Legalize Internet gambling. Ipagbawal ang airport travel fees (p*tang-ina, Pilipinas lang ang nagpapapila para bayaran lang ang buwis sa paglakbay mula sa airport at pinapatungan pa ng terminal fee.). Ibitin ng patiwarik ang mga local pulis na humingi ng pera sa airport.

I totally agree with you on this. Tayo lang ang may travel tax and terminal fee even local flights.

Magtayo ng national identity system at kasama ang DNA sa identity, hindi lang thumbmark o signature. Tapos lahat ng bank transactions ay validated sa national id system.

Marami ang tataas ang mga kilay, at magagalit. 'Yun nga lang national I.D. ay marami nang nangalaiti at paano pa itong proposal na ito. Peace.

Guest soapbox
Marami ang tataas ang mga kilay, at magagalit. 'Yun nga lang national I.D. ay marami nang nangalaiti at paano pa itong proposal na ito. Peace.

Talagang magagalit sila dahil madali hanapin kung saan nanggagaling ang pera lalong lalo na ang "dirty" money.

Legalize Internet gambling. Ipagbawal ang airport travel fees (p*tang-ina, Pilipinas lang ang nagpapapila para bayaran lang ang buwis sa paglakbay mula sa airport at pinapatungan pa ng terminal fee.). Ibitin ng patiwarik ang mga local pulis na humingi ng pera sa airport.

Magtayo ng national identity system at kasama ang DNA sa identity, hindi lang thumbmark o signature. Tapos lahat ng bank transactions ay validated sa national id system.

I totally agree with you on this. Tayo lang ang may travel tax and terminal fee even local flights.

I agree. They should abolish the travel tax and that useless terminal fee. The money is not being utilized properly, anyway.

We should also have a national id system.

I would like to propose a law that land owned by an individual which will be transferred to his or her next of kin be exempt from transfer and Capital gains tax. Imagine that if your parents gave you an inheritance of land, you have to pay substantial taxes just to have it transferred to your name. Even if, in essence, you own the land already. Then when it is your turn to hand this over to your children, they have to pay taxes all over again. I can understand taxation if it is to a non-related party but it becomes so onerous in situations where next of kin are involved

Increase the penalty for all violators of the Procurement Law (especially for AFP, PNP, DND, DBE, DPWH, BOC, BI, DENR, etc...).......all those guilty of ghost bidding, unethical practices/conflict of interest (buying from puppet companies, suppliers or contractors dealing with buyers/owners having consanguinity up to the 3rd degree, use of decoy bidders, tampering with bid documents & award notices, disclosure of bid/supply contract info, awarding to "overpriced" projects, & other unethical procurement practices)

Once proven guilty, culprits should be JAILED a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of life imprisonment and stripped of all benefits due :lol:

Edited by orionpax

this is not a new law it has to be enhanced: The Anti-Squatting Law. Because time and again there have been squatters all around and when given the chance have their own lands, they sell the property and continue to squat on other properties. There should be more stringent laws governing such so that they could be implemented.

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

ban all govt officials, local and national positions, from appearing in ads endorsing products in media, tv, radio, print etc. "during their term". if they claim that this is their main bread & butter (like Bong Revilla), then they have to choose which profession will they abandon and keep so that there would be no conflict of interest and they won't be accused of "early campaigning".

Emergency Medical Service(EMS) , na magkaruon or recognize ang mga emergency medical technician dito sa pilipinas same as nurses and doctors mgakaruon nang state licensing. and magkaruon nang stablish ems sysytem and respect for the ambulance and proper manning ang operating it sa lahat nang lugar

Edited by cardinalemt
Guest Leviticus
A Law that will make legal running over a jaywalker and crashing vehicles parked illegally.

this is a stupid proposal..

why not just drive off a cliff? tutal naghahanap ka naman ng aksidente. sisirain mo pa sasakyan mo :thumbsdownsmiley:

a law? hmm let me propose a law here. how about a law that prohibits "gay pips" from wearing gay outfits at a certain age. lets just say they are excused for wearing such outfits that really attracts attention until they become 30 years old.(this is just an example) hey i guess i have the support of the homophobics here and one thing i heard from a female's point of view, kawawa daw talaga sila pag tumanda na ...

not meant to step on somebody's foot here. peace out !