Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

Go ahead and smell the roses, admire the scenery. there are things in life worth stopping by - for a while.

But do not linger. What you want now may not be actually good for you in the long term. It is nice to feel wanted, to go for someone you want, but what happens after may not be something you can handle.

Adam's gone to sinnin' after eating the apple the snake gave. The rest is history.

So there. :goatee:

nah..

impatient akong tao.

i hate waiting

ayoko ng pending

ayoko ng pinahihirapan

ayoko ng nakikihati

i hate it when they beat around the bush

i hate it when they run in circles

i hate when they sugar coat

i hate when they try to make things look so mysterious

i hate puzzles, nor surprises

i hate inconvenience..

ang akin, akin.

ang iyo,iyo.

don't worry, cool lang ako. hehe!! ;)

purposely.. no..

pro what if unexpectedly na fall ka for someone who is taken... would reveal your true feelings for her/him?

well for me i did tell her i've fallen for her and now i can't bear the consequences..

before i told her i've fallen, we were good friends and after that, she would not even speak to me.. as in total iwas talaga...

i asked one of our friends why, and she said that she likes me too but loves her bf so much...

so, my advice is just keep your feelings na lang if ever this situation comes your way...

waaaaaaaaaaaaa... :cry: :(

• 4 weeks later...

Taken?...in what level?... if in marriage, i guess not!... mahirap na rin at mas mabilis ang dating ng bad karma! But if syota-syota lang, and i really love the girl...i would surely try and steal her. When you truly love someone kase, you're willing to take all the risks or become miserable... =)

No.

hindi ako yung tipong maghahabol sa taong alam kong may gf na kasi alam kong ako din naman masasaktan kung pinagsisiksikan ko pa yung sarili ko sakanya.

korek ka diyan!... but for me, if i really love her, i'll try and take her away...otherwise, she'd be happier with him. That's the time i'd let go. =)

For me.... Absolutely! sarap kaya ng feeling pag ung girl n may bf e napaibig mo. Ibig sbhn nun mas gwapo ka pa sa bf nya

hehehehhe

Kaya lng, dats before nung martir p aq at gago...

Mahirap nang mapaway..

d n nga ako gwapo, papasira ko p mukha ko...

hehehhehe

Pero pag sobrang ganda, GO pa rin aq....

malay mo!

Edited by hornyGUY_virgin