All about Sony Ericsson Phones

it was, way back June 2005

best buy now will be W900i

when he said best buy, i think he meant more like the best bang for the buck, not a top-of-the-line, overpriced, new release. So yeah, now is a good time to buy if you want good life cycle (it'd prolly take 6 more mos before this phone becomes passé). My girl friend got it for 25K when it was new back in Aug., now 5 mos later I've seen it for as low as 17/18K in SM centerpoint

i knw.. pero takot kasi ako baka kung ano pa gawin sa fne.. and pde naman libre bat pa magbabayad dba? tag hirap ako ngayon e.. hehe

if you're comfortable enough reinstalling Windows on a laptop/desktop, you might want to try this. It'll cost you P350 to unlock. It's a DIY solution, you just need the cable that came with the phone and takes 10 mins at most to do. PM me if you want details, I know someone who can help you.

Try going to tipidpc.com just search for the memory modules available... most of them are cheap...

I just got my W900i last christmas and I've never been so happy with my phone...

Here's a rough estimate of a post I saw there...

(2) 1gb sandisk memory stick pro media 3.5k each

(3) 512mb sandisk memory stick pro duo w/ memory stick duo adaptor 2.5k each

(4) 256mb sandisk memory stick pro duo w/ memory stick duo adaptor 2k each

(1) 256mb lexar media memory stick pro 2k

(2) 512mb sandisk compact flash 2k each

Guest buru_tus

I have the same phone bro

mag wa one year na sa akin kasi tong K750i

bought it overseas, equivalent to 33K

pero I'm holding any plans of purchasing a new phone until the release of SE M600i

• 2 weeks later...
damned!

after only 8months, depreciated na ng 18K ang phone ko

bought it 33K last june 2005

aray ko po.. ang bilis talaga mag depreciate ng cellphone, got my k750i from globe, almost 1 year na din sa akin to, so far satisfied pa din naman ako. nag bubulagbulagan na lang ako sa mga latest phones ng sony ercisson. what really got my attention was the w900i. super nice features pero not really worth it pa for me to spend another 30k phone, when i already have my k750i.

guys, as much as i dnt like hassling u people, i tried some research on the firmware upgrades.. and i dnt understand most of the jargons that they use.. so i just have to ask, wat is the BEST and LATEST firmware version that can set the camera shutter sound to MUTE? how some1 can help me with this.. thanx all!