Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

It's a question of trust.... as a matter of practice, I don't open my partner's cellphone and wallet... that's why I expect the same... though if she would ask permission I would always say yes... It's not that I've something to hide... it's more of a personal thing that I should enjoy... think of it this way... you can even sue your parents if they open your mail...

i agree...i still believe that we should keep a little privacy. this isnt giving your partner a license to fool around...but an opportunity to express trust.

kung sa akin lang, i'd like my partner to keep her own set of friends while i keep mine....sa tingin ko kasi when there comes a problem with you two, at least each one has safe friends to run to...i dunno... it's just me.

:)

I have a friend once who told me that his style was like this....when there's nothing to hide in the cell phone, like you're not expecting any secret text messages, let your partner play around with the gadget. Let her read all the messages and browse through everything. If she doesnt want to, make kuwento and read about some messages you received that day. That way, she'll not have any inkling whatsoever. Then, just hide the phone when it's obviously needed to be put away.

issue dati samin ang celfones. dumating pa sa point na ibinato namin ang celfone sa dingding (wasak cel namin. :D )

kung asawa mo na, may right sya na tingnan ang mga mesages mo, not on the purpose of panghuhuli. unless may dapat hulihin. :P

generally speaking, kung wala ka namang tinatago talaga, walang issue pagdating sa basahan ng texts di ba? yung mga may tinatago jan, they uses "privacy" as a defense and sometimes dey tend to reverse the situation and make the other guilty of invading deyr privacy samantalang sila tong may ginagawang kalokohan! :angry:

bitter lang ang lola mo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minsan dyan kami nag aaway.... the guy would not let me read his messages, i don't know why? He would even keep his cell in a place i can't see w/ a password! He is so mad if i asked for his cell. He's got history (textmate) na kse before that's why i always ask for his cell. Sometimes i get tired of it na rin and would just let him do what he wants.

Pero come to thnk of it...why would a guy forbid his girl to read his cell if he is not doing anything wrong naman di ba. We fight a lot about it. And we fought big time one time, now he's not hiding his cell anymore if he's at home, but still i don't know what's going on outside of the house kse di ko naman sya nakikita di ba.

One thing i know though....i don't trust him anymre bec of what happenned.

If we're really, really, THAT close, although I have to admit I haven't permitted any of my partners to read my text messages or browse my phone. I'm a privacy freak. The same rule applies to my other personal stuff. Touch my handbag and i'll ruin your night. Touch my journal and I'll have you salvaged. Touch me and i'll....well, it depends, hehehehe... :evil:

I'm also a very private person. I dont want anyone browsing through my personal stuffs....

...that includes my cellphone.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like it when my wife browses the messages on my phone.. I don't look at her phone as well..

Once, a girl - a badminton buddy texted me, my wife knows her.. but she always gets jealous coz she (sabi niya).. thinks this girl fancy me kahit alam niya na may asawa ako.. the text was just asking if we are playing tonight.. nakow.. away!!! Bakit daw ako tinetext at hindi siya.. aba'y sabi ko ewan..

From that point on - naka-silent phone ko whenever my wife's within my reach.. Para less tendency to look..

Sabi ko sa asawa ko: I won't look at your phone but please don't look at my phone too..hehehe!!! :thumbsupsmiley: