What Women Want?

me likey. hahaha!

women want romantic guys but not to the extreme point of them wearing their hearts up on their sleeves.

I'm not the touchy-feely kind outwardly but I do manage to sneak in some pleasant surprises every once in a while. (Actually a bit more often than that. :) )

As far as kissing goes, would women want them passionate and slobbery OR just passionate? :P

I'm not the touchy-feely kind outwardly but I do manage to sneak in some pleasant surprises every once in a while. (Actually a bit more often than that. :) )

As far as kissing goes, would women want them passionate and slobbery OR just passionate? :P

when the passion builds up and goes up the incline of wild abandon, i notice that kisses tend to be slobbery. i guess this is normal. what i hate is toothy kisses! :thumbsdownsmiley:

when the passion builds up and goes up the incline of wild abandon, i notice that kisses tend to be slobbery. i guess this is normal. what i hate is toothy kisses! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Yes, they do get slobbery when people get caught up in the heat of the moment.

Would women enjoy a quiet walk in the evening, just holding hands with hardly a word said?

Yes, they do get slobbery when people get caught up in the heat of the moment.

Would women enjoy a quiet walk in the evening, just holding hands with hardly a word said?

yup. i think for both parties to be able to enjoy quiet times as mentioned, the relationship would have reached a level of understanding that silence is also comforting.

Tito I just have to reply to this one...

Some amount of possessiveness is good but when it borders on the obsession then that wont work.

The man has to be secure in the woman's love for him ... but then agian it takes a MAN to be that in the first place. ;)

Back to behave mode...

Tito I just have to reply to this one...

Some amount of possessiveness is good but when it borders on the obsession then that wont work.

The man has to be secure in the woman's love for him ... but then agian it takes a MAN to be that in the first place. ;)

Back to behave mode...

That is so true, Tita K. :)

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

transcience Posted Today, 01:18 PM

everything in moderation. same applies with women.

Would women want their man to be "maporma"?

That is so true, Tita K. :)

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Would women want their man to be "maporma"?

what's maporma in your context?

i want my man to be presentable. one who knows how to carry himself regardless of the brand he's wearing... kahit divi or tiangge pa yan, as long as it suits him.

no hiphops, jerseys, chains and jologs!

what's maporma in your context?

i want my man to be presentable. one who knows how to carry himself regardless of the brand he's wearing... kahit divi or tiangge pa yan, as long as it suits him.

no hiphops, jerseys, chains and jologs!

Actually, it was more on the negative sense, that is, one who tends to go overboard with his looks, clothes, etc.

So it's ok with women if the man's fashion taste leans towards simplicity as long as he's neat and presentable?

Actually, it was more on the negative sense, that is, one who tends to go overboard with his looks, clothes, etc.

So it's ok with women if the man's fashion taste leans towards simplicity as long as he's neat and presentable?

i get it. in that case, he won't and wouldn't focus on me because he's so into himself! next please.

neatness and simplicity works for me.

Nice answer. :)

Would women want a guy who regularly visits these pages? ;)

tricky one.

let's see... it depends.

some guys here have a knack for mental play, like you do. and in way, women who dig the same, enjoy it, crave for it. it's like morphine.

mtc is like a catharsis of sorts. it takes more than that - frequenting this board- for a woman to want such guy.

tricky one.

let's see... it depends.

some guys here have a knack for mental play, like you do. and in way, women who dig the same, enjoy it, crave for it. it's like morphine.

mtc is like a catharsis of sorts. it takes more than that - frequenting this board- for a woman to want such guy.

Well thought out. :cool:

Would a man's belief or non-belief in organized religion matter? (Mukhang lumalim yata.)

Worship is a personal thing.

What matters to me is that he has his own faith and his actions and decisions are guided by what he believes in.

What matters to me as well is that he respects the way I choose to worship and will not try to change or influence that (in the same way he will not try to change me to become something I am not).

Its all about respect.