• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

Your cheating partner doesn't deserve anything from you anymore. He/she may say it likewise. (wag ka masaktan, refer to: 'Friendship' after a break-up with bf's/gf's )

If you really loved your partner, you can do a heroic thing: Let him/her learn. How?

Don't give yourself back. Going back is just like saying I am 'nothing' and you can do it again (tulad kapag PBA player syota mo).

He can mend his ways through another relationship. It's an envy if they worked fine but you should be proud because you taught him to be. (Proud of him, hindi lang sarili) ;)

I agree! If u really love d guy or girl u will give him or her a chance.. Minsan kc kailangan nyang magcnungaling or lokohin ka because of some reasons but what matter is.. in the long run kayo pa rin and as long as u feel that he really loves u and u feel the same way.. fight for it and i'm telling u it's worth it.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Exactly the reason why we are having this conversation. To make you understand….that some things are better left unsaid.

Kung sakit na nga lang ng partner mo ang panloloko….ibang usapan na yan.

:)

oh wel, tagal ko din pinagisipan at pinagaralan yan pra maintindihan ko kung bkt.. based on my experience naintindihan ko n rin.. pero mas lalo na ngaun.. thanks for sharing guys! :)

bk my kulang syo kya nya nagawa yun  :wacko: joke

kung mahal or love mo sya patawarin mo nlng

pag inulit edi patawarin mo uli,

tpos ganun pa din edi don n sya :boo: joke

i strongly agree!!

more often than not, "it takes two to tango." check mo nga naman sarili mo kasi baka may pagkukulang ka rin. or better yet, ask your partner what you've done to deserve his/her cheating.

but of course, may cases na nagloloko ang isa ng walang dahilan.

:cool:

oh wel, tagal ko din pinagisipan at pinagaralan yan pra maintindihan ko kung bkt.. based on my experience naintindihan ko n rin.. pero mas lalo na ngaun.. thanks for sharing guys!  :)

Hahaha!! You’re most welcome… Ganun din naman kami…because of this conversation, we begin to understand some mysterious aspects about women.

Just remember that we also have a “puso.” We feel and get hurt (just like women).

:cool: :cool: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

i strongly agree!!

more often than not, "it takes two to tango." check mo nga naman sarili mo kasi baka may pagkukulang ka rin. or better yet, ask your partner what you've done to deserve his/her cheating.

but of course, may cases na nagloloko ang isa ng walang dahilan.

:cool:

i dnt think so.. dahil lng ba may pagkukulang ang partner mo pwede k ng magloko? papano yun? dba nobodys perfect so lahat n lng pedeng magloko? ganun ba yun?

i dnt buy yung nagloloko ng walang dahilan.. what i believe sa ganyan cguro nasa nagloloko n yung problema.. he/she is definitely sick.

i dnt think so.. dahil lng ba may pagkukulang ang partner mo pwede k ng magloko? papano yun? dba nobodys perfect so lahat n lng pedeng magloko? ganun ba yun? iwanan mo n lng partner mo kung nde mo rin lng pla sya kayang mahalin ng buong buo kesa lokohin mo n lng.

i dnt buy yung nagloloko ng walang dahilan.. what i believe sa ganyan cguro nasa nagloloko n yung problema.. he/she is definitely sick.

maybe its not a good idea to discuss kung ano yung reason ng pag-chi-cheat. kse gaano man kalake problema mo sa partner mo kung gago gago tlga xa, you dont have to cheat on him/her pra maayos problema mo sa knya. theres a lot of things n pede mong gawin para ma-solve mo ang problem mo kesa dagdagan mo pa to.

i dnt think so.. dahil lng ba may pagkukulang ang partner mo pwede k ng magloko? papano yun? dba nobodys perfect so lahat n lng pedeng magloko? ganun ba yun?

could be that the cheating person doesnt feel loved....always alone....lonely.....taken for granted....noone to talk to.....no one to share his/her problems with.....sexually deprived.....but then his/her partner doesnt care anymore (for a valid or not valid reasons, i dont know but it happens). the cheating person has a lot of emotional and social needs. in this situation, when someone offers to give him/her all the attention he/she is looking for....man, i tell you....tao lang yan and very prone to make wrong judgements.

this may happen....puwede ring hindi. it all depends on the values of the person.

but what im telling is...naman....dont put your partner in this similar situation where he/she could be so vulnerable to temptations. when he/she cheats....for me, you're partly to blame. that's my personal opinion....

could be that the cheating person doesnt feel loved....always alone....lonely.....taken for granted....noone to talk to.....no one to share his/her problems with.....sexually deprived.....but then his/her partner doesnt care anymore (for a valid or not valid reasons, i dont know but it happens). the cheating person has a lot of emotional and social needs. in this situation, when someone offers to give him/her all the attention he/she is looking for....man, i tell you....tao lang yan and very prone to make wrong judgements.

this may happen....puwede ring hindi. it all depends on the values of the person.

but what im telling is...naman....dont put your partner in this similar situation where he/she could be so vulnerable to temptations. when he/she cheats....for me, you're partly to blame. that's my personal opinion....

ic i got your point..