PacMan's Corner

menime

personally, kung judge ako panalo si marquez......buti na lang di ako judge at buti nanalo si manny......sabi nga ni recah trinidad.....di convincing.....he also has marquez winner by 1 point and 3 points kung di siya na naknockdown.

thank God for that tiyempong knockdown.

congrats manny p.

whats funny about us filipinos is were TOO PROUD hahaha,may hati kb sa panalo ni pacqiao? or ung kasikatan nya? kahit manalo siya panget parin ang tingin sa pilipinas,no amount of his glory can change our countrys image to the perspective of other nations. in short parang nakikisawsaw tayo sa walang laman na baso.

pacqiao WAS a good boxer...BEFORE he involved himself with politics,etc.

now hes not the peoples champion except for those who still fantasize about him...he WAS the people champion...but not anymore.

maybe lito atienza's champion or GMA's champion but definitely NOT this country's'

looking at the scoring of every round...it was LUCK and maybe influence that won pacqiao that match...

hindi na cya tulad dati...people champ amp

HAY NAKU!BE PROUD NA LANG NA NANALO SI MANNY...:)

KASI DATI DINAYA DIN TYO EH..EH DI BAWI BAWI LANG...WHAAHHAH

Edited by BuppTO
Oo nga naman, kitang kita naman nakarecover agad si pacman from round 9 to 12.

i believe marquez won the last round as to why i feel he deserves to win.

to those who think marquez should've won the fight, will you feel pacquiao won the fight if siya ang panalo sa last round? (disclaimer: para lang sa mga tingin na si marquez dapat panalo itong tanong na ito.. curious lang ako sa opinion nila. im happy the pacquiao won the fight.)

whats funny about us filipinos is were TOO PROUD hahaha,may hati kb sa panalo ni pacqiao? or ung kasikatan nya? kahit manalo siya panget parin ang tingin sa pilipinas,no amount of his glory can change our countrys image to the perspective of other nations. in short parang nakikisawsaw tayo sa walang laman na baso.

pacqiao WAS a good boxer...BEFORE he involved himself with politics,etc.

now hes not the peoples champion except for those who still fantasize about him...he WAS the people champion...but not anymore.

maybe lito atienza's champion or GMA's champion but definitely NOT this country's'

looking at the scoring of every round...it was LUCK and maybe influence that won pacqiao that match...

hindi na cya tulad dati...people champ amp

hasty generalization.. out of all the replies here, i only see a few who are proud that manny won. Some even think his win was undecisive. But most are happy that Pacquiao won the fight as people who like the sport.

hasty generalization.. out of all the replies here, i only see a few who are proud that manny won. Some even think his win was undecisive. But most are happy that Pacquiao won the fight as people who like the sport.

look at his WINNER look

http://i27.tinypic.com/2llk0p5.jpg

pag nagsesearch ka ng pix sa net of pac and marquez fight...mga WINNER looks lang ang nakukuha ko hahaha

Edited by BuppTO

http://i29.tinypic.com/29xbqs5.jpg

ay tama ka...this is pacqiaos killer look hahaha,natakot si marquez amp

There's no way to say this nicely so I guess saying this bluntly will do... SHUT UP! :angry: If you hate PacMan that much, go get a Mexican passport and live in Mexico. I'm sure they'd love to have you as one of their brothers.. so you can all gloat and gnash your teeth together everytime PAcMan destroys a Mexican champ! :P

Inggit ka lang. :thumbsdownsmiley:

look at his WINNER look

http://i27.tinypic.com/2llk0p5.jpg

pag nagsesearch ka ng pix sa net of pac and marquez fight...mga WINNER looks lang ang nakukuha ko hahaha

you didn't give a rebuttal regarding what i said. what you did is skip to another argument which you think you could prove youre right.

suddenly i remembered the movie "Thank You for Smoking."

anyway, props again to Pacquiao and Marquez for a good fight.

Im quoting a post from a boxing message board from a guy who is a diehard Pacman fan. This post shows how the fight could have gone either way. Meaning, an argument could be made for either guy winning.

Here's the quote:

"I was at the fight live and I'll be honest...in my heart I felt JMM won. I didn't score the fight because I was too busy chewing the skin off my knuckles, but it just seemed like JMM had more "moments" than Pac.

But, I will also say that I called up a friend (who's Mexican) and he was watching the fight with a whole house full of other mexicans and I asked him what everyone thought...and he said, "Almost all of them felt Pac clearly won, were saying JMM needed a KO to win in the 12th, and were surprised that JMM actually won on one judges' scorecards."

The filipino friend of mine sitting next to me also thought JMM won. Now you gotta remember that me and my flip friend are two of the biggest Pac fans there are. So I then called my other friend who is a Pac HATER (he sat the opposite end of the arena) and he thought Pac won a close one.

I guess all this means is...too f#&king close to call...could have gone either way, and after getting a draw in the first fight, I have no problem with this one going to Pac.

oh...and I definitely gotta watch the hbo replay.

btw...this was the first fight my wife ever went to and she f#&king LOVED IT. Even though I would have loved nothing more than a 1st KO by Pac, I'm kinda happy it went 12 hard, back and forth rounds, because she was actually yawning in the Luevano fight.

Lastly...I think everyone needs to give both Pac and JMM huge ass props...my god what a couple of f#&king warriors."

Yup di gaanong convincing ang panalo ni Manny, buti na lang at napatumba nya sa 3rd round, kaso dina nya napallow-up agad kaya nakarecover si Dinamita. Kung nanalo si JM ok lang sa mga Pinoy, mukha kasing talo si MP sa points, pero yung impact ng mga tama ni MP matindi. Isa pa puro blowjob ang ginawa nitong si JM kay Manny kaya nanghina ng husto si Pacquaio, accidental naman yung headbutt nya kay JM.

Medyo bumagal si Manny, lumaki kasi katawan saka muscle eh kaya di makakilos mabuti. Puro training ata ang inatupag pero pinabayaan naman ang diet at lumaki ng husto ang katawan.

Bawi lang kasi nga nung unang laban eh panalo si Manny pero draw dahil nagkamali yung isang judge.

Masyadong close ang laban, anyone could win or lose depende sa score ng mga judge, kaya nga me judge eh. Mahirap makipagtalo sa Judge na nasa ringside, lalo na kung sa TV lang napanuod. Sa madaling salita eh, the judges were to judge who wins, not the mirons. Pero sa 3rd fight nila, baka mas convincing na ang panalo.

Manny made another History, Congrats Manny, muntikan kana, balato naman dyan.

I like pacquiao to win, pero kase sa opinion ko, nagulat si pacman nung tinawag yung name niya eh parang alam niya na talo na siya nilap[itan na nga niya si marquez eh ...sa pinakita ni marquez dapat siya yung panalo kanina talga ...parang tsamba lang yung panalo ni manny ...opinion lang po ...