The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

I had a frustrating time in Globe ATC last night. My wife and I went there to apply for two postpaid plans. I confirmed if the Samsung Y Duos was available. The salesgirl said the model was available but only for loyalty something something. This really pissed me off because I was in that same branch the day before and the salesgirl I talked to confirmed that the model was available (she even went inside the storage to confirm this). This new salesgirl made some lame excuse about the first salesgirl being just an OJT - if so then Globe should've done a better job of supervising her to avoid giving customers the wrong info.

So as not to waste our visit, we decided to apply for a plan with Iphone 4s for my wife. Again, I confirmed if our joint savings account was acceptable as proof of financial capacity - the salesgirl replied "No, only single accounts are acceptable." This pissed me off more since an hour earlier I called up Globe and the CSR told me that joint accounts are acceptable as long as it meets the minimum balance.

Globe should do a better job at providing accurate and consistent information to their prospective customers. What made the whole thing worse was the attitude of last night's salesgirl. From the start, she had this bored or "don't bother me" attitude towards us. She has no business being a salesgirl if she can't entertain customers properly.

GLOBE still not doing anything about my problem with them.....thats what you get upon relying on them to fixed the problem... i hope smart and sun put their mind set of overtaking globe so that they will fixed whatever problems they will encounter... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• 2 months later...

Their billing sucks. Paid 1900 last month, then i noticed that they have cancelled my payment. Worst, they have added that in my bill next month. Grabe¡ i guess what the pre paid public claim is true - that their prepaid load is being stolen by the network. This scam can be tagged as "credit-debit-kupit".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a problem with my globe account before everytime na maloload ako, nakakain yun load ko, hala i called their hotline demanding for my reversal load adjustment,hay naku dami pang tanung baka daw meron pang gumamit ng cp q :rolleyes: dami pang tanung baka meron pa daw ako other subscription. Good thing. Nasasagot ko naman lahat ngbtanung nila. I knew that time while they were asking me for other questions,they were checking my account on their system.. Buti binalik nila yun nawalng load ko... :lol:

di naman ako makapalit ng network ko kc karamihan ng contacts ko globe and tm hehhehe

Edited by powerpuffgirls
  • 2 weeks later...

customer service sucks. i have a business line and have been trying a few times to claim my rewards (been a subscriber for 5 years). nothing. will try sending them an email or visiting their office in pioneer. the globe centers all over the country are only for consumer accounts. bummer. :angry2:

• 3 weeks later...

wala naman talaga kwenta serbisyo ng globe. yung sa tatoo ko nga every 5-10 mins minsan 5 mins lang disconnected na nung May pa to ganito. ang akala ko nga ako lang ang nakakaranas so tinignan ko yung page nila ang dami din nagrereklamo sobra. puro gastos sila sa mga advertisments pero wala man lang improvements lalo na yang signal na yan. i even submitted a ticket sa customer service nila pero copy paste lang ang reply. kaya hindi na ako gumagamit ng tatoo ngayon sa labas na lang ako nagrerent eh. well the truth naman kasi they wont mind kung puro reklamo na yung page dahil hindi naman sila mawawalan ng pera eh napakadami kayang gumagamit ng globe sa manila pa lang eh. grabe i loathe the services talaga.