Digital Cameras

mura lang mga digital camera sa Hidalgo quiapo..

dun talaga bilihan ng mga Digital Camera.. kaya wen buying digital camera go straight to Hidalgo Quiapo.. a brand new canon powershot a430 is only 7k pesos..

Ixus line:

iZoom - phased out

replacement of ixus izoom is the

i7 = 16,500

60 (sd600) - 13,500

65 (sd650) - 14,500

800 IS (sd700IS) - 18,200

850 IS (sd800IS) - 21,000

950 Ti (sd900) - 21,000

Powershot line:

A430 - 6,500

A530 - 7,800

A540 - 9,600

A630 - 14,500

A640 - 17,500

A710 - 15,000

S3is - 18,200 (due to shortage and because of high demand)

DSLR's

350D kit - 35,000

400D kit - 45,000

30D kit - 68,000

Nikon DSLR's

d50 kit - 35,000

d70s - 44,000

d80 - 63,000

Sony Line

W series

w30 - 11,500

w50 - 12,500

w70 - 14,500

w100 - 17,500

T series

T10 - 17,000

T30 - 17,500

T50 - 19,800

N1 - 17,500

N2 - 20,000

H2 - 18,500

H5 - 22,500

Note: Prices are all from Mayer Photo.

Yup, that's correct. I bought my cameras here at Mayers 2 months ago. Talagang mura and with 1 year warranty.

we bought a casio z70 recently... nde ako happy most of the time sa resolution...and super daming red eye moments... :( but we wanted a really compact digicam within a budget...

canon cams naman kasi are more expensive... eh we wanted the highest res for the budget we had... yun sanang dual lens ang tipis ko sa canon :D

kaya nde pa rin napapalitan ang pagmamahal ko sa canon s2 ko..kahit asa gawaan sya ngayon :D

we bought a casio z70 recently... nde ako happy most of the time sa resolution...and super daming red eye moments... :( but we wanted a really compact digicam within a budget...

well ganun talaga trade off , small compact have flash and lens design near each other kaya mas prone to red eye , kahit mga slim type ng sony .

u have to use a software to auto remove it.

yun price na mura din sa hidalgo is true , but their is a secret behind it , once na nasira , hindi nila mapapalitan o pa service sa local distributor. yun pala kahit they carry the authorize dealer sign , they give me the grey units, kc mayrun din mga chinese and bombai traders na nagdadala sa kanila. lalo yun 4 sikat na retailer , watsons , henry's , mayer and fotohaus. they won't admit it but it's there.

na raided na rin c henry last year by canon marketing phil. it was on the news

can't blame the stores , cno ba ayaw makabenta at kumita ng malaki. so they avail few local distributed units then they sell more of the grey.

canon cams naman kasi are more expensive... eh we wanted the highest res for the budget we had... yun sanang dual lens ang tipis ko sa canon :D

kaya nde pa rin napapalitan ang pagmamahal ko sa canon s2 ko..kahit asa gawaan sya ngayon :D

Bro iyung mga latest ng Casio has red eye

protection na i bought Casio s770 works well

naman baka naman masyadong napalapit

lang ang kuha mo at may flash pa.

Pasensya lang if there were previous similar inquiries, did not take the time to browse through all the past pages. Planning to get a videocam soon. The type is just the Mini-DV type whcih costs fro P22-28K. So far my considerations have been (not in any particular order):

1. Sony: Carl-Zeiss Lens

2 Canon: own lens

3. JVC: own lens

4. Panasonic: Leica

Does the lens brand really matter? Or nasa mechanism, filtering, etc?

On top of the lens considerations, there are issues like:

a) 3CCD

B) 1CCD: RGB vs CMYK filter

c) Touch-screen vs pad vs joystick: ano kaya mas matibay?

d) Night shots: actual color and green background

c) Which among the 4 has better drive mechnisms?

Hope you canshed some light here. Thanks

I dont know about other cameras... but guys! what i have hear is a SONY cybershot DSC50 6megapixels camera. So far i'm contented with it. the only problem I have is had is its delayed processing of the picture. hindi sha pwede sa mga shaking hands, fast moving objects etc. other than that this camera is worth the MONEY!

Pasensya lang if there were previous similar inquiries, did not take the time to browse through all the past pages. Planning to get a videocam soon. The type is just the Mini-DV type whcih costs fro P22-28K. So far my considerations have been (not in any particular order):

1. Sony: Carl-Zeiss Lens

2 Canon: own lens

3. JVC: own lens

4. Panasonic: Leica

Does the lens brand really matter? Or nasa mechanism, filtering, etc?

On top of the lens considerations, there are issues like:

a) 3CCD

B) 1CCD: RGB vs CMYK filter

c) Touch-screen vs pad vs joystick: ano kaya mas matibay?

d) Night shots: actual color and green background

c) Which among the 4 has better drive mechnisms?

Hope you canshed some light here. Thanks

Sony talaga ako interms of Videocam

CCD, is really better in video quality

touch screen na lang ako, mas compact pag ganito eh

green background

I dont know about other cameras... but guys! what i have hear is a SONY cybershot DSC50 6megapixels camera. So far i'm contented with it. the only problem I have is had is its delayed processing of the picture. hindi sha pwede sa mga shaking hands, fast moving objects etc. other than that this camera is worth the MONEY!

I guess what you're talking about is the shutter speed... you have to lower the shutter speed to get the maximum exposure... this can actually be controlled with your camera... now... there's also the problem of shaking hands which can be easily resolved by a tripod :P

mura lang mga digital camera sa Hidalgo quiapo..

dun talaga bilihan ng mga Digital Camera.. kaya wen buying digital camera go straight to Hidalgo Quiapo.. a brand new canon powershot a430 is only 7k pesos..

Ixus line:

iZoom - phased out

replacement of ixus izoom is the

i7 = 16,500

60 (sd600) - 13,500

65 (sd650) - 14,500

800 IS (sd700IS) - 18,200

850 IS (sd800IS) - 21,000

950 Ti (sd900) - 21,000

Powershot line:

A430 - 6,500

A530 - 7,800

A540 - 9,600

A630 - 14,500

A640 - 17,500

A710 - 15,000

S3is - 18,200 (due to shortage and because of high demand)

DSLR's

350D kit - 35,000

400D kit - 45,000

30D kit - 68,000

Nikon DSLR's

d50 kit - 35,000

d70s - 44,000

d80 - 63,000

Sony Line

W series

w30 - 11,500

w50 - 12,500

w70 - 14,500

w100 - 17,500

T series

T10 - 17,000

T30 - 17,500

T50 - 19,800

N1 - 17,500

N2 - 20,000

H2 - 18,500

H5 - 22,500

Note: Prices are all from Mayer Photo.

mga brand new prices po ba ito?

help naman... i just read that hsbc is giving away kodak digicam, forgot the model though... anyway, it only has 5x digital zoom... does anyone know if this comes with pixel stabilizer... any review / feedback with kodak's pixel stabilizers...

http://www.mybookstore.ph/images/banners/large_format.gifwww.mybookstore.ph/images/banners/vcall_logo.jpg

i think it's BDO not HSBC that's giving away a Kodak 5MP C530.

that's for every approved Gold MasterCard.

here's the catch...you have to charge Php300,000/year for the next 2 years.

if not, you'll have to pay the annual fee Php2,000 for the next 2 years.

Hi everyone.

I really need your help.

I have to buy a digital camera before christmas time because I have to take pictures for my project in school. I have a plan to buy next year but since I need it already, I have to rush.

My budget is up to 5000php only.

Kung okay sana na cameras eh yung sure hindi madaling masira, at magagandang quality ng pictures.

Saan din po kaya ako pwede makabili????

I really appreciate it if you would help me.

Hi everyone.

I really need your help.

I have to buy a digital camera before christmas time because I have to take pictures for my project in school. I have a plan to buy next year but since I need it already, I have to rush.

My budget is up to 5000php only.

Kung okay sana na cameras eh yung sure hindi madaling masira, at magagandang quality ng pictures.

Saan din po kaya ako pwede makabili????

I really appreciate it if you would help me.