What Women Want?

As this belief is almost practically written in stone, women really want a guy who would appreciate their minds more than their bodies.

As a prime example, singer Alicia Keys once said in the news that she once had a boyfriend courting her for a year before she finally said yes. Her logic? That she would be giving both her body and soul to this would-be significant other and she would only find the best for these gifts that she has taken care of all her life.

Well said. :)

I can't generalise for all the women out there, but for me, what I'm looking for is a guy who's really confident about who he is, wouldn't allow me to boss him around, and someone who cares about how I feel, and trusts me more than anybody else.

may i ask you Madam regarding those women who have strong personalities, always gets what they want, sometimes to the point of bossy??? what kind of man do they prefer in your opinion??

thanks in advance

@tanglewoodboy

You came to the right person, di naman sa pagyayabang, pero I'm the type of woman na I can get quite bossy kasi I sort of get everything I want.

What we want in a man?

1) Confident sa sarili.. ayaw na ayaw ko sa lahat yung mga sbrang wala nang inisip kundi ako, parang hello?? Nakipaghang out na lang sana ako sa pader. Yung maraming naiisip, maraming nasasabi, yung masaya kausap... and of course hindi yung PASIPSIP the whole time. I hate guys who never argue with me, even if I'm wrong.

2) Someone who's got ideas/things to share. Yung mga lalaking may hobbies or hilig, like let's say mahilig sa kotse computers whatever, then he can share his ideas about that, tapos we can converse about different things from there.

3) Gwapo is not as important as appeal.. and appeal comes from confidence, so yun parin ang number 1.

AYAW NA AYAW KO mayayabang na wala naman ibubuga.... Ayaw na ayaw ko din mga engot.... at mga sunud sunuran at weak ang personality.

Strong personality gusto ko, yung hindi papaunder kapag alam niang tama sya, pero shempre if he's wrong, he should be man enough to admit it too.

Lol thats it for now!!! I rememebr this guy I used to 'date' grabe, i was flirting with another guy in front of him na, wala pa din sha ginawa, nakatingin lang :lol:

Di naman ako evil, I did that to test what kind of a guy he is, kasi nga nararamdaman ko na he's too weak for me, and I was right. So obviously I stopped dating him from then on.

Peace!

@tanglewoodboy

You came to the right person, di naman sa pagyayabang, pero I'm the type of woman na I can get quite bossy kasi I sort of get everything I want.

What we want in a man?

1) Confident sa sarili.. ayaw na ayaw ko sa lahat yung mga sbrang wala nang inisip kundi ako, parang hello?? Nakipaghang out na lang sana ako sa pader. Yung maraming naiisip, maraming nasasabi, yung masaya kausap... and of course hindi yung PASIPSIP the whole time. I hate guys who never argue with me, even if I'm wrong.

2) Someone who's got ideas/things to share. Yung mga lalaking may hobbies or hilig, like let's say mahilig sa kotse computers whatever, then he can share his ideas about that, tapos we can converse about different things from there.

3) Gwapo is not as important as appeal.. and appeal comes from confidence, so yun parin ang number 1.

AYAW NA AYAW KO mayayabang na wala naman ibubuga.... Ayaw na ayaw ko din mga engot.... at mga sunud sunuran at weak ang personality.

Strong personality gusto ko, yung hindi papaunder kapag alam niang tama sya, pero shempre if he's wrong, he should be man enough to admit it too.

Lol thats it for now!!! I rememebr this guy I used to 'date' grabe, i was flirting with another guy in front of him na, wala pa din sha ginawa, nakatingin lang :lol:

Di naman ako evil, I did that to test what kind of a guy he is, kasi nga nararamdaman ko na he's too weak for me, and I was right. So obviously I stopped dating him from then on.

Peace!

wow my gosh, I THINK I AM BEGINNING TO LIKE YOU!!! hahahahaha

seriously, though thanks....we have a complicated relationship and i do really love her, she has that type of personality same as yours eh, as for looks, i admit i am not that good looking but she really is very very pretty so may discrepancy sa itsura, hahahaah

but, what about the financial aspects say, pagbibigay ng regalo?? i admit i am not that well off as compared to her other suitors (those who want to win her over din....) i can't and will not compete sa payabangan and payamanan ng regalo?? what's your take on this???

wow my gosh, I THINK I AM BEGINNING TO LIKE YOU!!! hahahahaha

seriously, though thanks....we have a complicated relationship and i do really love her, she has that type of personality same as yours eh, as for looks, i admit i am not that good looking but she really is very very pretty so may discrepancy sa itsura, hahahaah

but, what about the financial aspects say, pagbibigay ng regalo?? i admit i am not that well off as compared to her other suitors (those who want to win her over din....) i can't and will not compete sa payabangan and payamanan ng regalo?? what's your take on this???

hehe no prob.. although gifts of course is impressive.. mas importante pa rin yung personality.

Just be yourself, and never let her boss you around. Are you actually together na, or nagliligawan, or nagdadate? Kasi it can be very different eh.

Kanya kanya talagang diskarte kasi. The main rule lang is to not let her overpower you, if you know you're right, magalit ka kung kailangan and wag mo sha kausapin kung kailangan, mamimiss ka din nun :)

hehe no prob.. although gifts of course is impressive.. mas importante pa rin yung personality.

Just be yourself, and never let her boss you around. Are you actually together na, or nagliligawan, or nagdadate? Kasi it can be very different eh.

Kanya kanya talagang diskarte kasi. The main rule lang is to not let her overpower you, if you know you're right, magalit ka kung kailangan and wag mo sha kausapin kung kailangan, mamimiss ka din nun :)

it's a complicated relationship but let us just say MU kami...., hehehhehe yun na lang example ko, haha

thanks as always my dear, i came to the right person...hahahha

she appreciates my gifts naman even though it's not as expensive as i would like to want....

Seems like what women say they want and what women really want don't always match. Throw into that mix what women truly need and what women would be happy with (which again don't match what they want) and you have the potential for massive confusion.

Guys, forget trying to figure EVERYTHING out - instead be true to yourself.

on my opinion

a person who will love them

a peron who will understands them how crazy they are

a person who will be there for them in times of need

a person who will accept them for who they are

a person who will take care of them

a person who will appreciate them

a person who will laugh w/ them

in short its hard to find. hehehhe!

Nice one. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

ang boys naman hindi masyado magaling magpahalaga ng babae eh,, pag may kasalanan lang,at pag nawawala na si gf sa piling nia chakka lang nagigising sa katotohanan na importante KAME!!(kami po mga kaibigan,, hindi kau kung hindi kami mga GIRLS lamang)

:goatee: i agree with all points except to this particular one...its unfair on a guys part who exerts lots and lots of time and effort to show the lady and make her feel how special she is to him...its not always because we are at fault, did something bad, or feel that our partner is slowly distancing herself from us, that we start to do something to keep the fire burning...its like saying that we are always to blame when things go sour or when the relationship ends...it isnt viewed in such a way that perhaps guys act in a particular manner based on how a lady treats her ...not that i am saying this is always the case, but since it is a relationship it must therefore involve a 2-way process...therefore, i think, it should be approached in a situational basis...some ladies prefer to be treated in a particular way in contrast to others who hate such treatment...thus the best way to resolve it is for such fact to be verbally expressed so as to avoid misinterpretation... :goatee:

:goatee: just so not to be OT...based on experience, what most ladies want depends on their age and cultural upbringing...but one thing i noticed which is common to all, a long tight hug and a little massage on the back after the days activity never fails to solicit a complement of "thanks, i needed that"... :goatee:

• 5 months later...

Women? We're all crazy. To give you a taste of how crazy we are..

1) we like BAD BOYS who we can turn into good ones

BWA-Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

*tearing up* I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but...

BWA-Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Oh, my aching tummy!

Women? We're all crazy. To give you a taste of how crazy we are..

1) we like BAD BOYS who we can turn into good ones

2) we like HOT guys who are HOT but at the same time worships us like a goddess (hello, if they're uber hot they wont worship us so much because they're used to hotness already)

3) We like sweet but not too sweet guys

4) We like guys who call us alot, but we want them to be SPONTANEOUS TOO.... so we dont want them calling everyday or every hour, dapat completely di natin maguess!

5) We want a sensitive guy, but someone who gets angry din para masculine naman, hindi ung iiyakan ka!

... or I may be wrong baka it's just me who wants all these things from a guy :lol:

Parang ako un yun ah!!! napadaan lang po..more power.. :thumbsupsmiley: