All about Sony Ericsson Phones

thanks man, I'm planning to sell my K750i para bumili nito

:D  :D  :D

it's not worth the upgrade at this point in time. if you wait a few weeks, the W810 will be out which is a quad-band walkman phone with EDGE. it has some other improvements over the W800 as well, like macromedia flash lite if i'm not mistaken.

anyway go to www.newmobile.nl and you can compare the phones side by side.

16,300 na sa Greenhills. But it comes with the sandisk 516mb memory card not the usual memory stick pro. they must've have done this to lower the price coz new phones are coming by. I heard there is a SE 3.2 megapixel phone cam coming out and a super upgraded version ng P900 series pantapat sa TV/phone ng NOkia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nasaba fne ko kanina.. it now has a huge water damage mark on the screen.. around 1/4 of the screen.. it works, but its annoying.. will the warranty cover this? any idea wat repairs it will require? and how much it will cost if ever its not covered by the warranty? wer do i bring it to have it repaired without voiding the warranty? thanx!

nasaba fne ko kanina.. it now has a huge water damage mark on the screen.. around 1/4 of the screen.. it works, but its annoying.. will the warranty cover this? any idea wat repairs it will require? and how much it will cost if ever its not covered by the warranty? wer do i bring it to have it repaired without voiding the warranty? thanx!

you need to have your phone open

nangyari yan dun sa isang SE phone ko

after a fer months, nde ko na magamit yung keypad

ang nangyayari pala pag nababasa ang mga phone e nagkakaroon ng crystal buildup sa mga IC

kaya kailangan ipalinis agad yan!!!

Edited by bong1222

that will not be covered by warranty. also most SE phones, and maybe some other brands also, have a water/moisture detector inside so that once the technician opens it and sees that the detector has changed color, you cannot make up any story about how it didn't get wet or whatever. then your warranty is automatically invalidated.

in any case, get it serviced right away to prevent further damage.

Guest buru_tus
that will not be covered by warranty. also most SE phones, and maybe some other brands also, have a water/moisture detector inside so that once the technician opens it and sees that the detector has changed color, you cannot make up any story about how it didn't get wet or whatever. then your warranty is automatically invalidated.

in any case, get it serviced right away to prevent further damage.

you're right bro!!!

nung pinacheck ko, sabi ko lang nag ha hang yung keypad

pagbukas nila, tinanong ako kaagad kung kelan nabasa yung phone!!!!

walang lusot!!! hehehehehe!!!!