attention

affection

stability

balanced sweetness but never clingy

spontaneous and adventurous

maturity when needed

takes the extra mile to know us, then our family and friends

techie, could fix the mess we made in our own laptop

presentable, fashionable without being too loud; could be scruffy but still looks hot

plays unusual sports: surfing, soccer, mountain-climbing, triathlon, MMA

generous

faithful and loyal

thoughtful

has good hair :lol:

foodie

travel-savvy

listens to my kind of music and drags me to gigs of my fave bands

knows how awesome lourd de veyra is

inspiring

reads a variety of titles

good in bed!

wish ko laaaaaaaang~ :rolleyes:

You know what? At the end of the day, I just want someone to hug and kiss me; and tell me that everything is going to be okay.

Very well said. ^_^

Yes yes. We shouldn't really be too stuck up on our list. Let's remember, Edward Cullen is just a fictional character. ^_^

What I want--is some guy named Lester.

don't be offended but women are getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays.

attention and respect are good, but these things are nothing compare to robust wallet. I've heard a lot of stories about women leaving their partners behind because guys couldn't give the material things they want.

another thing, women also love good sex. If you can bang your lady pretty well, and slap her face with your cash, chances are, they won't leave you. they'll be your slave.

sorry for being judgmental, but I'm just being an observant.

attention and respect are good, but these things are nothing compare to robust wallet. I've heard a lot of stories about women leaving their partners behind because guys couldn't give the material things they want.

another thing, women also love good sex. If you can bang your lady pretty well, and slap her face with your cash, chances are, they won't leave you. they'll be your slave.

very well said bro, i too was a victim of this....

:)

anyways, it's a long story naman but i learned that the hard way, i questioned a lot of things until my dad told me about these kind of situations later in my life......

very well said bro, i too was a victim of this....

:)

anyways, it's a long story naman but i learned that the hard way, i questioned a lot of things until my dad told me about these kind of situations later in my life......

Not only the woman, but you'll get the attention from her family too if you have cold and crunchy caassshhh!!

Here's the thing:

Women tend to be more practical nowadays. Not that I approve of that, but it's a reality that women are still highly marginalized in the society. But really, the truth is you can never take away those qualities mentioned from what women want. Every woman wants a perfect man, or at least close to it. We all love the fairy tale. :)

I don't know about the sex though. LoL. But it sure would be a pretty nice bonus.

Here's the thing:

Women tend to be more practical nowadays. Not that I approve of that, but it's a reality that women are still highly marginalized in the society. But really, the truth is you can never take away those qualities mentioned from what women want. Every woman wants a perfect man, or at least close to it. We all love the fairy tale. :)

I don't know about the sex though. LoL. But it sure would be a pretty nice bonus.

hahahah. mind over heart.

every man wants a perfect woman too.

so parang lumalabas is gamitan, sa part ng babae parang they don't care who we really are, as long as may cash kami, they'll go for us. Totoo nga sinasabi ng mga nakakatanda samin mga lalaki "pag mayaman ka na, lahat ng babae makukuha mo"

hahahah. mind over heart.

every man wants a perfect woman too.

so parang lumalabas is gamitan, sa part ng babae parang they don't care who we really are, as long as may cash kami, they'll go for us. Totoo nga sinasabi ng mga nakakatanda samin mga lalaki "pag mayaman ka na, lahat ng babae makukuha mo"

Well, you don't really have to be so general. Some women are actually smart and strong enough to stand on their own. For us, really, money doesn't matter. We could actually double anything you have. LoL. Kidding.

In cases of utilitarianism, there are still a lot of factors you see. And those aren't really hard to tell.

It's not true really, there are still exceptions. It's simple logic. :)

Well, you don't really have to be so general. Some women are actually smart and strong enough to stand on their own. For us, really, money doesn't matter. We could actually double anything you have. LoL. Kidding.

In cases of utilitarianism, there are still a lot of factors you see. And those aren't really hard to tell.

It's not true really, there are still exceptions. It's simple logic. :)

oo may exception, at isa ka na dun, pero karamihan, pera hanap, ung ibang pinay nga gusto nila foreigner.

ung iba nmn, pag may itsura ang babae, chinese or japanese ang hinahanap.

mas maraming mahihirap sa pilipinas kesa mayayaman. That's a fact.

pag wala kang pera, kakapit ka sa meron, It's simple logic. :)

oo may exception, at isa ka na dun, pero karamihan, pera hanap, ung ibang pinay nga gusto nila foreigner.

ung iba nmn, pag may itsura ang babae, chinese or japanese ang hinahanap.

mas maraming mahihirap sa pilipinas kesa mayayaman. That's a fact.

pag wala kang pera, kakapit ka sa meron, It's simple logic. :)

See, you said so yourself. There are exceptions.

That's the logic I'm trying to point out, my friend.

Taste varies, and different factors should be considered---generally.

I'm a feminist by the way.

Just in case. :)

See, you said so yourself. There are exceptions.

That's the logic I'm trying to point out, my friend.

Taste varies, and different factors should be considered---generally.

I'm a feminist by the way.

Just in case. :)

the exception you were talking about wasn't really a logic. anyway

it is true that we have different standards. But it's not about what you want, it's about what you need most.

eh baket, pag mas sexy o mas makinis o mas magaling ang babae sa... ehem... kung saan man, di ba mas magugustuhan din ng lalake?

it's all about preferences. quits lang. :rolleyes:

i know pero this topic is about what woman wants, about you, mga babae hindi kami.

basta mas maraming babae ang gusto sa lalaki ay ma-pera. you makakabigay ng magarbong buhay sa inyo.

i know pero this topic is about what woman wants, about you, mga babae hindi kami.

basta mas maraming babae ang gusto sa lalaki ay ma-pera. you makakabigay ng magarbong buhay sa inyo.

hindi ko alam kung may pinaghuhugutan ka nito... (pardon the pun) :D

kung meron man, mas maiintindihan ko ang punto mo...

pero sa tingin ko, mas maraming babae pa rin ang mas gugustuhin ang masayang buhay sa piling ng magmamahal sa amin kesa sa magarbong buhay na hindi naman kasiya-siya ang kasama...

some women may indeed prefer to be with someone rich - filthy rich even - and we can't fault them for being practical. (we can probably fault them for being lazy, opportunistic and uneducated instead.) but if you compare that population to that of women who would prefer a happier, more emotionally fulfilling life in the arms of somebody who may not have as much, but who respect us and love us dearly, the numbers will speak for themselves.

isa pa, mas marami nang babae ngayon ang kayang kumita ng pera para sa sarili. some of us even earn more than our partners or male counterparts do. so why do we stick with them anyway? :rolleyes:

IMHO, isn't rich (or financially stable) a quality just the same as tall, handsome, smart, etc? You can either be born handsome or work hard for it -- same as being rich (or financially stable).

There are lots of things that money can't buy. pero siguro, if you combine smart, rich, and average looks, you can do a lots of things.

On the other hand, rich guys doesn't like gold diggers. kung mapapansin nyo, ang mga fil-chi dito sa pinas, bihira lng ang mern GF na below the professional status.

Of course, IMHO lng.