What Women Want?

Respect

Time

A little romance and sweetness now and then

Small suprises that adds excitement to the relationship

Honesty

Sensitivity from our partner of what we feel if sometimes we are shy or scared to say what's on our mind due to fear of rejection

Loyalty/Fidelity (which is hard to achieve)

A good partner who knows how to love and treat his woman in and out of the bed

• 2 months later...

I am of the opinion that due to the era that we live in capitalism, excessive exploitation media and numerous other influences have distorted what women think they really want; proof of this is actually here but on other threads.

Some women want to be loved with all their imperfections, but 'imperfections' is a broad term.......elaborate.

Some want money....thank you for our honesty.

Some want a loving man....seriously now.....he won't fall from the sky...I believe you can make an average man your Prince charming. A good supportive woman can turn a bum into a very ambitious and successful man.

Ask yourself what kind of man you want - then look at the mirror and ask yourself if you are what that guy would want, for example, you can't expect to get a serious/faithful guy if you club 24/7, drink like a fish and hang out with more males than a hooker from Vietnam - you will attract the wrong fellas....nuff said!

I am of the opinion that due to the era that we live in capitalism, excessive exploitation media and numerous other influences have distorted what women think they really want; proof of this is actually here but on other threads.

Some women want to be loved with all their imperfections, but 'imperfections' is a broad term.......elaborate.

Some want money....thank you for our honesty.

Some want a loving man....seriously now.....he won't fall from the sky...I believe you can make an average man your Prince charming. A good supportive woman can turn a bum into a very ambitious and successful man.

Ask yourself what kind of man you want - then look at the mirror and ask yourself if you are what that guy would want, for example, you can't expect to get a serious/faithful guy if you club 24/7, drink like a fish and hang out with more males than a hooker from Vietnam - you will attract the wrong fellas....nuff said!

nice.

and i agree with your statements, really.

but i think, a bulk of the women who posted here declared such answers....based on what they think they deserve.

i hope so.

because partly you are right.....in self-introspection and all that.

on a personal note, neither can you girls expect to get a serious/faithful guy if you limit yourself to online adult forums 24/7 ;)

- Respect for who they are, where they’ve come from and the path they want to take in the future

- A little hug and touch now and then, esp. in unexpected time and place

- Honesty most of the time. Women in general are forgiving, they rather know that truth than being lied to nor sugar coat the reality. Don't underestimate the woman's power to understand and forgive.

- Stability....Someone to rely on, Can hold on to his promises and words.

- Knows when to be funny, to be serious. When to be a gentleman and when to be sensual.

- Someone who loves and admires you for who you are and what you are.

nice.

and i agree with your statements, really.

but i think, a bulk of the women who posted here declared such answers....based on what they think they deserve.

i hope so.

because partly you are right.....in self-introspection and all that.

on a personal note, neither can you girls expect to get a serious/faithful guy if you limit yourself to online adult forums 24/7 ;)

This is something I would really love to the women to tell us, for the sake of conversing that is. Take into account what you have to offer then tell us what you believe you deserve...........................

This is something I would really love to the women to tell us, for the sake of conversing that is. Take into account what you have to offer then tell us what you believe you deserve...........................

then we would have to account for inter-woman variability :P

the average lady would tell you that she is capable of loving her guy a 101 %.....ergo, she deserves the same.

but then again.....our assumptions as to what our full capabilities and abilities are may be wrong....depends on how well we acknowledge our faults, how grounded we are, how well we fully know ourselves.

sometimes it's easy to blurt out the we deserve someone better.....but fail to see why the previous one didn't last.

personally, i may be able to enumerate all the attributes that i can think of.....but i'd rather let my actions speak for myself, as well.

on another note: women want attention.

proof?

scan the threads :P

Material things and someone they can trust aside, I think women want someone who's highly adaptable to their more sophisticated emotions. I have long given up trying to understand women. I believe in the old adage that women are meant to be loved, not to be understood, at least not too much. This means that although I put myself in a woman's position lest I hurt her inadvertently, I stop there and go no further. I don't want to understand her more; I prefer suprises. And indeed this mystery, which every woman has, is what they treasure the most. They wouldn't reveal it to anyone, not even to the ones they love. They will give their body willingly, endure the pain of childbirth, and what have you, but they will never, ever, give up this mystery. That is why the woman I loved before would fold up when, aware of the emotional state she was in, I would ask her why she's sad or what's bothering her, and one time why she chose me over other men. Not the gentlest of coaxings would give me the answer. So, guys, when you're in a situation such as this, let your woman reveal herself to you and not force her. We guys can't rationalize the emotions of a woman. Give her time to be on her own so she could decide whether to reveal her feelings to you or not. And if she does not, just be sport about it. We guys must adapt to women and not try to bend them to our liking, and that's as close to understanding them as we can get.

Material things and someone they can trust aside, I think women want someone who's highly adaptable to their more sophisticated emotions. I have long given up trying to understand women. I believe in the old adage that women are meant to be loved, not to be understood, at least not too much. This means that although I put myself in a woman's position lest I hurt her inadvertently, I stop there and go no further. I don't want to understand her more; I prefer suprises. And indeed this mystery, which every woman has, is what they treasure the most. They wouldn't reveal it to anyone, not even to the ones they love. They will give their body willingly, endure the pain of childbirth, and what have you, but they will never, ever, give up this mystery. That is why the woman I loved before would fold up when, aware of the emotional state she was in, I would ask her why she's sad or what's bothering her, and one time why she chose me over other men. Not the gentlest of coaxings would give me the answer. So, guys, when you're in a situation such as this, let your woman reveal herself to you and not force her. We guys can't rationalize the emotions of a woman. Give her time to be on her own so she could decide whether to reveal her feelings to you or not. And if she does not, just be sport about it. We guys must adapt to women and not try to bend them to our liking, and that's as close to understanding them as we can get.

Sorry for posting in a thread dedicated to women, but I just want to know if the women in here agree with me or not.

Women? We're all crazy. To give you a taste of how crazy we are..

1) we like BAD BOYS who we can turn into good ones

2) we like HOT guys who are HOT but at the same time worships us like a goddess (hello, if they're uber hot they wont worship us so much because they're used to hotness already)

3) We like sweet but not too sweet guys

4) We like guys who call us alot, but we want them to be SPONTANEOUS TOO.... so we dont want them calling everyday or every hour, dapat completely di natin maguess!

5) We want a sensitive guy, but someone who gets angry din para masculine naman, hindi ung iiyakan ka!

... or I may be wrong baka it's just me who wants all these things from a guy :lol:

on my opinion

a person who will love them

a peron who will understands them how crazy they are

a person who will be there for them in times of need

a person who will accept them for who they are

a person who will take care of them

a person who will appreciate them

a person who will laugh w/ them

in short its hard to find. hehehhe!