PacMan's Corner

menime

pacman no doubt has a lot of money. hwag lang sana siya paloko sa mgs taong pagsasamantalahan lang ang pera niya tulad ng mga kung sinong mga politiko at social climber na hindi naman maganda ang hangarin para sa kanya.

tulad ni atienza mukhang kay pacman sya kukuha ng panggastos sa darating na election

it's unthinkable for Money to pass this up as he needs $$$.

a 50-50 split is reasonable given that

1. gayweather has bragging rights - he has zero loss and was the P4P king before pacman and

2. so is pacquiao who has bragging rights for garnering $1.25M ppv buys and the 1st to win 7 titles in 7 weight divisions.

1.25M US dollars or 1.25M X cost of ppv?

The catholic church should avoid giving communion to pacman!!! all of his pronouncement about god is this god is that etc.etc....are nothing but empty pathetic words!!!!his flaunting about his kabit is unacceptable to say the least!!! and to all of you guys who are pacman cocksuckers in this thread who continue to praise his so called achievements...please get a life!!! :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

The catholic church should avoid giving communion to pacman!!! all of his pronouncement about god is this god is that etc.etc....are nothing but empty pathetic words!!!!his flaunting about his kabit is unacceptable to say the least!!! and to all of you guys who are pacman cocksuckers in this thread who continue to praise his so called achievements...please get a life!!! :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

you're the one who should get a life! lol. wala ka nang sinabi dito sa pacman thread kundi siraan si pacman at paandarin ang crab mentality mo. lahat na lang ng panalo ni pacman lagi kang me palusot!!! lol. you sound like gayweather!!! lol.

Nice one!

If Mayweather ducks the Pacman, then an 8th title in 8 Weight Division is 90% in the bag against the undefeated but light hitting champion Yuri Foreman

Easy fight kay Pac pag yung si Yuri Foreman. Mas maganda kung si Paul Williams kayang kaya ni Pac yun!, isang matindi lang sa bodega. Yung parang ginawa ni Gerry Penalosa kay Johnny Gonzales. :thumbsupsmiley:

NEW YORK — If you think Manny Pacquiao’s figures are already staggering, read on:

Pacquiao’s 12th-round TKO of Miguel Cotto was the top-drawing pay-per-view bout of 2009 with 1.25 million purchases worth $70 million in revenue, Home Box Office Sports said Friday.

It’s the second time that a Pacquiao bout has generated more than one million pay-per-view buys, further proof that the Filipino superstar, who trains in a Hollywood gym, is a box-office smash.

The numbers up the urgency for all parties to get together on a clash between Pacquiao and American Floyd Mayweather Jr. — whose bout against Juan Manuel Marquez generated 1.05 million pay-per-view purchases in September.

Promoter Bob Arum said Pacquiao-Mayweather could fuel a resurgence of interest in the sport Stateside.

“The way I look at it now, boxing is really on a roll,” Arum said. “We would be idiots now to slow the momentum and the only way we can keep the momentum is to make this fight.”

Arum said he is ready to put the fight together and the likely division would be the 147-pound welterweight class. Pacquiao won the World Boxing Organization welterweight belt on the weekend by Cotto at a pre-agreed weight limit of 145.

The 12th-round technical knockout by Pacquiao marked his seventh world title in as many different weight classes.

Mayweather has called out Pacquiao, but was quoted this week as saying he wasn’t convinced Pacquiao really wanted the fight.

“I have yet to hear him actually say, ‘yes I want to fight Mayweather,’” Mayweather told USA Today on Monday.

“Manny Pacquiao doesn’t say anything directly about fighting me because he might just know it’s not a fight he can win,” Mayweather said.

Pacquiao, returning to the Philippines on Friday to a hero’s welcome, said his proven drawing power meant it was right for Mayweather to make the running in seeking the fight.

That kind of posturing, along with debate over who should get the lion’s share of the purse, could impede negotiations. But the amount of money each fighter stands to gain make an eventual Pacquiao-Mayweather clash a virtual certainty.

Pacquiao will make about $22 million for the Cotto bout, while Cotto will make about $12 million — the massive television revenue bumping up their guaranteed purses.

AFP

http://www.tribune.net.ph/sports/20091122spo1.html

Guest megalodon

I've seen a couple of Mayweather's fights and I can say that he hasn't fought someone as fast and furious as Pacman. Pacman by knockout or TKO. Pacman by decision if Mayweather runs the whole night. Mayweather has sidestepped Cotto, Margarito and Mosley simply coz he's scared that either of these 3 will beat him and put a dent on his immaculate record.

Edited by megalodon

Unang-una, alam mo ba ibig sabihin ng "FLAUNTING"? TANGA! And you, the anti-pacman loser should be the one to get a life. You are the pathetic loser who can not even celebrate the victory of a true national hero. Sad sad little person.

Unang-una, alam mo ba ibig sabihin ng "FLAUNTING"? TANGA! And you, the anti-pacman loser should be the one to get a life. You are the pathetic loser who can not even celebrate the victory of a true national hero. Sad sad little person.

I dont know about flaunting, I dont think he did but he chose a celebrity that would make it tough to hide. I know hes a man and understand how men think but personally the respect that I had for Manny went down.

gaywather's father was at the ringside when pacquiao fought cotto. i guess he saw it firsthand that pacquiao is for real. wala syang masabi kundi nag steroid daw si pacquiao kasi daw hindi daw tinatablan ng suntok ni cotto! lol.

sabi ni alex ariza.... di daw maintindihan ng HS drop out ang ibig sabihin ng scientific weight & stamina / power training/ HIIT. hehe.

masyado kasi nagbabasa ng abante tonite si Floyd Sr. nabasa nya sa joke portion nag urine test si manny at dami nakita na substance sa urine... alaxan, cafe puro and motolite. dagdag mo pa yung iba.

come to think of it, completo si manny sa ingredients...

alaxan- pang kontra sakit.

cafe puro- kontra tulog... (yan ang nakilumutan ni hatton)

motolite- pang matagalan kahit ilang rounds (kay jinkee, krista, dianne, ara....)

A SONG FOR FLOYD.... ( VERY ENTERTAINING)

SOMEDAY WHEN WE TATS

(by Manny Pacquiao)

They asked you if you'll fight me

And you choked on your reply

I'd rather Arum deal with you

Than mislead you with a lie

And who am I to judge you,

On what you say or do

The fans are now beginning

To see the real you...

And someday when we tats

My LEFT will be too much

That you have to close your eyes

Where do you hide?

I wanna pound you til you're white

'Til your face breaks down and cry

I wanna beat you

'Til you dream and say, goodnight.

You think you are a strategist

That you can insult my pride

But through your insecurities

You're ZERO loss seemed right

You're just another fighter

So far from what is true

An overrated boxer

Who never gives his due

And someday when we tats

My RIGHT will be too much

Where do you hide?

I wanna beat you

At times I'd like to break you

And drive you to your knees

The fans would like to watch you

And see your first defeat

Your huggers understand you

And we know how hard they try

I've watched your Dad protect you

And your Uncle loves to smile

My coach thinks your a loser

Still searching for a break

You think your odds are better

But then the public bets AGAINST!

And someday when we tats

My SPEED will be too much

Where can you hide?

I wanna beat you

'Til you dream and say, goodniiiiiiigggghhhhhttttt!

next is for KRISTA...

Easy fight kay Pac pag yung si Yuri Foreman. Mas maganda kung si Paul Williams kayang kaya ni Pac yun!, isang matindi lang sa bodega. Yung parang ginawa ni Gerry Penalosa kay Johnny Gonzales. :thumbsupsmiley:

Walang hawak na belt si Paul Williams so walang 8th belt!

Malaki din naman si Yuri Foreman at 5'11

Dapat wag na muna pumasok sa politika si Pacman!

Potential 1 Billion plus peso fight for him.

1. Floyd Mayweather - april 2010

2. Shane Mosley if he beats Berto - sept 2010

3. Antonio Margarito - jan 2011

4. Paul William - june 2011

5. Amir Khan if he keeps on winning. - nov 2011

8 weeks ang training niya for each fight

Edited by jerzz

This song is lovingly dedicated by Pacman to Money Mayweather (also known as PBF)

Let us all sing along with the Pacman...

SOMEDAY WHEN WE TATS

(by Manny Pacquiao)

They asked you if you'll fight me

And you choked on your reply

I'd rather Arum deal with you

Than mislead you with a lie

And who am I to judge you,

On what you say or do

The fans are now beginning

To see the real you...

And someday when we tats

My LEFT will be too much

Where do you hide?

I wanna beat you

You think you are a strategist

That you can insult my pride

But through your insecurities

You're ZERO loss seemed right

You're just another fighter

So far from what is true

An overrated boxer

Who never gives his due

And someday when we tats

My RIGHT will be too much

Where do you hide?

I wanna beat you

At times I'd like to break you

And drive you to your knees

The fans would like to watch you

And see your first defeat

Your huggers understand you

And we know how hard they try

I've watched your Dad protect you

And your Uncle loves to smile :biglaugh:

My coach thinks your a loser

Still searching for a break

You think your odds are better

But then the public bets AGAINST!

And someday when we tats

My SPEED will be too much

Where can you hide?

I wanna beat you

'Til you dream and say, goodniiiiiiigggghhhhhttttt!

Edited by agentjackbauer

I do hope that Pacman vs Gayman .. este Mayweather fight to materialize ...

Mayweather might just use the same tactic that he used against Marquez .. come overweight .. and then brag about the victory ...

It will probably happen at 147 ... or at 154 .. superwelterweight ...

Manny against Foreman .. Hmm .. possible ... but against Paul Williams?? it would be mutt and Jeff situation for Manny .. 5'6" against 6'1"? Its like Mike Tyson against Valuev ... Hehe ...