The FASTEST Way to BETTER Cardio

• 3 weeks later...

when i decided to lose my beer belly i ran/jogged 6km thrice a week. sandwiches lang for lunch. walang resulta.

then i enrolled in a boxing gym. three weeks lang, tatlong butas ng sinturon ang sinikip ng pantalon ko. and i've been eating the normal food (kanin, ulam, kanin, kanin ulit) pa din.

of course ymmv.

Like the fellow, 2 posts above me, sa jogging-hindi ako pumayat. Hahahha pinagpawisan lang ako and broke both my ankles. So i hated that recreational activity.

Then after soem time, nag try ako mag box sa elorde plus konting buhat sa hardcore na gym sa kanto. Ayun. Nabawasan taba ko.

Which reminds me i need to loose a lot of weight again. (Work sucks, palagi lumolobo kapag may work)

I agree with the OP. I used to struggle with my workout knowing that the longer cardio i do, the more calories I would burn and the thinner I would become. My weight would seesaw and weight loss as inconsistent u til i started doing shot (30 min) intervals to cardio. 2 min all out sprine then 3min active rest x6. The pounds just started coming off!

Better cardio is achieved through lifting. Mag gym ka. Mag palaki ka ng katawan. Once you pack on muscles and go back to your regular cardio routine, you will burn so much more calories doing the same things as you did before na walang muscle. More muscles leads to higher metabolism and that means you'll get slimmer faster. Parang kotse lang. A race car will use up more gas going from Alabang to Makati than your ordinary toyota corolla, the body of a normal guy can be compared to the corolla.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

what's the best HIIT workout in manila? yung tipong may trainer to motivate you?

i might try elorde elite in makati. pero yun lang kasi nasearch ko. good naman experience ko with elorde gyms. i used to box/ kickbox in the one in rockwell. that was a few years ago wala pa masyadong HIIT programs and crossfit places.

Circuit training is a b*tch, but it's done so much more for me than plain old cardio. Everyone should lift. Seriously.

what's the best HIIT workout in manila? yung tipong may trainer to motivate you?

i might try elorde elite in makati. pero yun lang kasi nasearch ko. good naman experience ko with elorde gyms. i used to box/ kickbox in the one in rockwell. that was a few years ago wala pa masyadong HIIT programs and crossfit places.

Did you take boxing at the Club gym? I did too! :)