What Women Want?

like how abundant is abundant? we're not talking about morbidly obese, aren't we?

i want 'em lean and beefy but a little bit of love handles here and there won't hurt. :hypocritesmiley:

:lol: 'Di naman morbidly obese. :lol: Malusog lang to the point na hindi pa worried ang family doctor niya. :D

Would women want someone who is sexually adventurous?

:lol: 'Di naman morbidly obese. :lol: Malusog lang to the point na hindi pa worried ang family doctor niya. :D

Would women want someone who is sexually adventurous?

nyahaha! fine.

i couldn't speak for all the women because each has their own preference.

an adventurous partner is better than a lousy one. finding one is no easy task though. :P

Bad investments are like guys who go out of their way to find you. Good investments are like people you have to seek far, wide & hard for.

What animal would symbolize your ideal man? Why? Please give at least three attributes you like in the animal. Ladies?

Edited by TNT Hsia

What women want?...This is a very dangerous question, especially when with you are with her in a mall...hehehehe :P

Great minds of our times has already pondered on this question? But up until this very moment, Men has yet to find out what really Women want...:P

Even Women themselves, don't know anymore what they really want...maybe it has to do with their fickle mind...or their chromosome...hahaha :D

No pun intended...just adding some humor... ;)

somebody like ashton kutcher... :rolleyes:

not (only) because he's drop dead gorgeous, brainy and funny...

but because he's got in his belt this interview with ellen degeneres with this excerpt:

ellen: well, here you are on the cover of Details magazine, looking very stylish...

and the headline reads, “ashton kutcher.. may just be the best husband in the world”.

(ashton blushes)

ashton: the key word there is.. “MAY”!

(audience and ellen laughs)

ellen: no really, but why do you think they say that? what makes you the best husband in the world?

ashton: ah, well.. you see.. its simple. i have the best wife in the world.

(everybody now.. “AAAAAWWW..”)

im a strong believer of this phrase

" Women are from Venus , and Men are form MArs "

When i was growing up or should i say when i discovered that there are two kinds of people in the world ... boy- people and girl-people , i was having a hard time figuring out why such things exist. i realized that this phonomenom is not only limited to me personally but to everyone else. I came to a conclusion that " Earth " is a chance for us to know each other ( breeding ground hehehhehe ) .

Honestly, i havent met a guy who can completely say that he totally figured what woman want , the last joker i've read who claimed he knows what women want, died laughing before he can tell the world.

Having said this, then it is safe to say that we are still on the " getting to know " you section of our relationship with women , we just make it sound sweeter by labeling them with different categories like

1 . Puppy love - around 8 - 13 years old ( when our parents tried to match us with somebody else )

2. Hormonal Imbalances - 13- 17 yo, the stage when we have this strange feelings and something else is growing on our bodies Or for the ladies part .... menstarion starts. We start to explore ourselves and the the opposite sex as well.

3. Crush and Ligaw years - the emotional aspect of the Hormonal imbalances stage. We start trying to figure out the opposite sex hoping it would not lead to disastrous results. We ask our elders for advices, since they have been around longer and your pretty sure that they can guide you properly thru this stage.

4. BF/FF, break and make-up and break again stages - we all know know what this is , i need not elaborate.

5. Getting Married stage - since we are tired of trying to figure out the general population of the opposite sex, we give up our freedom and focus all our exploits to one single individual by doing the stupidest thing like getting married , and hope for the best that this one single accomplishment can verify your existence and prove your morbid theories to the world that they are correct.

6. Golden Years - your children are doing the same things that you are doing when you were a seedling and you give them the same advices that you thought you've learn over the years and hope they wont make disastrous mistakes, then you've realize that your still trying to figure out your partner but you were to busy raising your family.

You or your partner passes away, you'll either go to the grave or live alone , OLD thinking that you've still haven't figure out what women want. Only to realize that you partially achieved what you were trying to do but you can't say in words because your words will not show the feelings and things that you've done all through out the years with the woman you were trying to figure out.

Now if you combine all this experiences with the rest of the martians living on earth, you can now create the first paragraph of the book entitled " What women want " and hope that the succeding generations can finish something that everone started since time immemorial.

* Just hope that your children will come to close in starting the second paragraph *

PEACE all

im a strong believer of this phrase

" Women are from Venus , and Men are form MArs "

When i was growing up or should i say when i discovered that there are two kinds of people in the world ... boy- people and girl-people , i was having a hard time figuring out why such things exist. i realized that this phonomenom is not only limited to me personally but to everyone else. I came to a conclusion that " Earth " is a chance for us to know each other ( breeding ground hehehhehe ) .

Honestly, i havent met a guy who can completely say that he totally figured what woman want , the last joker i've read who claimed he knows what women want, died laughing before he can tell the world.

Having said this, then it is safe to say that we are still on the " getting to know " you section of our relationship with women , we just make it sound sweeter by labeling them with different categories like

1 . Puppy love - around 8 - 13 years old ( when our parents tried to match us with somebody else )

2. Hormonal Imbalances - 13- 17 yo, the stage when we have this strange feelings and something else is growing on our bodies Or for the ladies part .... menstarion starts. We start to explore ourselves and the the opposite sex as well.

3. Crush and Ligaw years - the emotional aspect of the Hormonal imbalances stage. We start trying to figure out the opposite sex hoping it would not lead to disastrous results. We ask our elders for advices, since they have been around longer and your pretty sure that they can guide you properly thru this stage.

4. BF/FF, break and make-up and break again stages - we all know know what this is , i need not elaborate.

5. Getting Married stage - since we are tired of trying to figure out the general population of the opposite sex, we give up our freedom and focus all our exploits to one single individual by doing the stupidest thing like getting married , and hope for the best that this one single accomplishment can verify your existence and prove your morbid theories to the world that they are correct.

6. Golden Years - your children are doing the same things that you are doing when you were a seedling and you give them the same advices that you thought you've learn over the years and hope they wont make disastrous mistakes, then you've realize that your still trying to figure out your partner but you were to busy raising your family.

You or your partner passes away, you'll either go to the grave or live alone , OLD thinking that you've still haven't figure out what women want. Only to realize that you partially achieved what you were trying to do but you can't say in words because your words will not show the feelings and things that you've done all through out the years with the woman you were trying to figure out.

Now if you combine all this experiences with the rest of the martians living on earth, you can now create the first paragraph of the book entitled " What women want " and hope that the succeding generations can finish something that everone started since time immemorial.

* Just hope that your children will come to close in starting the second paragraph *

PEACE all

it's a lifetime of work-in-progess