PacMan's Corner

menime

I liked Pacman's interview aired over GMA 7 just now. He rarely talks trash to his (would be) opponents before a fight but he has a message to the Gayweather camp, if the fight ever materializes, IT'S PERSONAL! Medyo napikon na raw siya sa kakabunganga ni Gayweather Sr (about baseless steroid accusations!). t#ang%na, magpatong pa ang mag-amang ito, bugbuog sarado kayo kay WAPAKMAN! (showing sa MMFEST 2009! lol!)

Edited by skitz

I dont know about flaunting, I dont think he did but he chose a celebrity that would make it tough to hide. I know hes a man and understand how men think but personally the respect that I had for Manny went down.

That's alright. Hindi naman talaga dapat ROLE MODEL si PACMAN eh (except for his work ethic). I look up to him only as a fighter. He is the VERY BEST in the business.

But shet, personally? If I had Pacman's money? I'd screw every celebrity I can get. At hindi lang local... isama na ang Hollywood! Hehehehehe...

Pero much respect to Jinky. She stood by Pacman when he had nothing and was still the zero that would become the hero.

Dapat wag na muna pumasok sa politika si Pacman!

Potential 1 Billion plus peso fight for him.

1. Floyd Mayweather - april 2010

2. Shane Mosley if he beats Berto - sept 2010

3. Antonio Margarito - jan 2011

4. Paul William - june 2011

5. Amir Khan if he keeps on winning. - nov 2011

8 weeks ang training niya for each fight

magkakarga daw ulit si margarito ng plaster of paris.. not in the fists but in the chin.. :upside:

That's alright. Hindi naman talaga dapat ROLE MODEL si PACMAN eh (except for his work ethic). I look up to him only as a fighter. He is the VERY BEST in the business.

But shet, personally? If I had Pacman's money? I'd screw every celebrity I can get. At hindi lang local... isama na ang Hollywood! Hehehehehe...

Pero much respect to Jinky. She stood by Pacman when he had nothing and was still the zero that would become the hero.

malay mo naman. sa dami nyang pera, he could have been screwing non-celebrities/celebrities left and right undetected by the media. LOL!

kainggit talaga si pacman!

Hatton betting on the proposed Mayweather-Pacquiao fight:

And while the bets are on, Hatton, six months after his devastating second-round loss to Pacquiao, is putting his money on Mayweather even if he admitted that the ex-pound-for-pound king is a bore to watch.

“I think Mayweather would win because he’s just so good defensively and hard to hit. (But) Pacquiao gets better with every fight. I didn’t fancy him against Miguel Cotto earlier this month but he smashed him to bits. I was blown away,” Hatton told the UK press.

“If I had to put money on it I’d tip Mayweather though. He has the style and shuts up shop so you can’t nail him. Mayweather is so good he doesn’t let you get any punches off. If he makes Pacquiao miss he’ll take the sting out of him.

“But I’d rather watch Pacquiao though. Mayweather will go down as one of the all time greats but I wouldn’t get up at four o’clock in the morning to watch him. He bores the s*** out of me. He should have knocked Juan Manuel Marquez out in September but didn’t, it was safety first all the time,” he added.

re: jinky - she married Pacman after his first championship belt (if I remember it right). I'd say she's smart and picked a guy who could provide a comfortable life for her (better than she could've imagined in her dreams). It isn't like other celebrities were lining up to be with her (if she was choosy).

:upside:

Yes, Pacman should be admired for his ability/skills in the sport and his work ethic.

In an interview with Jimmy Manicad of GMA News, Manny Pacquiao admitted that some of the comments from the Mayweather camp have irritated him, specifically Mayweather Sr.'s constant accusations that he is using steroids or some other illegal substance.

MANNY PACQUIAO on the MAYWEATHERS, Politics & KRISTA RANILLO Exclusive Interview - Nov. 23, 2009

recorded and uploaded to YouTube by DCRJ (Anaheim of MTC)

Mayweather the clown has not shown Manny any respect and for that he should be punished. And I'm not saying that Pacman kills him in the ring. Maywaeather needs this fight like air as he is being hounded by Uncle Sam for unpaid taxes. Manny can retire now with the legacy of the GOAT intact, the record seven titles and the billions in the bank. Leave Mayweather gasping for air. Sure the money is great but he doesn't need it anyway. If he wants more money, he can have two more fights that can easily replace the money that he should have earned in the Mayweather fight. I say go after an eighth title in his eighth different weight class. Yuri Foreman (WBA titleholder) looks ripe for the picking. He's a bit raw, not too tough and does not have a KO punch (8 KO's in 28fights). He is very tall though at 5'11. But so was De La Hoya and look where that got him. IIBF champ Corey Spinks is a bit smaller at 5'9" and does not also pack to much of a punch (11 KO's in 37 fights) but may a bit more wilier than Foreman. Regardless of who he fights, people will pay money to watch him. He could fight a freaking midget, a cat and a baboon on HBO and it will still probably make 200,000 buys. So forget Floyd JOY Mayweather. Let him rot in his misery.

Mayweather the clown has not shown Manny any respect and for that he should be punished. And I'm not saying that Pacman kills him in the ring. Maywaeather needs this fight like air as he is being hounded by Uncle Sam for unpaid taxes. Manny can retire now with the legacy of the GOAT intact, the record seven titles and the billions in the bank. Leave Mayweather gasping for air. Sure the money is great but he doesn't need it anyway. If he wants more money, he can have two more fights that can easily replace the money that he should have earned in the Mayweather fight. I say go after an eighth title in his eighth different weight class. Yuri Foreman (WBA titleholder) looks ripe for the picking. He's a bit raw, not too tough and does not have a KO punch (8 KO's in 28fights). He is very tall though at 5'11. But so was De La Hoya and look where that got him. IIBF champ Corey Spinks is a bit smaller at 5'9" and does not also pack to much of a punch (11 KO's in 37 fights) but may a bit more wilier than Foreman. Regardless of who he fights, people will pay money to watch him. He could fight a freaking midget, a cat and a baboon on HBO and it will still probably make 200,000 buys. So forget Floyd JOY Mayweather. Let him rot in his misery.

wala ng tanong kung sino ang magaling kay pacquiao at gayweather. usap usapan na lang ay ang rank ni pacquiao sa 100 greatest boxers of all time. sabi nina bert sugar asa top 20 spot daw si pacquiao kaso nde pa sila sure kung anong rank. hindi na nila pinag uusapan ang rank ni floyd since malinaw naman na nakakaangat si pacman. walang mapapala si pacquiao kay gayweather, para lang tong si valero. mas ok pa nga record ni valero no loose with perfect KO. marami ng boxer ang may undefeated record pero wala pang boxer ang nakakakuha ng 8th title in 8different weight class. pag natalo si pacquiao(at makatyamba si gayweather) kuha ang titulo nya, plus laglag sya sa pound for pound rank, may 7th title pa si gayweather, habang lahat ng last fight nya nanalo sya for ducking some great fight. habang si pacquiao hindi umurong sa mga malalaki at malalakas na nakalaban nya.

Q: If the boxing higher-ups had any sense whatsoever they would give us Pacman/Mayweather in six months. I would stop everything to have a fight night party for this event. I have not paid for a boxing event since Holyfield/Lewis in 1999 but I would spend at least $300-$500 to see this. What is the holdup?

-- Seth Johnson, Middletown, N.Y.

SG: It's going to be disappointing. Just warning you now. Floyd Mayweather Jr. could never in a million years trade punches with Manny Pacquiao. He will be on his bicycle for 12 rounds. There is no way that, at this point in his life, Mayweather wants any part of Pacquiao, a concrete-headed, indefatigable freak of nature who can finish with either hand from every angle. If Mayweather gets in the ring, he'll end up doing more laps than Steve Prefontaine did for the University of Oregon. Just keep your guard up when you're spending that $64.95.

(Important note: Will I be spending that money? Of course! Happily! I made the decision during Pacman's glorious evisceration of Miguel Cotto that he finally had reached the exalted "I Don't Care Who You Are Fighting, I Am Watching It Live & That's That" status, which puts him in the following company: Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Tyson. My own personal Mount Rushmore. Pacquiao hit Tiger/Federer status about a year ago, and nobody cared. That's why he needs the Mayweather fight so badly. We've seen dominant pound-for-pound guys these past two decades, but nobody with finishing power anything like what Pacman has. He's like a coked-up Aaron Pryor, only without the coke. Insane. If he's fighting, I am watching.)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...nflpicks/091125