• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Proud To Be Fat?

Kudos to this

Ganito din ang style ng batchmate ko now na policeman .....

now fit na sya .... kahit inuman kami Salad ang pulutan na inoorder nya

akala ko kaartehan lang but during subsequent parties and outings namin puro healthy veggies ang kinakain nya as in nag-babaon sya (akala ko sahog sa lulututin)

it really paid him a lot ... mas mukhang fat-body policeman ung iba namin batchmates

yes isinama nya sa lifestyle nya ang "eat healthy"

isang magandang paraan at effective (para sakin) para pilitin ang sariling umiwas sa pagkain na hindi healthy, bago mo kainin un isang pagkain tanong mo muna sa sarili mo; "Kailangan ba ng katawan ko to, o gusto ko lang?"

Pero syempre okay lang na bumigay paminsan minsan sa mga cravings, pero mas maganda kung gagawin nyong parang LUXURY ang CRAVINGS lalo pag hindi sya healthy, kahit once a week mag lagay kayo ng CHEAT DAY, at baka maulol ka pag d mo pinag bigyan sarili mo haha.

At wag mag madali, hindi ka tumaba ng ganyan overnight kaya hindi mo rin matutunaw yan overnight. Just be consistent sa workout at diet. PEACE!

SOURCE: FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone who will say this is likely born fat and grew up fat .....

and likely he/she has never experienced being SLIM and get admired accordingly ....

... never experienced the choices he/she can make of being FIT and SLIM

as long as you are happy and content with your current body, may it be fat,.....

Someone who will say this is likely born fat and grew up fat .....

and likely he/she has never experienced being SLIM and get admired accordingly ....

... never experienced the choices he/she can make of being FIT and SLIM

bro,

am turning 42 this april....am 5'6 and at 140lbs so i guess am pretty ok for my age and ht....and no i have never been fat or even close to being chubby my entire life....i do have my vices but i still run 5k 6x a week.

what i posted before this is just my comment, that as long as a person is happy inside for me that is what matters...if he/she is fat "physically" that is his or her problem that is why i also mentioned having oneself medically checked at least 1x a year.;)

bro

so why confuse the sheeyt that being fat is OK? it is not.

i do not know what your reason for doing your activities but definitely and I am sure that you will not like your body become a tub of lard or even close to it. Right?

So why comment in behalf of fat people that it does not matter?

Fat people have the same right to do what you and I can. They simply need the right mind, motivation, time and resources to shape up.

It is like telling people that it is OK not to finish school and just be happy while you have a law degree in Harvard.

bro,

am turning 42 this april....am 5'6 and at 140lbs so i guess am pretty ok for my age and ht....and no i have never been fat or even close to being chubby my entire life....i do have my vices but i still run 5k 6x a week.

what i posted before this is just my comment, that as long as a person is happy inside for me that is what matters...if he/she is fat "physically" that is his or her problem that is why i also mentioned having oneself medically checked at least 1x a year.;)

Edited by lomex32

bro

so why confuse the sheeyt that being fat is OK? it is not.

i do not know what your reason for doing your activities but definitely and I am sure that you will not like your body become a tub of lard or even close to it. Right?

So why comment in behalf of fat people that it does not matter?

Fat people have the same right to do what you and I can. They simply need the right mind, motivation, time and resources to shape up.

It is like telling people that it is OK not to finish school and just be happy while you have a law degree in Harvard.

ayus.... ;)

Edited by Mild Seven
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read somewhere that unless you lack a bodypart or very sick, it is your fault that you are that fat. If you have the will to workout and eat a healthy diet, then at least your weight should go down even if it didn't reach your dream weight in a short time i.e. macho bodies. I think when a person is proud of being fat then he concedes that he can not do anything to his body and would just stay that way forever.

just my 2 cents

• Like (+1) 1