Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

• 2 weeks later...
Know what.. why does it automatically mean na "may tinatago" if you just want your privacy? I don't agree that if you're in a relationship, you completely own each other as in you have the right to invade each other's privacy.

Que may tinatago o wala.. respect each other's privacy dapat.  If you're too paranoid on what your partner is up to.. it's not true that you love your partner so better breakup with him/her.

Pero ha.. I've noticed that guys love to pry.. sa tutuo lang.. dahil ba gawain nyo kse yun?  :blink:  :P

Only a cheater would reason out this way! If you got nothing to hide, the heck with your privacy!
I have nothing against sharing text messages but it is just proper to respect the privacy of anybody. . .

I consider text messages as personal informations only intended to the receiver and only for the receiver. . .

it doesn't matter what kind of information that is, as long it is transmitted solely for my pleasure, then it is only proper that I should be the only one to read it and no one else. . .

if the text messages are meant to be read by all, then maybe they should have transmitted them through the big billboards so that everybody can read them. . .

the intention of the inventors of text messages are for them to be kept as private messages, solely for the pleasure of the receiver. . .

Here's another one who can't be trusted by their partners! :)
pare, mukhang this is a sensitive topic for you... :) cool okay?!... just respect the opinions of others... :)

I didn't mean to sound disrespectful of other's opinion, I just don't get it when people say their privacy is being violated just like those pro athletes who do not want to submit to mandatory drug testing claiming it as an invasion of privacy. But anyway this is indeed a sensitive matter to me coz this is how I found out that my ex wife is seeing her old bf behind my back.

Just my take: It is still your call devil lance. Privacy is subjective.

If you are willing though and at the same time as such will help your relationship, then so be it. BUT only when needed. I dont think that it is healthy that a gf or wife checks my sms, everytime. Set your limits.

I didn't mean to sound disrespectful of other's opinion, I just don't get it when people say their privacy is being violated just like those pro athletes who do not want to submit to mandatory drug testing claiming it as an invasion of privacy. But anyway this is indeed a sensitive matter to me coz this is how I found out that my ex wife is seeing her old bf behind my back.

okay pare...

same here, sa text message ko rin nahuli misis ko communicating with her ex BF... this eventually led to the end of our 9 yr "happy" marriage... :( pareho pala tayo ng case...

pero i have friends na talagang walang tinatago na sensitive pa rin about this... ayaw nila pahawak cel nila kahit na wala naman sila tinatago... :)

"don't do unto others what you don't want to do to you", based on experience, i've read and saw my ex's fon although before she found out i already knew she was dating someone.... damn s**t.... i realized that what you don't know , won't hurt you.... pero mas masakit pala pag nalaman mong matagal na niyang ginagawa sa'yo yon..... anyways, if your partner insisted to leave her fon to herself, then respect it. But be sure she's faithful to you....

• 3 weeks later...

sometimes i let him read my msgs...kaso minsan mahirap,lalo na pag na mimiss interpret nya mga words ng mga guy friends ko....lagi na tuloy sya nagdududa sa akin,kaya much better ng itago ko cel sa bulsa ko,non-vibrate at mute...para iwas gulo.i just understand na lang the feeling his got,minsan ganun din ako e. :blush:

• 1 month later...