What Women Want?

hindi ko alam kung may pinaghuhugutan ka nito... (pardon the pun) :D

kung meron man, mas maiintindihan ko ang punto mo...

pero sa tingin ko, mas maraming babae pa rin ang mas gugustuhin ang masayang buhay sa piling ng magmamahal sa amin kesa sa magarbong buhay na hindi naman kasiya-siya ang kasama...

some women may indeed prefer to be with someone rich - filthy rich even - and we can't fault them for being practical. (we can probably fault them for being lazy, opportunistic and uneducated instead.) but if you compare that population to that of women who would prefer a happier, more emotionally fulfilling life in the arms of somebody who may not have as much, but who respect us and love us dearly, the numbers will speak for themselves.

isa pa, mas marami nang babae ngayon ang kayang kumita ng pera para sa sarili. some of us even earn more than our partners or male counterparts do. so why do we stick with them anyway? :rolleyes:

di ko naman sinasabi to dahil hinulaan ko lang dba? unfair to sa part ninyo. Im saying this because thats why i observed, both sa ibang tao tsaka sa sariling tao. I've even experienced that myself, pati pamilya nila kakapit sayo.

Oo, gusto pa rin ng ibang babae ng happier, and emotional fulfilling life, at totoo na marmaing babae ang kayang kumita ng mas malaki kesa sa amin mga lalaki. Pero mas marami pa rin ang gusto ng magarbong buhay, ayaw mag hirap.

im not saying this dahil mababa ang tingin ko sa babae, no, sinasabi ko lng to dahil yun ang nakikita ko, dami kong naririnig at nakikita na iniiwan ng babae ang lalaki dahil wala kaming PERA. sa tingin ko hindi sapat ang respeto at pag mamahal para buhayin ng lalaki ang isang babae, lalo na kung magkaka pamilya sila.

di nmn masama maghanap ng mayaman dba? you're just being practical, sympre iniisip mo rin future nyo, iniisip mo lng pamilya mo.

ang happiness makukuha pa rin yan sa ibang bagay.

IMHO, isn't rich (or financially stable) a quality just the same as tall, handsome, smart, etc? You can either be born handsome or work hard for it -- same as being rich (or financially stable).

There are lots of things that money can't buy. pero siguro, if you combine smart, rich, and average looks, you can do a lots of things.

On the other hand, rich guys doesn't like gold diggers. kung mapapansin nyo, ang mga fil-chi dito sa pinas, bihira lng ang mern GF na below the professional status.

Of course, IMHO lng.

oo naman, pero hindi lang nmn fil-chi ang mayaman dba? halimbawa mga japanese, yun ung target ng mga babae salat sa yaman.

punta ka boracay, daming native dun na may syotang foreigner, kasi iniisip ng mga native basta foreigner mayaman.

women want a guy who has a high paying job, who has his own house and drives a nice car. Seriously the girls who would rather take the guys who are nice, humble sweet,sweet charming, honest,are mediocre. They sometimes end up with men who would later shed their goody goody side and they'd neglect their wives eventually and later these girls complain and go to national television and say their husbsnds aren't good enough, they don't listen etc.

Women can have everything in one enchalada. We have the right to choose the best of the best because we'd become mothers to their descendants. Imagine, living with someone who's goody goody without the basic necessities? its okay to have a nice decent husband and you'd say " yes im very happy!" well dear..you tell that to yourself..

the exception you were talking about wasn't really a logic. anyway

it is true that we have different standards. But it's not about what you want, it's about what you need most.

LoL. It is logic. Syllogism will really make the argument invalid, you see. :)

What you want is still relative to what you need, and vice versa. :)

Here's a follow up question for the women..

Be honest, which weighs more, good looks or financial stability? Let's say there are two guys. both are the same in terms of personality, tallness, romanticism, etc. -- except for a few things:

1. Guy-A is rich with average looks

2. Guy-B is very good looking with average financial stability

Let's say you like them both and you have the same chemistry with both of them, which guy would you likely choose?

anyway that's just my opinion, at sympre may pinaghuhugutan nmn ako yan.

madalas sinasabi ng parents ko at mga kaibigan ko na ingat sa pagpili kasi marami dyan ang manggagamit. at sympre i've experienced that myself so i definitely know what im saying.

now kung may mag o oppose sa sinabi ko, it's ok, no hard feelings, may sarili rin kayong opinion. probably kayo yung mga babae na hindi nabibilang sa mga tinutukoy ko.

anyway that's just my opinion, at sympre may pinaghuhugutan nmn ako yan.

madalas sinasabi ng parents ko at mga kaibigan ko na ingat sa pagpili kasi marami dyan ang manggagamit. at sympre i've experienced that myself so i definitely know what im saying.

now kung may mag o oppose sa sinabi ko, it's ok, no hard feelings, may sarili rin kayong opinion. probably kayo yung mga babae na hindi nabibilang sa mga tinutukoy ko.

well, looks like we're on the same boat bro, i too have been used and abused by PREDATORS diguised as a lady....i don't judge you if you think that way, because i think the same way too though i really want to change that perspective with regards to my new relationship....

:rolleyes:

Edited by TanglewoodBoy

di ko naman sinasabi to dahil hinulaan ko lang dba? unfair to sa part ninyo. Im saying this because thats why i observed, both sa ibang tao tsaka sa sariling tao. I've even experienced that myself, pati pamilya nila kakapit sayo.

Oo, gusto pa rin ng ibang babae ng happier, and emotional fulfilling life, at totoo na marmaing babae ang kayang kumita ng mas malaki kesa sa amin mga lalaki. Pero mas marami pa rin ang gusto ng magarbong buhay, ayaw mag hirap.

im not saying this dahil mababa ang tingin ko sa babae, no, sinasabi ko lng to dahil yun ang nakikita ko, dami kong naririnig at nakikita na iniiwan ng babae ang lalaki dahil wala kaming PERA. sa tingin ko hindi sapat ang respeto at pag mamahal para buhayin ng lalaki ang isang babae, lalo na kung magkaka pamilya sila.

di nmn masama maghanap ng mayaman dba? you're just being practical, sympre iniisip mo rin future nyo, iniisip mo lng pamilya mo.

ang happiness makukuha pa rin yan sa ibang bagay.

well, okay, on that note siguro, i'll agree. and just to avoid being generalized, i will speak for myself here.

why would i we wanna be with someone na WALANG pera if i am earning for myself? eh di para lang akong gumawa ng sakit ng ulo ko, di ba? granted, if i were in a serious relationship with a guy like that, i'd stick it out with him because i love him. i'd stick it out with him for a while to encourage him if he lost his job or something. but after a while, i can't keep being in that situation where i will more often than not be the one to spend for him. no woman likes to be called a sugar mommy, i think. and admit it or not, no guy wants to be emasculated like that. blame it on tradition (and on the male ego), men are known to be the hunters, the providers, the heads of their families. now, blame it on women's liberation, we can choose whether or not to dismiss a man who is not up to our standards.

let's face it... nowadays, whoever has the moolah calls the shots. i don't want to be the only one who has the moolah, neither do i want all of it. but if the situation calls for it, then i'll have to step up to the plate. sorry if i get to eat my own cake off of it. :)

Edited by maniaclara

I just want to be loved, to be respected, appreciated, and for the guy to be faithful to me in the truest sense of the word. Seriously.

I fell in love with a guy who was someone my peers and my family considered beneath me in all aspects, not just financial but brains wise, drive in life, and other things. Still, I defended him and blinded myself to his faults and shortcomings. I had a reason for everything. Sadly, after some time, he showed his true colors. He really was beneath me in all aspects.

So now, I still want the same thing though I highly doubt there is a guy out there who can meet all those requirements.

hmm regarding that question, it would depend on how i see myself(financially). if i see myself as A, then i'd go for A, but if i see myself as B, then i'd go for B. harder for the woman to have more financially than the boy, cos it might be an issue later on that i am making more money let's say or he's earning less... so at least we have to be "equal".

trust is always important in a relationship, so now this is what i value most.

Edited by rockchic

What "I" want?

Konting lambingan, konting asaran, konting yabang, konting kulitan, konting selos, konting away, konting seryoso, konting kalokohan...

konti lahat... para mas masaya :lol:

on a serious note, i want sincerity.... then everything follows. ;)

What "I" want?

Konting lambingan, konting asaran, konting yabang, konting kulitan, konting selos, konting away, konting seryoso, konting kalokohan...

konti lahat... para mas masaya :lol:

on a serious note, i want sincerity.... then everything follows. ;)

question lang po madam, i just want to get your opinion on this situation..

what if the girl knows i am sincere but she wants to take things slow para "tumagal talaga kami" meaning taking it a day at time but i do also know she is sincere in her feelings sa akin...

ok lang ba yung ganitong situation and what can i do to prove her that i am more sincere than she thinks???

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

question lang po madam, i just want to get your opinion on this situation..

what if the girl knows i am sincere but she wants to take things slow para "tumagal talaga kami" meaning taking it a day at time but i do also know she is sincere in her feelings sa akin...

ok lang ba yung ganitong situation and what can i do to prove her that i am more sincere than she thinks???

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Sweet... she reminds me of myself :blush:

If you want to prove to her that you are indeed sincere, then learn to listen the unspoken. Observe her actions, if she wants to take one step at a time, then do the same. No need to plan so much as she may not like it. Ask her what she wants to happen "today"... and not "tomorrow".

Stay near... but NOT too near. Leave some mystery. Show her how you feel, whether positive or negative.... negative most especially. As you know, being honest isn't just about sweet nothings. ;)

Hmmm sorry, maybe I'm talking so much about me now. :lol:

Sweet... she reminds me of myself :blush:

If you want to prove to her that you are indeed sincere, then learn to listen the unspoken. Observe her actions, if she wants to take one step at a time, then do the same. No need to plan so much as she may not like it. Ask her what she wants to happen "today"... and not "tomorrow".

Stay near... but NOT too near. Leave some mystery. Show her how you feel, whether positive or negative.... negative most especially. As you know, being honest isn't just about sweet nothings. ;)

Hmmm sorry, maybe I'm talking so much about me now. :lol:

much appreciated for the opinion madam, very much........

i am a very pessismistic person so minsan i doubt her feelings for me but she assures me naman and ayaw niya na pag isipan ko siya ng masama and make certain conclusions na alam niya mali ako..

yun na nga eh, i show her my feelings more often than not negative kaya minsan nauuwi sa away...huhuhu

:)

anyways, thanks so much again and if you can expound more on the situation or yourself, feel free....hahaha

good day!

• 3 weeks later...

What I want?

Someone who can see me through behind my facade, day in and day out. Someone who knows my strengths and my weaknesses. Someone who knows when to say YES and NO to my requests. Someone who accepts my explanations without any fuss. In other words, someone who's sensitive yet loving.

Of course, I can't always get what I want. :huh:

Honestly ang mga babae mahirap talaga ma spelling kasi kahit kami minsan di namin alam gusto namin, usualy may checklist kami of likes and dislike pero lahat yun nawawalan ng silbi kapag na meet namin si guy who knows how to push the right buttons, and please us ayun na. Most common na gusto namin: masarap kasama,either funny or mysterious type, kasi kung masyado madali mabasa na bo bore kami, maasikaso, kasama na din syempre may stable na trabaho at pwede ipakilala sa friends and family. Pero you can't fake chemistry so yun ang important

• 3 weeks later...

women want trust, respect, honestly, sincerity, intimacy (not just sex), security and stability. they want to make sure that their partners are someone that they can always count on, someone who'll always be there in good and specially in times when things go bad. they want somebody man enough to stand on his own and not be easily swayed by the opinions, thoughts and actions of others. they don't want a man who's overly emotional (emo). they want a man who can take care of themselves as this will show them that their guy can also take good care of them. they want a man who have the drive and ambition to be better than what they are so that they can strive to reach their fullest potential. a woman will also observe how their partners would treat their mothers or sisters as this is indicative on how they would be treated by their partners. you don't necessarily have to be rich but you also can't be a bum. a woman would also want her man to be able to bring home the bacon. and please don't treat them as mere sex objects, relationships are not just based on physical contact. and the most important thing, women wants to be treated like a princess or a queen.

• 2 weeks later...

women want trust, respect, honestly, sincerity, intimacy (not just sex), security and stability. they want to make sure that their partners are someone that they can always count on, someone who'll always be there in good and specially in times when things go bad. they want somebody man enough to stand on his own and not be easily swayed by the opinions, thoughts and actions of others. they don't want a man who's overly emotional (emo). they want a man who can take care of themselves as this will show them that their guy can also take good care of them. they want a man who have the drive and ambition to be better than what they are so that they can strive to reach their fullest potential. a woman will also observe how their partners would treat their mothers or sisters as this is indicative on how they would be treated by their partners. you don't necessarily have to be rich but you also can't be a bum. a woman would also want her man to be able to bring home the bacon. and please don't treat them as mere sex objects, relationships are not just based on physical contact. and the most important thing, women wants to be treated like a princess or a queen.

This works for me. I love it.... especially the highlighted lines. Hmmm I wonder, where did you get this context from? :lol: If it's from a book, I wanna know the book title so I can also get a copy. :P

And yes, it's true - women want intimacy (and not just sex).