Digital Cameras

the new canon powershot sd600 looks good

Featuring a 2.5 inch LCD, the steel-bodied Canon SD600 draws on original Digital Elph designer Yasushi Shiotani's 'box and circle' concept to achieve a classic look. The Canon PowerShot SD600 includes 6 Megapixel resolution, 3x optical zoom 35–105mm (35mm equiv.) with UA lens, DIGIC II, iSAPS and 9-point AiAF for fast, sharp results 16 shooting modes, My Colors in-camera photo effects, 30fps VGA movie clips with sound, high ISO Auto and ISO 800 for flash-free indoor shooting and widescreen (16:9) still image recording.

i have the sd450...i think this one is the upgrade :unsure:

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/6/canon_powershot_sd600.jpg

got this one with free 512MB memory card @BPI madness in glorieta :thumbsupsmiley: upgraded my canon a70

I bought a nikon coolpix cam and an S2. Technology changes very fast and if you'll buy the latest one, i think you'll have a run for your money. buy what you need but be sure to consider the basics, ie.: features, battery life, memory storage and capacity, accesibility of data and of course, the price

I have a Canon Rebel XT and have had it for 6 months now. Good noob camera if you're just getting in to photography. My lense is Tamron 17-70mm.

Onto business matters... :)

Mga fellow MTC'ers. I have a small entrepreneurial business selling digital cameras. Kung gusto nyo maka-save on digicams, PM me. I import cams from US and sell them in PI. As you know, digicams sa PI is WAY over priced.

PM me on the make and model that you are looking for.