What Women Want?

So true.

Once, I called in sick as i went on a daytime-date. The girl I was with was getting irritated that my phone kept on buzzing with text messages. When I showed her the text messages and my replies, gave me a kiss and a hug: I was getting request for meetings from some pretty important people that day and I was refusing them--because I wanted to be with her. :)

now this is a good "someone" to wish for.... :heart:

O.T. oist, bro, balik ka na sa mtc.... :flowers:

well thats how guys should be... so honestly what do you really want...what is a good consensus from girls?

it's hard to generalize....and i can speak only for a few, maybe....that, as stated in my aforementioned post, it always...almost always...boils down to two basic things: time and attention. Just enough of it. Too ask for too much, can be suffocating for the girl, and annoying and tedious for the guy. So just the right amount will do. :blush:

Women, though we perceive the species to be the most complicated, can really be simple by nature. Oftentimes, the simplest of gifts, the shortest but most meaningful of words, the sincerest attitude....are the ones that work. No frills, no pretentions, no unnecessary indulgences. There you go. :flowers:

it's hard to generalize....and i can speak only for a few, maybe....that, as stated in my aforementioned post, it always...almost always...boils down to two basic things: time and attention. Just enough of it. Too ask for too much, can be suffocating for the girl, and annoying and tedious for the guy. So just the right amount will do. :blush:

Women, though we perceive the species to be the most complicated, can really be simple by nature. Oftentimes, the simplest of gifts, the shortest but most meaningful of words, the sincerest attitude....are the ones that work. No frills, no pretentions, no unnecessary indulgences. There you go. :flowers:

whoa this gurl really rocks....hope to encounter some of ur species....nad way of thinking

Gentlemen, you dont have to geniuses to figure it out. All you need is gut feel....and yes, patience, too.

At times, we all tend to overanalyze, over-psychoanalyze, over-assume, and misinterpret things...that we fail to recognize the simplest answers to the most complicated questions....and the simplest solution to the most bizarre arguments that we go about. Communicate....and do it well. That way, we can all figure what we want. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Women, secure as we can be, still need assurance from time to time...that we are not mere fixtures in your lives....not mere spices that you can whip up and use whenever the need arises.....definitely, it has to be more special than that. We are not asking you to make your worlds revolve around us alone.....we have our own, too.....just a little effort on your part to make us feel that we do matter....can mean a lot, without you even knowing it.... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

we all have an idea of what we want.

but sometimes, it's better to understand, and make a merry mix...of what we want, what we really need, what is available, what the other party can offer us and is capable of giving, and what we deserve.

a compromise can do, as well as avoid a lot of things. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...