Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

the guy is indeed insecure. what if pa kaya if you were a guy..since then hindi ka na tinext o tinawagan ng good friend mo?

yeah.. i had a friend like that.. she had a bf who's so insecure.. she set aside years of friendship for this nut of a guy.. they stayed together for just a year.. when they broke up.. she runs to my side for strength, advise.. whatever.. and yeah.. am still there for her.. now she learned from her mistakes.. her current bf is a fun dude, not insecure, confident.. no issues.. my friend is now working for me.. as my assistant na.

i guess you both have to respect each other's privacy, i mean wag naman siguro na sa tuwing tutunog na lang cell ng partner mo eh nauuna ka pa makibasa sa kanya... that's where the privacy comes in. but again it has been said, if there's nothing to hide why not allow the partner to read messages...

i can say this cause i have a husband and not all the time eh binabasa niya messages ko and vice versa, sometimes lang tanong kung sino nagtext...

if we can forward jokes and what nots to friends and other people, why not let the significant other get a glimpse of the message???

case to case, pwede... question of trust, pwede din... privacy, pwede lalo.... i guess it's just a matter of how you set the rules of your relationship...

advise na lang siguro, don't give your partner the reason to doubt you para hindi sa lahat ng oras eh gusto na lang niya basahin yung cell mo...

well yeah dati I let the bf read my texts as in pagkaraceive pa... sya naman din noong una. When we started arguing na, ala na. Thing is, kung asawa mo na siguro, pwede but with consent but not out of guilt... kaso hindi kase ako pakelamera ng gamit ng me gamit... it's not the lack of nosiness... it's the respect and trust part.

hmmm as much as possible i dont want him to read my messages for there are friends, or people who know my number and still text (as if i can stop them from texting me) about mushy stuff -- love messages, feelings and emotions, heartwarming and kilig things--, and some are kinky stuff - about sex, lust, maliscious graphics and etc... which i can take as a joke or just as simply as text messages nothing more.... but if he reads my text messages he may react differently which will lead into an argument..... so, if he still wants to read my text message he should be openminded about this kind of things....

but am glad my honey dont read my text messages =) he respects my privacy -- love u hon.. mwah!

• 2 weeks later...

i've read a mail about joe d mango's wife na nahuli sa text...

so general rule is respect the right to access one's mobile fone.... right yan ng every partner... but shempre, alalay lang para di maging source ng away.... but it won't be a big deal unless you're hiding something, diba?

i let her read my text messages and she lets me read hers din... the thing is i dont care who else would text her so i dont bother reading kahit na pinapakita nya naman. LOL... if she wants to hide something its ok, i dont care... gusto nya magpakababoy eh bahala sya! hahaha! im wicked!

• 2 weeks later...