Guest Mr Dwayne Sanchez

someone who can drive.

drives a car, automatic or manual

drives me crazy in bed

drives me crazy in all type of conversation

drives me crazy on surprises and sweetness

:)

just give me a chance to prove it for you. wub.gif

"What women want?" is a question even the closest women in my life have difficulty answering. Many of them admit it na di nila alam ano gusto nila ;)

Sometimes you'll hear a lady say gusto niya ng honest, God-fearing at mabaet but they end up with bad boys. Some will say they don't care about financial status but you never saw them date a poorer guy. Others will say they want to be friends with a guy first bago maging sila, pero lahat ng past bfs started with a fling. Others will say they hate cheesy-ness but eventually bumibigay din.

The answer really won't be given to you on a silver platter based on my experience. You have to find it out on your own based on your assessment of the woman's personality and history. It helps to read between the lines.

-Exactly, they say things in the spur of the moment like it was the gospel truth or something, i also notice this odd behaviour myself, you women should really be upfront with what u want, no more second guessing no fuss no muss

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...