What Women Want?

As women mature our qualifications for an ideal men changes...

dati I look for the porma, good looks and bod, nice car, money

but now that I've dated those with these qualities, I realized

that they are "good" for dating. What I was looking for as life

partner is something more substantial than the car he drives.

I didn't have a list before but now that I found my hubby, he's got

all the wonderful qualities that I didn't even think of. He does

everything to make me feel special, beautiful, sexy...just

makes me feel like a princess...spoils me rotten. Loves my

imperfections, doesn't mind my tantrums and finds them cute

instead. He loves me for who and what I am and does not try to

change me. Doesn't say an unkind word to me even when we

argue. Helps and supports me in everything I want to do.

All decent Women wants the following....

#1) They want to be Treated well...be Respected.

#2) They want to be pampered

#3) They want you to stay Consistent in what you say and what you do.

... meaning...hindi lang dak dak...pero kulang sa gawa. Dapat...pag sinabi mo..Gagawin mo!

#4) They want Men who are financially independent...as they say "Money makes the whole world Go Round."

....as they say..."Money is not the Root of Evil. It is the lack of Money that makes people Evil."

#5) They want Men to Be there for them! through thick and thin. A Loyal soldier from the Heart, Mind & Soul.

a sense of humor. someone who can make me laugh.

more than looks or money or smarts (which are all considerations, i'm sure), i find that the true measure of my kind of man is his sense of humor. if he can find joy in the little things and knows how to take life lightly, then that tells me he's someone who i'd want to be around with not just during the good times but especially around the tough times.

a sureness in his identity is a big advantage as well. men who are still trying to find their place in the world grate my nerves.

and, i suppose, someone who i can be silent with as much as talk to. there is a comfort in silence that few people appreciate... most would rather asphalt it over with thoughtless conversation. but men who can just sit quietly and feel no pressure to impress me with smooth talk or their flashy wit are deliciously attractive.

finally, someone who appreciates my being the ball-busting cosmopolite i am and not be intimidated by it... but also someone who'll allow me to regress sometimes to being a little girl who needs to be comforted and assured and affirmed. it's tiring to always be strong. so when i want to give way, it'd be nice to have a man who can allow me to be weak.

this kind of man is rare and worth his weight in gold. and worth waiting for as well.

i want someone who will pick up the phone when i call at an odd hour because i have something important to say. i want him to be ready to listen because i wouldn't bother talking about it if i weren't occupied with it, whatever it is. i want someone who will remind me that i am loved and thought of especially when i'm busy and drowning in work and am about to scream my head off from stress. i want a simple message to tell me, hello, hey, i'm here. i want him to tell me the truth even if it will hurt but also buffer it with a hug to make me feel better. i want him to be jealous of other men but not overpoweringly so. i want him to stand his ground when i'm being unreasonable but not brush me off and dismiss me like a spoiled brat.

i want someone who can talk to me with his eyes. i want someone i don't need to explain things to because he just gets me. i want someone who'll be on my side when i need a pep squad. i want someone who will be relentless if i need encouragement. i want someone who has a life of his own but wants me to share it with him. i want someone who won't ask me to sacrifice anything for him because he's content with what i have to give. i want someone who will be grateful if i do decide to sacrifice something and not think he's entitled to it.

i want someone who wants me. after all, that's where it all starts, doesn't it?

lemme repost these posts from the first few pages...

i need not say more. those are all what i want too....and if there's such a man like those described above, please raise your hand and i'll give up my ALL just for you!

:lol: :lol:

here's what i also want to do with the man above if ever he raises his hand! :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

I'd want my man's emptiness to be filled by me :upside:

a sense of humor. someone who can make me laugh.

more than looks or money or smarts (which are all considerations, i'm sure), i find that the true measure of my kind of man is his sense of humor. if he can find joy in the little things and knows how to take life lightly, then that tells me he's someone who i'd want to be around with not just during the good times but especially around the tough times.

a sureness in his identity is a big advantage as well. men who are still trying to find their place in the world grate my nerves.

and, i suppose, someone who i can be silent with as much as talk to. there is a comfort in silence that few people appreciate... most would rather asphalt it over with thoughtless conversation. but men who can just sit quietly and feel no pressure to impress me with smooth talk or their flashy wit are deliciously attractive.

finally, someone who appreciates my being the ball-busting cosmopolite i am and not be intimidated by it... but also someone who'll allow me to regress sometimes to being a little girl who needs to be comforted and assured and affirmed. it's tiring to always be strong. so when i want to give way, it'd be nice to have a man who can allow me to be weak.

this kind of man is rare and worth his weight in gold. and worth waiting for as well.

Amen to this :wub: haaaaaaaaaay .....

i want someone who will pick up the phone when i call at an odd hour because i have something important to say. i want him to be ready to listen because i wouldn't bother talking about it if i weren't occupied with it, whatever it is. i want someone who will remind me that i am loved and thought of especially when i'm busy and drowning in work and am about to scream my head off from stress. i want a simple message to tell me, hello, hey, i'm here. i want him to tell me the truth even if it will hurt but also buffer it with a hug to make me feel better. i want him to be jealous of other men but not overpoweringly so. i want him to stand his ground when i'm being unreasonable but not brush me off and dismiss me like a spoiled brat.

i want someone who can talk to me with his eyes. i want someone i don't need to explain things to because he just gets me. i want someone who'll be on my side when i need a pep squad. i want someone who will be relentless if i need encouragement. i want someone who has a life of his own but wants me to share it with him. i want someone who won't ask me to sacrifice anything for him because he's content with what i have to give. i want someone who will be grateful if i do decide to sacrifice something and not think he's entitled to it.

i want someone who wants me. after all, that's where it all starts, doesn't it?

.... sana me ganito pa ngayon sa mundo .... :wub: i would gladly be this to him too .... haaaay ... :wub:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...