The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

Globe has been working.... GREAT the last couple of days. LOL! (see my comment above for reference). Sulit na yung 50 Php per day unlimited deal nila. I can download torrent movies, 2 overnight. Bye bye pirate dibidis. Hello pirate downloaded movies. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

ive been a globe subscriber for than 12 years! my last billing statement was really shocking. 14 thousand pesos for gprs/edge usage! wtf! funny thing the total of last last bill is 3X my credit limit. howd that happen? i had it reversed but damaged was done as i was half mute/deaf when i was abroad because they cut the line. good thing i have my smart gold.

careful all of you who are using i-phones...theres some kind of a bug in globe's system.. the callcenter people are telling me that i-phones automatically connects to the internet even you're sleeping or your phone is turned off. ayay-yay.

Guest Serenity12

don't even bother with globe's chat assist. they claim to offer 24/7 assistance but in reality, globe's call center representative just sends one template after another " hi, i'm still trying to get the information you need. can you give me 2 minutes?'. you wait then get another " hi....can you give me 2 more minutes?" and so on and on leaving you hanging. by the time he answers, he is still unable to diagnose or fix your problem and will just say he will make a ticket/report then cuts you off. <_<

Edited by Serenity12
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've documented on my blog my complaints about Globe here. Because I was using my SIM to text them my complaints (phone is SMART), even once told them that my complaint in my blog made page 1 of the google search engine, you know what they did? FCUKED up with my sim. 5 days my Globe couldn't register for SuperSurf. Had to buy new SIM. It works fine... for now...

• 1 month later...

globe has been texting an offer for the iphone 4 registration for ur loyalty rewards. naturally my wife wanted one. so we answered yes to the text... no confirmation. the next day, a CSR confirmed! we were overjoyed. not only were we eligible, but we could pick it up that day too at our nearest business center in trinoma... gave a reference number and all. confirmed na stocks are there n. my wife took the night off from work since we expected long lines frome xperience from globe business centers and got there @ 5 pm. took a number and waited... and waited... and waited...... 3 hours later with growing apprehension as we watch other people leaving angry at not getting their promised phone, we took our turn. we consoled oursleves to the fact na we did confirm with reference number and all.. s*#@t we were immidiately told na 1st come 1st serve aaand not only was there a shortage but we were not even on the list. then we were summarily dismissed. now globe has just texted me this

"Sent:

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:00 PM

Thank you for your confirmation. You are invited to an exclusive Pick-up-your-iPhone4 DAY happening tomorrow, Oct. 14. Please bring this SMS stub at the participating store nearest you. New line application or reservation under the loyalty program is subject for evaluation and approval. For the list of Globe Stores AND requirements to bring, visit www.globe.com.ph/iphone. Limited units available. This SMS stub is valid on Oct. 14 only."

I have somee friends at trinoma admin. they rold me marketing has no idea of suchan event. so either globe is yankin our chain ro they're totally screw up this one...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nangyari na sa kin to then the guys from another forum helped me. if di mo din naman ginagamit ung internet pag nasa labas ka, turn off mo lang ung location services tapos imodify mo ung APN. hth

THANKS for the tip! weird lang. bigla lang kasi after a year na consistent yun bill ko tapos ganun.

thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been experiencing intermittent broadband connection past midnight this week?

sa kin since last week pa. tapos since monday, totally wala na internet hanggang ngaun. di ko macontact ung customer service through phone or live chat. i sent an email pero wala pa rin response.angry.gif

Guest Serenity12

I've never had a correct billing statement from Globe. For some reason, they keep on double billing me for the same service and despite the supposedly unlimited call and text I'm entitled to , I still get billed for local calls. Every month I have to call and have something reversed. I wonder why their billing system seems to be f#&ked up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got their Superstick 3 mbps. Bad trip intermittent. P1299 a month pa naman tapos actual speedtest 500 kbps lang. Tried to refund my payment in less than a week ayaw pumayag kasi 24 months lock in period daw. Tsaka ang sabi naman daw sa ad nila eh "Up to 3mbps" meaning hindi guaranteed na aabot dun. Susme 500 kbps is like dial up. Highway robbery!

Dont ever get that Superstick.

• 1 month later...