• 2 weeks later...
Pasta has somehow lost its allure due to the emergence of the Atkins and Southbeach schools of thought. But as recent as the 90's, pasta was touted as a health food rich in fiber.

Dread not, my fellow pasta lovers! Give it some time, and I'm betting the next diet trends will again include this momentarily battered dish. (Like recent findings suggest that too much protein that Atkins and Southbeach prescribe is harmful to the body afterall.)

So pasta aficionados, share your favorite pasta dishes, and/or good pasta places to visit...

I like the pasta at Louise's Trattoria

Last Christmas, I got a bottle of LITTLE ITALY Salsiccia pasta sauce as a gift. Howmade ito. Saraaaaaaap... I dont know lang where I can get it. Wala sa store...looks like its sold in this high end bazaars or something. But its really great. Even the Pesto. lasang frsh If there is anybody who knows...please give info... I will buy him/her a bottle too. If I remember its made somewhere in Pasig

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

my favorite pasta is ....... BAKED ZITI! obvious ba? my favorite pasta place is Italliani (have you tried their mushroom? and the bread they dip in olive oil?) masarap din telefono in Cibo (so generous sa mozzarella). but if youre on a budget try pizzeria in mindanao avenue. for 500 bucks, you can get 2 pasta dishes and a small pizza. good enough fora cozy date. if youreon a tighter budget, try sbarro. baked ziti in white sauce costs about 70 plus. i usually order that and a slice of whitecheesepizza.