Digital Cameras

Guest airmax

Reliable ba itong mga camera na ito?

http://store.pinoygearph.com/files/products/ddisplay1_m.jpg

http://store.pinoygearph.com/files/products/Display6_m.jpg

Edited by airmax
Bought a SONY DC-W5 camera - P23,000, discounted.

Bought it from Abenson Greenbelt 3.

It comes with a free cleaning kit, Memory Stick Duo 128 mb

P3,000 woth of Cybershot accessory, planning to buy the Polarized Lens.

3 years Warranty, this is the thing that I like.

in terms of functionality, Sony cybershot w5 is the best in an entry-level, amateur photo-hobbyist perspective.

I suggest that you try to make your gadgets as consistent as possible. My first camera was a Sony Cybershot U10 (the really small one) and then I had my Sony Handycam TRV-33. Both came with Sony Memory Sticks and I can move them from one gadget to another. Since then, all my stuff was Sony para lang sigurado akong compatible. When I can't find my charger, power adaptor, or my connecting wires for one gadget, at least I can use the ones for the others. Compatibility is key when you are a gadget freak like when I bought my W5 a year ago, I already have compatible memory sticks and jacks and what-have-you's. Plus, the learning curve is not that steep since you are familiar with the system already.

I love the huge screen of the W5 and the manual functionality that it offers.

Kung hobby lang, W5 is the best. Always buy the package (yung may mga freebies) para sulit. But if you really want a career, you can go and invest on the high end cameras and this is where Nikon and Canon come in. Honestly, they have really better picture quality but definitely, for a very hefty price.

Guest airmax
Baka walang ng Warranty?

Ano ba ang sira, baka grabe na?

P4,500 ba ang original price ng camera?

galing sa states yan pre binigay lng ng sis in law ko sa erpats ko. magkano ba ang bagong digicam. anong recommended mo. kahit mga 4 to 5 mega pix less than 10k may ma recommend ka ba. ok bang bilhin ung mga camera na non branded ?

in terms of functionality, Sony cybershot w5 is the best in an entry-level, amateur photo-hobbyist perspective.

I suggest that you try to make your gadgets as consistent as possible. My first camera was a Sony Cybershot U10 (the really small one) and then I had my Sony Handycam TRV-33. Both came with Sony Memory Sticks and I can move them from one gadget to another. Since then, all my stuff was Sony para lang sigurado akong compatible. When I can't find my charger, power adaptor, or my connecting wires for one gadget, at least I can use the ones for the others. Compatibility is key when you are a gadget freak like when I bought my W5 a year ago, I already have compatible memory sticks and jacks and what-have-you's. Plus, the learning curve is not that steep since you are familiar with the system already.

I love the huge screen of the W5 and the manual functionality that it offers.

Kung hobby lang, W5 is the best. Always buy the package (yung may mga freebies) para sulit. But if you really want a career, you can go and invest on the high end cameras and this is where Nikon and Canon come in. Honestly, they have really better picture quality but  definitely, for a very hefty price.

Yup, I really made tons of research before buying the W5. I was planning to buy the W7 but the only differences would be if I wanted to printed big pictures of my shots. So I settled with the W5.

I also own a SONY P-32, DC-TRV22E, DC-HC30 and the latest W5.

Compatibility ang habol ko talaga with all my gadgets para flexible ika nga.

I already bought a Polarizing Filter and Adaptor ring for my W5 so I can make great pictures on the sea and bright sky.

Fyi...

To those planning to buy SONY products, just buy the gadget along Asia.

Because when you buy a SONY product at withon North America, the Warranty is LImited and will not be honored at any ASIA service center.

Unlike when you buy within ASIA, the Warranty is International and can even be honored at North America.

Ang gulo ng Agreement noh!?!

Fyi...

To those planning to buy SONY products, just buy the gadget along Asia.

Because when you buy a SONY product at withon North America, the Warranty is LImited and will not be honored at any ASIA service center.

Unlike when you buy within ASIA, the Warranty is International and can even be honored at North America. 

Ang gulo ng Agreement noh!?!

The best solution would be to buy a Canon.. hehehe..

bought a KODAK CX730. just what i need... with video/audio functionality pa.

Price: 10,000PhP

Where: Ansons Parksquare

Why: needed my first digicam, tutal puro KODAK ang aking previous cameras... might as well stick to it.. never had any problem with that naman.

madaling gamitin, madali rin maglipat ng pics/vids to your PC. :blush:

yun lang.

Click link for reviews:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_po...thod=sidebyside