All Squatters that are found guilty beyond reasonable doubt should be placed in Reclusion perpetua in Bilibid Prison or Sentenced to Firing Squad or Lethal Injection that way there would be reduction in population boom. Could you imagine 86 Million Filipinos all over the country. Oh My![/font] :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

I am not sure wether you're serious or not... but I am actually FOR this law. The government is NOT your mother... so ano ang paki niya what you want to do with your life (body)... Victimless crime ang prostitution. To make it legal, would make it easier to for the government to monitor (STD AIDS) and regulate the industry. Kesa sa dark alleys nangyayari ang "deals".

i agree with you... saka para mabawasan na rin ang rape cases ng Pilipinas hehehehe! Yun ngang Mga public officials jan excuse me wag kayo magmalinis mga sirs ha.. regular clients kayo ng mga particular na ktv/mp's.. dapat pinag-iicpan nyo to..

• 2 weeks later...

na experience nyo na ba ang sharia law yan ang malufeet. mag dadalawang isip ka pumatay ng tao or mang rape hihihihi parang magandang gawin ganyan ang batas dito sa atin. kaya lang pag may palakasan wala rin hahaha grabe na kasi talaga ang lahi natin .hehehe wala ng kwenta.

gusto ko talaga ay change to parliamentary at bi-partisan lang sa natin.. kaso parang mahirap. yung mga gumagawa ng batas natin mga politiko din. ikaw ba naman senador or congressman gagawa ka ba ng batas na after na-approve dehado ka na.. ay naku buhay nga naman ng mga politiko.

I will proposed a law that signing of bank secrecy law (waiver ) is a requirement before you can be a government official even for the transaction pertaining to there stay as government officials..

Hehehe since we're talking about government officials. I suggest there should be a law that all government OFFICIALS should have NO CHILDREN AND SHOULD BE ORPHANS WITH NO RELATIVES TO THE FIRST DEGREE OF COSANGINUITY.

Then they should be castrated upon approval of their APPOINTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE SURE THEY WON'T HAVE ANY CHILDREN ANYMORE FOR THE REST OF THEIR FILTHY, MISERABLE, STINKING LIVES!!!!

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Bwahahahaha!!!!Bobo talaga with a capital B.

I propose a law that requires all jeepneys, taxis, buses, tricycles, pedicabs to yield to private vehicles. Why? Simply because those dumbf#&ks animals stop every 20feet to pick up passengers.

bwahaha.. cheers to you if this was legislated!

I propose a constitutional amendment. There should be an educational requirement for president (luma na, I know, pero meron pang dagdag ito). To ensure the least chance that a trapo will be elected president, here's how I propose candidates for the highest office should be made (bear with me please):

First, the government should budget P100 million of taxpayer money for the election campaign.

Lahat ng names ng registered voters na qualified maging presidente (age, education), ilagay sa isang tambiolo. Tapos magkakaroon ng raffle ng apat na pangalan. The four names will be re-raffled. Dalawang pangalan lang ang pipiliin, tapos itong dalawa maglalaban for President. Mag-to-toss coin yung dalawa for the right to pick first from the two names left in the box. Yung mabubunot nung nanalo sa toss coin will be his running mate (VP candidate), yung natira dun sa isa.

Both pairs shall be allocated P50 million each to campaign. Hindi na pwede lumagpas dun. Tapos elections na! Hehehe.

• 3 months later...

suggest to have a law on the following:

Silencer + Air Filter for the Mufflers of Motorcycles and Tricycles specially here in Manila.. where there is so many tricycles and motorcycles so noisy even at night..

Law to have Feeding Program for all Elementary Pupils in public schools - from all Fastfood chains & bakeries. Tax Deductible as Expense.

Law to legalize Prostitution by regulating them similar to the ones in Europe.

Law to open up Foreign Owned Factories with Tax Exemption on all Produce for export , except when sold locally.

Law to have maximum of 2 children per couple. anything in excess will not have any government support.

Law to have a unified ID System so that using 1 ID number u be able to determine if legally residing or living .

Law to disallow anyone living in illegal settlements from voting. unless they are registered to be living on LEGAL structures and abodes.