Digital Cameras

kamusta performance ng FZ7 mo?

Ok naman. dahil semi pro, puwede mong i-set ang aperture prioroty saka shutter priority.

Battery usually last for 4 to 5 hours depende sa usage (without flash). so far, up to 80 to 90%full ang 1G na SG bago maubus ang battery.

Problem ko lang ay hindi basta basta puwedeng ibulsa.

Happy with the FZ7.

Ok naman. dahil semi pro, puwede mong i-set ang aperture prioroty saka shutter priority.

Battery usually last for 4 to 5 hours depende sa usage (without flash). so far, up to 80 to 90%full ang 1G na SG bago maubus ang battery.

Problem ko lang ay hindi basta basta puwedeng ibulsa.

Happy with the FZ7.

actually may FZ7 din ako.. Oks naman din ako.. Happy even I decided not to get a S3IS...Ang hirap lang daming canon user kaysa sa panasonic

They give in-store warranty (parts and service) to the cameras they sell. Usually, one year ang duration. Never had any experience claiming though. Maybe others can shed light on this.

Yup, they do give warranties!!! :cool:

Yung mga nabibili ko dun equipment are all workign FINE! :)

Just called Watsons to ask about the price of Canon 400D. Php 44,000 daw for the kit.

Is this the real retail price at Hidalgo or do they give lower prices if you go there?

Sony N2 at Php 18,800? Mall prices are Php 33K.

My friend got his 400D at Henry's for 39k shop warranty :)

@Tridel_PC

Its better if you go there... mahirap maglagay ng price dito kasi iba yung price na binibigay nila pag nandon ka na sa store nila... usually mas mababa compared pag tumawag ka lang sa store :)

Hi guys,

gusto ko sana bumili ng water proof casing for my canon camera, may phone numbers ba kayo ng store jan sa hidalgo na pde ko matawagan para makapag tanong ako ng price ng casing. Thanks

I only have Nick's number (Henry's Camera) pm me so that I could give it to you :)

Kadafy, assuming these places are in metro Manila, what landmarks are nearby? Next trip to Manila I'm going to need some lights and a few other pieces.

Thanks

Sorry to butt-in... the fastest and easiest for me to go there is to take the LRT and get down to Carriedo Station... then look for SM Carriedo... the place just outside is Hidalgo St. :thumbsupsmiley:

tnx phrozen.kold for assisting senyor_maginoo.

@ senyor_maginoo - it's in downtown manila/quiapo. very near sm carriedo. if i were you, i would take phrozen.kold's suggestion to take the LRT as parking here is a nightmare.

@ phrozen.kold - sir, sino yang subject mo sa avi mo? LOL i still do miss your old avi, though...he he he

Kadafy, assuming these places are in metro Manila, what landmarks are nearby? Next trip to Manila I'm going to need some lights and a few other pieces.

Thanks

Senyor,

They are right beside SM Carriedo. If you are looking at main entrance, they are in the building directly to your right, can't miss em.

Using a Nikon D50.

tnx phrozen.kold for assisting senyor_maginoo.

@ phrozen.kold - sir, sino yang subject mo sa avi mo? LOL i still do miss your old avi, though...he he he

No prob dude... Her name is Hiromi Nishiuchi... a Japanese Idol... ;)

Thanks to Phrozhen.Khold and to kadafy for the assist. I have been to quiapo so I'm all set for the area.

Thanks guys

Glad we could help you out...

I've never been a fan of those slim cameras... IMHO they look like toys more than a camera... but thats just me -_-