Digital Cameras

Thanks for the help guys!! Went to Watsons last Saturday and the guy who I've been talking on the phone with was super helpful! I decided to take a cab from Makati to avoid the hassle of driving ,parking or being groped on the LRT ;) Believe me... even if you're a guy and it's not wanted it could be a very traumatic experience ;)

Watsons is very close to SM Quiapo and I'm amazed I found my way around the area... Inside the shop there were several customers browsing thru the different gadgets they had but I was well taken care of... I was in and out of the place in 15 minutes with a brand new IXUS 40 for that special someone :cool:

Based on my experience I would definitely recommend going to Watsons B)

And to you my friends... thanks again for answering my questions... it definitely feels good that MTC has members that help each other out when it comes to info exchange :)

I owe you guys a beer at the MTC Anniv party!! ;)

Thanks for the help guys!!  Went to Watsons last Saturday and the guy who I've been talking on the phone with was super helpful!  I decided to take a cab from Makati to avoid the hassle of driving ,parking or being groped on the LRT ;)  Believe me... even if you're a guy and it's not wanted it could be a very traumatic experience ;)

Watsons is very close to SM Quiapo and I'm amazed I found my way around the area...  Inside the shop there were several customers browsing thru the different gadgets they had but I was well taken care of...  I was in and out of the place in 15 minutes with a brand new IXUS 40 for that special someone :cool: 

And to you my friends... thanks again for answering my questions... it definitely feels good that MTC has members that help each other out when it comes to info exchange :)

try mo rin yung mayer photo haus katabi lng din yan ng watsons. actually magkapatid yan.. look for ramon. grabe magbaba ng price yan

Thanks for the help guys!!  Went to Watsons last Saturday and the guy who I've been talking on the phone with was super helpful!  I decided to take a cab from Makati to avoid the hassle of driving ,parking or being groped on the LRT ;)  Believe me... even if you're a guy and it's not wanted it could be a very traumatic experience ;)

Watsons is very close to SM Quiapo and I'm amazed I found my way around the area...  Inside the shop there were several customers browsing thru the different gadgets they had but I was well taken care of...  I was in and out of the place in 15 minutes with a brand new IXUS 40 for that special someone :cool: 

the IXUS 40/SD300 is not bad my friend good quality camera small and compact... get another battery coz that camera drains the LCD like milk to a baby...

Just a cautious warning be careful with the LCD heard reports they crack easy even without physical damage or strong contact. You'll know when the LCD is broken the screen wont be cracked but internal it will have a cracked line and either have a purple blob & some leakage of liquid inside your LCD.

When camera is not in use put it in a camera bag & dont try to pressure the LCD when friends or people are viewing back the pictures on camera like people touching there fingers on it.

ALSO sad really but Canon will not take this damage under warranty, they have been reported to saying that it was mishanded and damaged by owner

The LCD cracking was reported on all new IXUS series that feature the SD memory cards, however major problems were on the IXUS 700/SD500 & IXUS 50/SD400 the updates to those models are now the 750/SD550 & IXUS 55/SD450.....im planning to give my dad the IXUS 700 and buy the new 750 next fortnight...

Happy picture taking!!

Edited by luol_deng
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hey guys...where can u get second hand digital cameras which are still okay quality wise

try bidshot or ebay but most cameras they are selling there are the least popular ones when you check out the reviews on the net. why would one be selling a good performing cam, anyway? there's a buy/sell camera thread. maybe you could find what you're looking for there. or you could posts preferred brand/specs/price that you want and someone here might also be wanting to upgrade his cam.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a SONY DC-W5 camera - P23,000, discounted.

Bought it from Abenson Greenbelt 3.

It comes with a free cleaning kit, Memory Stick Duo 128 mb

P3,000 woth of Cybershot accessory, planning to buy the Polarized Lens.

3 years Warranty, this is the thing that I like.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Gideon3/Material/th_ZBACK.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Gideon3/Material/th_ZFRONT.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Gideon3/Material/th_ZW5A.jpg

Edited by Gideon

jus bought a sony cybershot dsc-p150 cost around at 18500 at online store.

now ko lng nalaman that madami mura sa quiapo, now ko lng kc nakita tong thread na to...

anywys a fren of mine ngpapatulong mghanap ng digicam, might go 2 quiapo this week to check kung ok mga phone and dun ko nalang siya samahan bumili..

do you guys have any price list of the digicams?para makapamili siya regarding sa budget and what model?maybe we will opt for a Canon this time..:P