Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

Guest Dobermaxx

I really don't have anything to hide when it comes to messages on my phone so she's free to take a look whenever she wants. Out of respect she always asks me first before even picking up my phone. :)

I think reading each other's text messages isn't the main issue for me...I think it has something to do with security!!!

I never read my ex-boyfriend's text messages...i didn't even asked for his password in his e-mail accounts simply because i trust him and he never gave me a single reason to doubt him!!!

In my case, i dont care at all if my partner wants to read my text messages or even e-mails!!! What i care about is how i can make him feel how much i truly love him!!!

Wala pang nakaisip nito, but this happens very often sa mga existing relationships, jealousy over a text message.

Its a crisis when jealousy starts because of a simple text message, the question is: Is it right to let your bf/gf/husband/wife read text message from your phone? Or is it just paranoia? Comments and suggestions please. :)

Hi der IMHO they shouldn't read txt. I mean a simple txt that to a fren is ok but to a partner might be offensive. Sagwa naman naghiwalay kayo dahil lang sa TXT. Babaw. In order for a relationship to exist there has to be "mutual respect" after that comes trust. Without trust there's no respect. :hypocritesmiley:

• 1 month later...
Guest buru_tus

yes, we read each other text messages and sometimes, kami pa nag rereply

just show that you are open to each other and no secrets are being hidden

mutual respect!!!

this happened last week to me.

Wednesday night, a good friend, girl of course, texted me. asking me how i am, etc.. take note.. GOOD FRIEND lang ito ha.. so i ask her, how she is, what she is busy with..

she said exams..

the next day, this is our text conversation:

me: so how is your exam?

good friend girl: HARD

me: (wondering she replied in ALL CAPS, parang indi sya) ok, dont worry, result will turn out ok. hey, lets go out soon, am leaving for the U.S. next week eh. hang out tayo

good friend girl: y?

me: what do you mean y? lets just hang out.. like old times.. parang di tayo friends

MY PHONE RANG! its good friend girl calling

me: HELLO?

good friend girl: (damn S**t, voice of a man?) WHY ARE YOU TEXTING MY GIRLFRIEND?

me: why? because she is a good friend..

good friend girl: i dont want you to text my girlfriend anymore ok?

me: huh? ok then..

phone shuts.

as for me.. insecure BF's such as that.. mataan na ang mataan, wag sana magalit, pero totoo lang.. these bf's are such a loser.. nasan ang confidence ng mga guys na ganito?! poor girlfriend.. naku sa inyong mga babae na may ganyan na bf... wag na kayo magpaka martyr noh.. laglag nyo na! dami pang ok na guys dyan.. di pa kayo mahihirapan at makakahinga pa kayo. =)