Digital Cameras

bagong member lang pow! ask lang ako hanu mas ok n dg cam... panasonic dmc LS2 or Olympus FE-190??? HIrap maghanap pla ng panasonic dg cam, pero nasubukan ko n xa coz tita bought LX3. ang ganda ng pics, at 6x optical zoom pa. 2" lcd & 5mp. LX3 also have image stabilizer juz like LS2... the probs is... kahirap maghanap... kaya isip ako kung ok din kaya ang FE 190 ng olympus in case ala ko makita ??/ salamat pow!

I have the Canon 400D. However, looking at different photos, I should have

waited for the Nikon D80.

Your photos will not be any better/different with another camera, especially between a D80 and a 400D, which are virtually identical. Your DSLR's capabilities are not limited with what they came with in the box. Take a few photography lessons and perhaps a new (better quality) lens if you're still using the stock one. 90% of the time, it's not the camera at fault.

Edited by milhouse83
Your photos will not be any better/different with another camera, especially between a D80 and a 400D, which are virtually identical. Your DSLR's capabilities are not limited with what they came with in the box. Take a few photography lessons and perhaps a new (better quality) lens if you're still using the stock one. 90% of the time, it's not the camera at fault.

Yup, that's right!

What the member doesn't know that he/she already has the best YET SLR.

It already has the auto cleaning mechanism and stuff, I won't go to details na lang.

sa hidalgo ba merong available na panasonic lumix dg cams???? reply naman po plssssssssssssss :sadsmiley02:

pero konti lng.. mostly canon and nikon ang makikita mo dun.. ako convert to panasonic den.. ok siya.. happy din ako except hindi siya ganoon ka-popular sa atin.. my camera model is dmc fz7

Just an observation... 400D's shots are a step under-exposed compared to the D80 under the same settings... -_-

pero konti lng.. mostly canon and nikon ang makikita mo dun.. ako convert to panasonic den.. ok siya.. happy din ako except hindi siya ganoon ka-popular sa atin.. my camera model is dmc fz7

san mo nabili ung cam mo??? sa hidalgo din ba? mura ba? nagustuhan ko kc ako tlga ung cam ng tita ko from US although sobrang laki nung lz3... type ko ung FX01 sana available xa s hidalgo at hopefully maging popular ang panasonic dito s pinas kc tlagang lalaban xa sa sony at canon... kaya lang mukang sony, canon at nikon fanatic taung mga pinoy....

Meron po ba kayong estimate sa Nikon D70s, D80 and D200. Canon 5D, 20D, 30D and where to buy them. My cousin told me it is cheaper in Quiapo but he's not sure about the quality (besides cash basis). Whats the different between buying in Quiapo and in some stalls and malls??? Mahabang ipunan ito!

Where can I enroll for a photography class (beginners and advance) in Metro Manila and do I need a prof camera while attending the class??? I only got Canon PowerShot A640 should I upgrade?

Sir/Madam, I have asked some experts in photography they told me malaki ang edge ng nikon sa lenses and canon naman well maganda technology, sony advantage sa name. But they would agree na mag invest na sa Nikon or Canon, very ideal daw. But I never tried using panasonic im sure it will be known here, lets see.

san mo nabili ung cam mo??? sa hidalgo din ba? mura ba? nagustuhan ko kc ako tlga ung cam ng tita ko from US although sobrang laki nung lz3... type ko ung FX01 sana available xa s hidalgo at hopefully maging popular ang panasonic dito s pinas kc tlagang lalaban xa sa sony at canon... kaya lang mukang sony, canon at nikon fanatic taung mga pinoy....

hi.. i dont know where to start.. but i have been using digital cameras and am not satisfied... galing ng mga shots ng SLR.. especially CANON d20 OR D30 ba yun.. my friend has one eh.. nag mukhang ewan yung mga kuha ko sa olympus mju 710 ko..

i know this sounds crazy.. but am willing to BUY a second hand CANON SLR.. wag naman yung sobrang luma na.. yung lumabas ng 2006.. ok naman sakin.. just pm me..

ei guys!

i just bought my 2nd digital cam. back then, i have the Sony Cybershot DSC-F88. cool kasi the lens rotate so its not a problem if i want to take pic of me and my girl. just last sun, i went sa ATC and bought ung Canon IXUX850IS. Guys... sobrang okay tong cam na toh. Dunno, but for me.. i think this one is the best cam so far in the market. IMHO

Good day to all... im kinda newbie here at the forums. I'm not really an expert on digital cameras, heck I dont even know the latest cams on the market... seems technology is moving so fast, its hard to catch up.

Anyway... like most people, I don't have that much disposable income to avail of newer cam models, so my advise to people with the same predicament as me is to just learn basic photo editing. There are lotsa tools out there (photoshop, corel etc). With just a few clicks brightening and color adjustments your 3.2 megapixel shot may look just as great as a 8 megapixel shot.