All about Sony Ericsson Phones

Don't worry dude.... even if new models come out (i'm guessing nokia will start shipping the 4Q) the best pa rin yang SE unit mo... 2 meg pic camera resolution plus all the other perks that Nokia seldom includes...

As one menyek would say "patient is a virtue....... di ba.... sige... alis lang ako muna... got to get an affidavit of lost....)

Peace menyeks!!!!

Cheapest??? as in really cheap.... try quiapo.... possible GSM nga lang.... hehehehe

But seriouly... you cna try Greenhills along the cell tiange.... but be wary of theose units... kasi most of the pre-owned cells there are either refurbished or pa-sira na....

but for the real deal... get ready to shell out around 18k~22k for a new unit...

peace bro...

after that glamorous spank of the K700's silver finish, Sony Ericsson once again painted the town red with this dinky business style phone via the K750i. it looks a bit streotypical as a bar-type phone, but beneath that drab exterior lies a hot litle stunner just bursting to get out.

this phone is sexy slim and solid compact to bash nails with(pls dont) and the 262k screen is exceptionally clear-something that you appreciate as soon as you start using its camera. the 2megapixel monster isnide is a power to behold. just slide back the lends cover on the rear and you have just opened the pandora's box of paradise in pixels via its camera.

what really excites me more is the 4x digital zoom, a camera light for darker scenes(just like its predecessor), plus an autofocus, and red eye reduction facilities, one would think that these are basic packages of a Sony's Cybershot already.

the hefty 32mb is memory might just be meager enough if you're a shutterbug and multimedia freak. but you can always get a memory stick duo(welcome to the Sony universe, dude) card should you want to expand the memory.

but honestly, it isnt the best totted gadget dynamo as compared to Sony Ericsson Z800i but its camera will definitely surprise as well as enchant you vains out there!!!

latest addition to the sony ericsson's digital doohickey is this musical marvel by the name Sony Ericsson W800. packed in an unorthodox orange color, this phone rocks your boat while being the first kind of its class to have sported such an avante garde color preferences.

decent camera is a breeze, and can snap at a 2 megapixel auto-focus camera.

the big downside was that the W800 actually won’t work with Sony’s Connect online music store, at least not when it’s launched later this year. nah, instead it’ll have support for both MP3 and AAC, with the idea is that you’ll load it up with music from your own collection (it’ll ship with a 512MB Memory Stick Duo card).

eventually they might add support for Connect (which would require a firmware upgrade, since the W800 doesn’t currently support ATRAC3—a total shocker for a Sony device), as well as whatever wireless music download services the carriers might be cooking up; in the meantime they just want to make it easy for people to get music on to their phones, and over-the-air ain’t it.

another stumbling block for its upmanship is that even if it is coined as SE's music phone, it's built-in speaker is not stereo, only its headset port.

Guys Thanks for the info...

I am Planning to buy this gadyet.

I currently have a N7610.

When It was new of course it was great but then eventually there are new things now in the market. what catches my attention is the 512mb memory.

But i think i can have it with a k750. if ever there is a flash program for w800. what do you think?

I was told no it costs 26700 bucks. I bought my current fone for cash but now i think i'll go for a plan. anyone here sells this for a cheaper price like 2nd hand? for a w800 that is...?

:D

Guys Thanks for the info...

I am Planning to buy this gadyet.

I currently have a N7610.

When It was new of course it was great but then eventually there are new things now in the market. what catches my attention is the 512mb memory.

But i think i can have it with a k750. if ever there is a flash program for w800. what do you think?

I was told no it costs 26700 bucks. I bought my current fone for cash but now i think i'll go for a plan. anyone here sells this for a cheaper price like 2nd hand? for a w800 that is...?

:D

if what lured you is the whopping 512MB bundle, there around several memory stick makers in the market right now offering the same capacity but on a relatively lower price. to name a few: Sandisk, Apacer, Lexar, etc.

i wonder if the gray unit(which is most likely where the larger chunk of the mobile market in the philippines lies) might be selling this without 512Mb semiconductor card.

only that a 512MB is "necessary bundle" for principals like Sony Ericsson and distributors like Haldane Inc and Semicon because they are geared toward a niche sector where multimedia app is a dense and primordial product positioning.

:cool: Like what i said of its bundled 512mb it will sound cheaper since if I decided to buy k750 it has a 64mb memory stick right now in the market k750 costs 23500, so basically if you would just get this w800 thing its like buying a branded memory stick for sony plus the walkman features that SONY ERICSON is boasting about this gadyet. Ideally its better. (and in the real world its somehow practical) and also if you decided to flash the k750 into a w800 once a flash update is available you will still need somehow a higher memory than a 64mb. so what say you?

agree or disagree.

:mtc:

saw taht w800i also kanina sa sony center .. ok sya talaga, to think sa price nya with a 512mb mem stick copared to k750i ..

kaya lang kulay orange, maliit yung joystick nya, maiksi pala i mean and meas dikit ang keypad ata .. so parang pang babae talaga ...

tingin nyo ?? compared it with other nokia phone, mas ok sana, pero ganda resolution nito

just when W800 and W850(as posted above) hadnt had a full take off in the market, another of the Sony Ericcson kind is already heading a glimpse. this Sony Ericsson W900 is expected to be at full throttle in the coming months.

it's a new device that looks to be the first Walkman clamshell phone. it will supposedly have 300MB of internal flash memory, a MemoryStick Duo Pro port, Bluetooth, A2DP support (aka Bluetooth stereo headphone support), external speakers, a 2 megapixel camera, and EDGE.

so basically it’d be the Walkman phone that has pretty much everything hardware-wise that people have been asking for—hard drive and 3G excepted.

wow!!! am rippling with undulation for this.

post-80931-1127729850.jpg

deym... that w850 looks so hot!! :boo:

pero kelangan ba talagang kulay Orange&White?? :blink:

pano na ang s700 ko :cry:

that's the irony of it all. while most electronics companies are sporting silver and black as their corporate motiff, Sony Ericsson bravely took an entreat to insist on an orange color only used by food industry. maybe they derived their courage from the Apple who first took the cudgels in offering computing devices in an immaculate white, a color only a medical institution is using.

Hey,

I think I have ran past this f**kin phone already coz I didn't know it was available in the market here in Phil. I had checked out this phone in some cell stations at malls this past months but still isn't available. Damned! I guess this fone's great! :thumbsupsmiley: Gotta buy it this X-mas. :rolleyes: