEN! dont just hear the words comming out of my mouth.

(a message for my ex :) )

We broke up because I can withstand her of opening almst every month of the word break-up for no reason. it has been 19 mos and almost all has the same word with no valid reason till lately I give up and had fall in love with the ryt one.

OT

hay,,ako.. natukso yung bf ko sa ibang gurls..kakaloka bda?ayoko na xa bigyan ng last chance xe 3rd time na nyang gnawa saken yun!

awww.. grabe bf mo ah!!

• 2 weeks later...