PacMan's Corner

menime

Can't wait for the Pacman vs. Mayweather fight.. Dito na talaga magkakaalam-alam. Yun nga lang we have to put up with the verbal jabs from each side for several months.... This fight cements the legacy of each fighter..

kung meron kayong vids ng fakman vs krista pa link mga braders.

ilang rounds ba ? sino ang di makatayo ?

tanging si pader ng kyapo nalang siguro makaka alam nyan.

E2 gus2 kong makalban ni Pacman. Si Andre Berto Current WBC Welterweight Champion. Para magbsagan sila ng mukha. Hehehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfKE9VSQMPM

ok si berto kaso may laban pa sya kay mosley, si mosley ang pianakamalakas na lalabanan nya, si mosley naman ay tinalo ni cotto. at si cotto ay natalo vi tko kay pacman. pag nanalo si berto kay mosley maganda ang laban nila ni pacman.

krista ranillo: ang pambansang kulasisi

:evil:

Mali ata bro! hindi ba dapat: ang pambansang psp....hehehe

i watched the vid over and over..walang soild proof na si krista ranillo nga yung nakasakay.

i also believe gimik lang to hype up their movie..otherwise pupunta pa ba si jinkee sa US para dun mag iiyak? hehe

Baka nun lang nalaman ni jinkee na may kasama si f*ckman sa benz nya after the jimmy k show...

This recent fiasco about Manny Pacquiao and krista Ranillo only shows what kind of a person the pacman is. He is nothing but a hypocrite bastard!!! His answer about the issue such as "crab mentality" and his "accomplishments" showed his true color!!! pweh!!! I will wait for the day to come that jinky will file an annulment case against him, take half of his loot and then elope with Freddie Roach ...it should have been the Pacman instead of Z Gorres :thumbsdownsmiley:

I agree tapos papasok pa sya sa politica... damn...

Manny paquiao: "hindi lan ako pambansang kamao, kundi pambansang etits!!!!! O diba mahaba ang titik OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Si Idol Hayden Kho na yata ang trainer ni Manny Pacquiao ngayon :thumbsupsmiley:

Pwede...@ si katrina halili ang taga painom kay pacman... @ si krista ang taga higop ng pawis ni pacman sa below the belt area hahahahah LOL!

aaayyy... headline reads..... PACQUIAO COMES HOME WITH CAVIT.......este CHAVIT pala.... :upside:

p#tang %na kelan ba nawala yang si sabit?

reporter: "sir, kanino kayo papanig--kay team jinkee o kay team krista." gov. chavit: "preho kong kakampihan yan dahil preho nating mahal yan!" reporter: "mahal nyo rin ba ang team dionisia". gov. chavit: "ah, cguro mas masasagot ni erap yan!" :lol:

Aling Dionisia to pacman: "anak tanggapin mo na ang alok ni krista... tutal she's presh and butipull @ take note ala eh tightly very is her pussey its alsu smell bangu bangu. Huwag mo tularan tatay mo manny look at me your nanay dionisia naguray guray sa kahihintay sa tatay mo na manigas.... kitabgkita ang bakas sa aking mga kulubot!!!!!

After the J.K. show... Manny: tama si nana... galing talaga.... ooooohhhhh yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh krsta mahaba ang titik OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

MANNY PAQUIAO: ANG PAMBANSANG TITIK o ! (off the ring)

Si boyrufakri may alam..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqJG2YVo3qQ&NR=1

Demand that they make it public!!!!!!

Edited by King Nothing
a > b > c does not apply in boxing. styles makes fights.

I agree. :)

Berto sports a mean uppercut. I have reservations, though. Can he take punches? In the highlight video posted above by titian, Luis Collazo showed how to fight him. Anyway, it's interesting to see how he can handle Shane Mosley. Looks like Sugar's the first "big name" this dude's ever going to fight...

just like mayweather, it would be very hard for jinkee to walk away from all that money.

wala naman sila pre-nup eh, wala syang makukuha ni singko.

That's where you are wrong. Since wala sila pre-nup she will get half of everything they have (conjugal property). That is the law here in the philippines and there is nothing Manny can do about it cause there is no pre-nup.

i think jinkee stands to get 50% as the legal wife in case of annulment because everything manny acquires after the wedding is considered conjugal property.

kung may pre nup sila, it only refers to manny's wealth prior to the marriage e kaso he accummulated his billions after the marriage so jinky is very lucky.

i stand corrected then. :upside:

but if i was manny and i had those gazillion pesos, its would be very easy to spin it the other way around.

make it look like that jinkee is the one who has the issue of infidelity or anything to make her look bad.

That's where you are wrong. Since wala sila pre-nup she will get half of everything they have (conjugal property). That is the law here in the philippines and there is nothing Manny can do about it cause there is no pre-nup.

^it was already pointed out before and i already acknowledged. no need to rub it in and backread please.

Maybe I'm wrong but annulment doesn't grant jinkee anything. It means the marriage is null and void from the start. Manny's kids are entitled to support but Jinky shouldn't. If Manny went for legal separation, then she'll be entitled to 50% or if they were divorced (Not applicable).

Anyway, you don't need a pre-nup for annulment. Mostly applicable for divorce.

I'm nor sure about properties acquired during marriage or if the documents are not in Jinkee's name. Anyway philippine enforcement of the law is really not that great. Manny can hide his money if he wanted to.

Edited by complicated8

it's unthinkable for Money to pass this up as he needs $$$.

a 50-50 split is reasonable given that

1. gayweather has bragging rights - he has zero loss and was the P4P king before pacman and

2. so is pacquiao who has bragging rights for garnering $1.25M ppv buys and the 1st to win 7 titles in 7 weight divisions.

i'm even betting that manny got it all stashed out in a seperate swiss account.

:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm wrong but annulment doesn't grant jinkee anything. It means the marriage is null and void from the start. Manny's kids are entitled to support but Jinky shouldn't. If Manny went for legal separation, then she'll be entitled to 50% or if they were divorced (Not applicable).

Anyway, you don't need a pre-nup for annulment. Mostly applicable for divorce.

I'm nor sure about properties acquired during marriage or if the documents are not in Jinkee's name. Anyway philippine enforcement of the law is really not that great. Manny can hide his money if he wanted to.

It is NOT how much Manny has in the bank, it is HOW MUCH MANNY IS WORTH.

Let's say they split up, and Jinky get's 50%. No hidden bank accounts, no cash stashed in pillow cases. Jinky gets a substantial amount, right? Mind boggling to mere middle-class people like us. But you know what? What's another Nike endorsement deal for Manny (after the split). That's another 3 million USD per annum at least. How about another fight (with Mayweather) -- 40-50 M USD.