The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

If complaining doesn't work around our country. You gotta 1st start evolving. I mean baka gusto nyo na kung sino naghahanap ng work. No investment or money involved. Sign up at this link or site http://bit.ly/1qCKMTB or eto din

http://news-who.com/p253. By reading news for about 6 to 7 minutes and you will be credited 7$ for every news you read. Follow lang the instructions properly. :). Go now.Walang mawawala. :).Legit po sya kahit e search nyo. Kung di kayo naniniwala don't sign up. Simple as that. Thanks. :) :) ^_^ ;) :ninja:

How about a shitty website that dont load when trying to check your account. Dont bothrr calling you will waste a good 1 hour of your life waiting to be amswered by agent and telling that " sir ill transfer you sa correct department" eh wala nman option sa tawag nila yung cocern mo and wait again for longer until i surrender waiting in queue

• 2 weeks later...

I had another contract renewal discussion for the third time with Globe, since the contract expired last January. This discussion went on for about 45 minutes, and it had to end with the message that Globe does not accept contract renewals if the phone being eyed is not available in their inventory, even if such phone is in their website promo page. Globe really knows how to waste time, like re-dialing most of the time when you make a call using a Globe sim. To be stuck with Globe because most contacts are Globe users, sana hindi forever! Better buy your own unit and don't change old plans to the new lifestyle plan as this is a downgrade.

Globe has also ceased renewing the Globe Blue card, even if one has several high--value packages with Globe. The total payment I make with Globe monthly is 4 times that of a normal Platinum account, but now, what the f..., Globe only provides some leeway to Platinum subscribers.

This is unacceptable. I work from home and I rely heavily on my internet connection. I lost classes last night because of their internet being intermittent. I called the hotline and asked them to come over today. I even followed up this morning to remind them of the much needed check.

The problems: Landline not working, can't call out can't receive calls either. Internet is SUPER SLOW. I've been waiting the whole day no one came. I called their CS, surprise, surprise! They decided to check the effing cabinet! I mean, logic dictates that when one household complains, there's something wrong with THAT particular connection, NOT the ENTIRE subdivision's!

I was even informed that they called the landline and no one answered. Like HOW??? There's too much static on the effing phone! Come on! Their technicians are just TOO SMART! They called CS to close the ticket, HUH??? The problem's NOT resolved!

Internet's still crawling like crazy. My landline's still full of STATIC! No text message, no nothing to confirm if the problem's been addressed. Now, I have to wait for them either tonight or tomorrow morning, AGAIN!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope we can get our money's worth. Almost all telcos and ISPs are giving us mediocre services. A good example is letting us subscribed for a 8mbps plan but giving us 3 to 6mbps only, and doing nothing for the complaints of their customers. It will be better if an international telco will penetrate the PH Martket. It might give them a good competition and the drive to be competitive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

our house is at 5 mbps, 1,599/month. mga two months or three months ago, globe came up with a DSL package for 15 mbps at 1,599/month. syempre, para di ako lugi, pa upgrade ako ng connection.

two months na, wala pa ring upgrade. so parang ninanakawan na ako ni Globe neto. paying 1,599/month at 5 mbps (most of the time its 4 mbps), while their other customers are paying the same amount but higher speed.

wala ring feedback and customer service. i need to call them every week to update.

ginoo talaga!

our house is at 5 mbps, 1,599/month. mga two months or three months ago, globe came up with a DSL package for 15 mbps at 1,599/month. syempre, para di ako lugi, pa upgrade ako ng connection.

two months na, wala pa ring upgrade. so parang ninanakawan na ako ni Globe neto. paying 1,599/month at 5 mbps (most of the time its 4 mbps), while their other customers are paying the same amount but higher speed.

wala ring feedback and customer service. i need to call them every week to update.

ginoo talaga!

naka lock ka siguro sa contract... you are now in the mercy of the telco due to weak philippine consumer rights law that we have

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Beware of Globe home broadband based on my experience

Cut off ng globe LTE account ko ay 15th of the month nagpacut ako ng 2/13/18 morning inalok ako na kung gusto ko daw itransfer sa ibang tao ang account ko like ibebenta para icontinue yun account without a fee sabi ko wala. .and inalok ako ng ibang products nila na walang datacap ang sagot ko nagapply na ako ng pldt because hassle sa part ko kailagan pa tumawag sa hotline nila para malaman ang mga internet services nila

Today bigla ko nareceive ang bill ko charge pa din nila ako another month hangang march 25 WTf?! E nun 2/14 inactive na yun account ko. .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...