Digital Cameras

does anyone have a canon eos 350D..? any comments, reviews on it's performance..

My only problem with the RebelXT is the kit lens. Largest aperture setting is f3.5, tapos 5.6 pag naka-zoom. Best to have around 20K more when buying a 350D so you can get better lenses with better low-light capabilities. Right now, am saving for f2.8 28 to 70mm lens. Masyadong mahal yung wide-angle na lowlight...30k+! Otherwise, its perfectly good camera!

My only problem with the RebelXT is the kit lens. Largest aperture setting is f3.5, tapos 5.6 pag naka-zoom. Best to have around 20K more when buying a 350D so you can get better lenses with better low-light capabilities. Right now, am saving for f2.8 28 to 70mm lens. Masyadong mahal yung wide-angle na lowlight...30k+! Otherwise, its perfectly good camera!

i agree, the kit lens of the 350d is a little soft but still you can do a lot with the kit lens, nasa kumukuha rin naman yan eh....but my main complaint with the camera is its size, if you have big hands (like i do), you will definitely have a hard time holding the camera during long hours of shooting, nakakangalay....if you have no problems with the size, like what thirteen said, its perfectly good camera.....but if you have P5-P10k to spare why not go with the nikon d50, this camera has a better kit lens and the grip is better than the 350d plus the feel is more like the nikon d70, more solid and feels like more "professional"...

well i already bought it last saturday....the kit lens sucks...but the camera itself was quite good in my opinion...no offense to nikon users...but i kinda like it better than the D50....but don't get me wrong the D50 is a good camera.....

now all i have to do is save another 30k to buy good lenses.....as for now the kit lens will do....no choice eh...hehehehe......

What I didn't like with the D50 was that it had no LCD backlight. Napansin ko, i do a lot of my shooting at night (thus my need for large aperture lenses), and having no LCD backlight to check your camera settings is such a hassle!

well i already bought it last saturday....the kit lens sucks...but the camera itself was quite good in my opinion...no offense to nikon users...but i kinda like it better than the D50....but don't get me wrong the D50 is a good camera.....

now all i have to do is save another 30k to buy good lenses.....as for now the kit lens will do....no choice eh...hehehehe......

Does anyone know whether its safe to buy off sellers on on bidshot or sites like www.muradito.com ? was a little hesitant cos some of the ppl i contacted have "stocks" of new (?) digicams at suspiciosly low prices.

how do they manage to do this? are the goods smuggled or something?

has anyone here bought a digicam frm one of these sellers?

am in the mkt for a cybershot h1/h2 btw.

Does anyone know whether its safe to buy off sellers on on bidshot or sites like www.muradito.com ? was a little hesitant cos some of the ppl i contacted have "stocks" of new (?) digicams at suspiciosly low prices.

how do they manage to do this? are the goods smuggled or something?

has anyone here bought a digicam frm one of these sellers?

am in the mkt for a cybershot h1/h2 btw.

well i'd recommend buying in quiapo...its cheaper than the malls...

magkano na ngayon sir 350d? sa henry's ka bumili?.....yup the kit lens do suck a little, I was fortunate enough to chance upon someone selling a 3 month old 28-135 IS USM, he was upgrading to L lenses, kaya ayun binili ko na sa halagang P20k....i'm satisfied with the lens....

magkano na ngayon sir 350d? sa henry's ka bumili?.....yup the kit lens do suck a little, I was fortunate enough to chance upon someone selling a 3 month old 28-135 IS USM, he was upgrading to L lenses, kaya ayun binili ko na sa halagang P20k....i'm satisfied with the lens....

nope dun ako sa kabila bumili...relative din yata nila yun...price ng 350D right now around 38-41K nung nag canvass ako....well i'm saving up for a 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM...mukang matagal pa bago ako makaipon para dun....sana may mag offer din ng 2nd hand.....hehehe.....sana balang araw makapag L series din ako..... :D

I love it!

The 12x zoom alone is something very useful for me.

Image stabilizer pa.

Bought Sanyo 2500mah batteries din to go with it, and they last very long before i replace and recharge.

Kay Henry's sa Quiapo. Sulit.

that's good to hear, nagpabili kse ako sa US nito with Sony 2300Mah and charger, at 512MB SD

Meron na kayang Canon S3 IS available? Magkano kaya? :huh:

$500 sa US, not sure if meron na dito.

Maganda ang Canon EOS 350D kaya lang 4x lang kasamang lens. If you don't plan to upgrade, better get a S3 IS.

Well you can't really compare the 350D with the S3 IS...first of all the 350D is a DSLR(although its at the lower end) .... and second you don't buy DSLR's for the Kit lens....not to take away anything from the S3 IS which is a very good camera in my opinion...all im saying is that their in a different league of some sorts.....

Well you can't really compare the 350D with the S3 IS...first of all the 350D is a DSLR(although its at the lower end) .... and second you don't buy DSLR's for the Kit lens....not to take away anything from the S3 IS which is a very good camera in my opinion...all im saying is that their in a different league of some sorts.....

yup,yup...tama nga sir.....pero gusto ko rin ng S3 IS, hehehe.....sir punkus post ka ng photos mo dun sa photography thread dito :D

Guys ano ba magandang brand ng digicam na ung worth Php6000+? May nakikita me kasi na digicams worth 6,800 and 7000+ pero di ko alam kung anong brand maganda? Kodak, Logitech? Ano sa tingin nyo? Limited budget ko kasi kaya nakakaakit eh ^_^. And maganda naman kuha mo dun kahit papano diba?

E2 yung mga link ng products tanong ko nalang kayo.

Alin kaya maganda and worth spending?

1. AIPTEK SLIMCAM 3200

http://pccorner.com.ph/products.do?action=...&productid=2842

2. AIPTEK SLIMCAM 4000

http://pccorner.com.ph/products.do?action=...&productid=2841

3. KODAK EasyShare C300

http://pccorner.com.ph/products.do?action=...&productid=2822

4. Logitech Pocket Digital Camera

http://pccorner.com.ph/products.do?action=...3&productid=980

5. OLYMPUS CAMMedia C-150

http://pccorner.com.ph/products.do?action=...3&productid=972

Ano sa tingin nyo the best among those 5? Maganda kaya sa tingin niyo yung nasa #1? Mura siya worth 3k+ maganda naman kaya kahit papano ang kuha? yung sa 6K range ano kaya maganda? Kodak Logitech?

Kung ok na yung #1 yun na kukunin ko xiempre mura e. Pero kung alanganin yung suggestions nyo nalang sa 6000 price range yung pag iisipan koh. ^_^

HAY MAHIRAP MAGING MAHIRAP