Digital Cameras

Guys check out Sony Cyber Shoot T10. 7.2 Mega pixel, black model. Its slim, light and trendy. Malaki pa ang screen at the best ang resolution.

Have you tried taking pictures of subjects at distances of 20 to 30 feet?

About 3 years ago, I was in the market for slim cameras, but I got a Canon A95 instead after I found out that a lot of slim cameras (including Sony T series) funk this test.

I read that some of you guys are looking for underwater camera case, if you want cheaper alternative than hardcases, pm me nalang, we distribute Dicapac underwater case, great for summer. try to look for my post in the buy and sell section

thanks.

Do you have model wp-500 (for canon powershot A95)? How much does it cost? Pick up or delivery? Where is your location? Thanks.

Eto po yung sa akin :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://www.ifotovideo.cz/photos/aktuality/nikon_d80_03.jpg

Nice one bro! I had a few chances lately to play around with my friend's D50 and fell in love with it. Nabuhay lahat ng childhood dreams ko of taking great pictures... Thinking of getting a Canon 400D or the Nikon D40x when I get the money. Starting pa lang naman :)

i have a nikon d80 but im still learning how to use it.. haha

Good for you dude... keep on shooting :thumbsupsmiley:

Nice one bro! I had a few chances lately to play around with my friend's D50 and fell in love with it. Nabuhay lahat ng childhood dreams ko of taking great pictures... Thinking of getting a Canon 400D or the Nikon D40x when I get the money. Starting pa lang naman :)

My advice... kuha ka ng cam that most of your friends have... so you can try other lenses if you're planning to buy some... ako I was really choosing between Canon's 30D and Nikon's D80... the deciding factor? I didn't like my grip sa 30D... sometimes holding the camera makes a lot of difference...

Here's my pet dinosaur, a Nikon D1H. Even after 5 years, it can still hold its own against newer DSLRs. :cool:

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s163/JoeStash/DSC00120.jpg

What a monster indeed :cool:

I read that some of you guys are looking for underwater camera case, if you want cheaper alternative than hardcases, pm me nalang, we distribute Dicapac underwater case, great for summer. try to look for my post in the buy and sell section

thanks.

underwater camera? try nyo ung Olympus 720sw. 10ft pwede, 7.1 mp....

• 2 weeks later...

I brought the Panasonic DMC-FZ7 last November. This is NOT a "pocketable" digicam. So about 2 weeks ako, I wasa ble to stumbe upon another panasonic. DMC-LZ4. Got it for only USD130.00. For a 5MP, 6x optical, it is good enough.

For the FZ7, brought a set of lenses and filters 0.45X wide andle and 2X zoom lens. 1x, 2x, 4x, 10x macro lens. 3 filters, mini tripod, cleaning kit.

Imagine that the 12x optical zoom of the FZ7 becomes 24x optical.

Available na pala ang

CANON Powershot S5 IS.

Walang S4 since hindi raw magandang number ito sa Japanese.

Maganda ang features, but sad to say it still uses 4 AA batteries. Kung Lithium lang ito bili ako agad, 2.5 inch pa naman ang LCD screen nito.