Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

we never talked about this.. we just give each other privacy kahit na asawa ko na siya. baka kasi gayahin ng anak ko pag nakita niya...

marami akong msg na confidential... kaya ingat din ako... marami nadin akong missend na msgs... m just glad di hinahalungkat ni wifey ang cell ko..

• 1 month later...

personal messages tell so much about a person. text messages, emails, etc. if you want to know more about a person....check personal messages.

if i really am interested in you, and i want to get to know you, i'll check every detail...its not a fault finding activity for me. it's more of wanting to understand your total personality. i dont mind seeing not so good stuffs, all of us naman in one way or the other are hiding skeletons in our closet.

i want to love everything about you.

:)

Guest Camerie

I had a bf na he doesn't want me to read his messages or if ever I'll borrow his phone wala na ako mababasa kasi he erased everything na... The reason behind it, he was hiding something pala... Everytime he fools around, nahuhuli ko sya sa cel nya then the sad part about it is that nahulki ko na sya deny to death pa sya... He's taking me for a fool.... If you're not hiding anything, you won't hesitate to let your partner see your messages...

post-81237-1132564556.jpg

i dont mind my partner reading my text messages....actually, i made it a habit not to store old messages in my inbox and sent messages folder....not for anything else, but it makes my cellphone run faster (parang PC rin, pagpuno na bumabagal).

if I want to hide something, bakit ko naman itatago sa cellphone? there are other ways of hiding ....

:)

Guest BDC0425

oo naman bakit hindi I dont have anything to hide ang ayaw ko lang is like yung sabi nung isang poster wag lang na mauna sa akin message ko yun e. pwede sabay wag lang ako maunahan.

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Guest BDC0425
kawawa nman yung girl na yun.. if she's still a virgin.. pare she dont deserve a guy like you!  :thumbsdownsmiley: she probably deserve someone better.

you said mahal n mahal mo sya? wat a crap!

very well said tanya!!! I totally agree with you.

oo naman bakit hindi I dont have anything to hide ang ayaw ko lang is like yung sabi nung isang poster wag lang na mauna sa akin message ko yun e. pwede sabay wag lang ako maunahan.

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: