Digital Cameras

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/88/27/80/52/0088278052528_500X500.jpg

I got this camera for only $20 bnew and sealed. Nag clearance sale kasi ang walmart hindi na benta sa last sale nila kaya binenta nila ng super baba para lang mabenta. btw ano bang feedback sa hp camera?

$20 for a 7 megapixel digital cam! Who cares about the feedback.

Any suggestion guys as to what kind of camera is good enough to start a photography hobby?

Edited by peep_tom
hi. just wanted to know if anyone knows kung san mas okay bumili ng camera: kung sa duty free ba ng doha international airport or sa dubai international airport? may friend kasi ako na nakabili ng camera sa dubai duty free at sabi nya napakamura daw talaga dun. baka may experiences kayo (or someone you know) sa duty free ng doha.

thanks!

Hey dude, I have stayed in Qatar in the past and I still had someone buy me my digital cam in Singapore kse its really very very cheap there compared to Doha and/or Dubai. Just my personal experience.

Edited by peep_tom
Take the MTR and get off the Wanchai exit ( this is between Admiralty and Cuaseway Bay). I believe the exit is A4, but you could look for it. The exits have indications on what are the places near the exits. Wanchai Computer Center is the first building to the left of the exit. It has an escalator going to the second floor. The stores are in the second and third floor. You need to move around and get the best deal. I got mine at ENRICH DIGITAL STATION.

My experience is that this a good place to shop for cameras and pc stuff. But I needed to check if there is a cheaper place in manila so that it is more convenient than timing it with a trip to HK.

I also believe HK is cheaper place to shop than Singapore

Thanks for the info, buddy... By the way, did you notice any scuba diving shops near that general area?

Guest airmax
$20 for a 7 megapixel digital cam! Who cares about the feedback.

Any suggestion guys as to what kind of camera is good enough to start a photography hobby?

wala namang magbibigay ng ganyang deal sa atin. kasi dito pagka old stock tapon na lalo na kung hindi ma ibenta. well satisfied naman ako sa performance ng hp. i've been using kodak in the past so i do care about the feedback

Edited by airmax

hindi porke mataas ang megapixels eh maganda na, minsan mas noisy ang higher megapixels digicams lalo na kung medyo madilim... saka isa pa, hindi ka naman magpriprint ng poster eh para mangailangan ng higher megapixel cams... bibihira nga ang nagpriprint ng 4x6 eh, mostly online viewing lang...

Read the reviews first before buying...

hindi porke mataas ang megapixels eh maganda na, minsan mas noisy ang higher megapixels digicams lalo na kung medyo madilim... saka isa pa, hindi ka naman magpriprint ng poster eh para mangailangan ng higher megapixel cams... bibihira nga ang nagpriprint ng 4x6 eh, mostly online viewing lang...

Read the reviews first before buying...

Yup, I strongly agree! Wala sa size ng pixel ang measurement ng magandang camera. Look at Nikon D40 with 6.1 mpx pero can equally compete and match with a more expensive Canon 400D na may 10mpx.

Deceiving kasi when brands advertise their product's pixel, pero in real wala talaga sa pixel yun. Unless mag veventure ka sa malalaking printing ng shots mo.